Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test: Maharishi Arvind university invites applicants to apply for MAULET 2018. The Law department offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Law as a career is colorful, backed the beautiful pursuit of justice and has pot of gold in store for those desirous and capable. Candidates willing to pursue Law as a career must not miss this golden opportunity to study at Maharishi Arvind University. Candidates who wish to take this exam must fill the application form for the same. Application form for MAULET 2018 is available online and candidates are advised to fill and send the application form to the requested address before due date. To check all details regarding MAULET 2018 like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern etc follow this article below.
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2018
Candidates willing to appear in MAULET 2018 must check all the details explained below. Schedule for MAULET 2018 is given below. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule. Also, link to apply for MAULET is provided below. Candidates can click on the link and apply for the same.
|Last date to send application form||06 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance exam||10 Jun 2018|
|Result announcement||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of interview||23 Jun 2018 onwards|
MAULET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wish to pursue Law at MAU can fill in the application form to appear for the test that is going to be conducted by University itself in June 2018. Candidates can apply for MAULET 2018 online on the official website or can download the application form to apply offline. Candidates have to make a fee payment after successfully Applying. Fee can be paid through three different gateways that are explained below. Click on the link provided below to apply.
Online Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply online can click on the direct link given above. Candidates can also visit the official website. You have to fill all the details correctly and attach all the required documents like passport size photograph and signature. Application fees to be paid for online process is through NEFT or can be paid personally at the registrar office.
Offline Application Process
Candidates should download the MAULET 2018 Application Form. The filled Application Form, along with the prescribed documents and Demand Draft should be sent to the Registrar of University.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form (Attested Photocopies Only)
- 10th Standards Mark sheet
- 12th Standards Mark sheet
- Graduation Examination Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Examination Mark sheet
- Work Experience Certificate, if any
- Copy of Aadhaar Card No.
- 2 Coloured Passport size Photographs
- NOC from the Current employer, if applicable
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Faculty of Law, MAU.
Application fees for MAULET 2018 is Rs.1000/-. Candidates who have filled the form can make payment through the following three different forms.
- NEFT: For NEFT details, you can call on – 0141-2975864, Counselling team will send you bank details via email.
- DRAFT: The filled Application Form, along with the prescribed documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Faculty of Law, MAU payable at Jaipur should be sent to the Registrar of University.
Mailing Address is:
Maharishi Arvind University
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area, Sirsi Road
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302041
- In-Person Registration: Candidates, fulfiling the required condition can also register personally and deposit the Processing/Registration fee at the following location:
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Eligibility criteria for different Law courses offered by the university is provided below in the table.
|PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law | Cyber Law | Ip Law | Labour Law||Graduate|
|Phd in LAW||As per the UGC Guideines|
Candidates will have to appear for written test on the basis of which they will be selected for Further round that will be Interview. Written Examination would be of 200 Marks and would comprise of the following sections. Questions will be MCQ type.
|English including comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
Based on the merit if the qualifying examination, the candidates will be offered admission. Selection/Admission letters will be sent by email/ by post and the list of candidates who have been offered admission will also be displayed on the University website.
Documents to be submitted at the time of reporting for admission:
- Bank Draft for the requisite amount of Tution Fee, Hostel Fee (if applicable) & security Deposit as Mentioned in the offer letter for various programs.
- Original certificates for verification, along with one set of photocopies duly attested
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Guidelines for Admission
- Admitted student are required to report on the day of commencement of the session.
- Students are required to bring the following documents at the time of commencement of the course.
- The admission letter in original and fee receipt.
- Registration-cum-Enrollment form duly filled in with one photo pasted and one spare.
- Undertaking from the student and parent separately as per the provisions of anti-Ragging verdict of Supreme Court in the from of an Affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 /- each duly notarized.
Candidates whose results have not been declared on the date of reporting for admission will de given provisional admission, subject to the following conditions:
- Original certificates and mark-sheet of previous examination passed alongwith photocopies are produced.
- Mark-sheet of previous semester/years along with photocopies are produced.
- Candidates and his/her parent submit an undertaking in the prescribe from that he/she shall submit proof having fulfilled the eligibility condition on the date of commencement of the session, failing which admission will be cancelled and fees shall be forfeited.
Official website: www.maujaipur.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.