AIMA MAT Dec 2018 Registration: The online application can be filled by a candidate for the AIMA MAT Dec 2018 from the official website i.e. www.aima.in. Last date to apply for AIMA MAT 2018 has been extended. Candidates can apply for the Paper-based Test as well as Computer-based Test before the last date. Last date to apply for PBT has been extended. Online Registration for Paper-based Test and for Computer-based dates are given below in schedule. Candidates can check all details related to AIMA December Mat 2018 Registration on this page is given below.
Latest: Last date to apply for AIMA MAT 2018 PBT Phase II is December 10, 2018, Apply through the link provided below.
AIMA MAT Dec 2018 Registration
Candidates can be able to apply online for AIMA MAT Dec 2018 from the official website. As the registration form is released, a direct link to fill the same is provided below. Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee. Candidates can check the registration dates from the table below. Candidates have to apply before the last date. Admit Card will be released only for those candidates who will successfully register for the exam.
Schedule for AIMA MAT Dec 2018 is given below:
|Last Date to apply for Paper-based Test (PBT)||04 Dec 2018|
|Last Date to apply for Computer-based Test (CBT)||10 Dec 2018|
|Last Date to apply for Paper-based Test (PBT) Phase 2||10 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: MAT Dec 2018 link is now available. Register here!
Official Website: www.aima.in
Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/ with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are For PBT or CBT: Rs 1550/- For Both PBT and CBT: Rs 2650/-
There is no need to pay any additional fee to select 5 institutions. AIMA will send MAT 2018 Result (score) to those five institutes without any additional cost.
How to Apply
- Register online at official website i.e www.aima.in.
- Candidates need to enter required details such as their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number. It is to be noted that the information given at the time of registration cannot be edited later so it is advised to provide valid Email ID and Mobile Number which remains active till the admission process is over.
- After the registration is done successfully applicants need to login in using the Email ID and Password to fill in details in the MAT 2018 Application Form.
- The candidate has to fill all details like mode of the exam, test centre, personal details, educational qualification and chose the Five Management Institute to send the MAT score details etc.
- After this candidate has to upload their photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
Note: Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s i.e they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.