Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test: Maharishi Arvind university will invite applicants to apply for MAULET 2019. The exam is conducted for admission to the 5 years integrated LLB, 3 year LLB, PG diploma course, Ph.D. programmes. The exam is expected to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidates willing to pursue Law as a career must not miss this golden opportunity to study at Maharishi Arvind University. Candidates who wish to take this exam must fill the application form for the same as per the schedule. To check all details regarding MAULET 2019 like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern etc, candidates can scroll down
Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2019
After conducting MAULET 2019, Maharishi Arvind University will be conducting interview for the qualifiers. Admissions will be provided on the basis of marks scored in MAULET 2019 as well as the performance in the interview. The candidates have to appear for inter ieUpon the Candidates willing to appear in MAULET 2019 must check all the expected dates provided below. Schedule for MAULET 2019 is given below. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule to not miss any important deadline. As soon as the application form releases link to apply for the same will be provided here below.
|Last date to send the application form||First week of June 2019|
|Date of Entrance exam||Second week of June 2019|
|Result announcement||Third week of June 2019|
|Date of interview||Third week of June 2019|
Students must check the eligibility criteria for admission to their choice of course before they proceed to fill the application form for MAUET 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for BBA LLB, LLB and LLM.
Eligibility criteria for different Law courses offered by the university is provided below in the table.
|PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law | Cyber Law | Ip Law | Labour Law||Graduate|
|Ph.D. in LAW||As per the UGC Guidelines|
MAULET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who wish to pursue Law at MAU will be able to fill in the application form to appear for the test that is going to be conducted by University itself in June 2019. Candidates will be able to apply for MAULET 2019 online on the official website or by downloading the application form to apply offline. Candidates have to make a fee payment after successfully applying. The fee will be available to be paid through three different gateways that are explained below.
Online Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply online will have to click on the direct link which will be given above. Candidates can also visit the official website. You have to fill all the details correctly and attach all the required documents like passport size photograph and signature. Application fees to be paid for the online process is through NEFT or can be paid personally at the registrar office.
Offline Application Process
Candidates should download the MAULET 2019 Application Form. The filled Application Form, along with the prescribed documents and Demand Draft should be sent to the Registrar of University.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form (Attested Photocopies Only)
- 10th Standards Mark sheet
- 12th Standards Mark sheet
- Graduation Examination Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Examination Mark sheet
- Work Experience Certificate, if any
- Copy of Aadhaar Card No.
- 2 Colored Passport size Photographs
- NOC from the Current employer, if applicable
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Faculty of Law, MAU.
Application fees for MAULET 2018 was Rs.1000/-. this fee is likely to remain the same for the MAULET 2019 also. Candidates who will fill the form would be allowed to make payment through the following three different forms.
- DEMAND DRAFT: The filled Application Form, along with the prescribed documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Faculty of Law, MAU payable at Jaipur should be sent to the Registrar of University.
Mailing Address is:
Maharishi Arvind University
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area, Sirsi Road
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302041
- In-Person Registration: Candidates, fulfilling the required condition can also register personally and deposit the Processing/Registration fee at the following location:
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Candidates will have to appear for written test on the basis of which they will be selected for Further round that will be Interview. Written Examination would be of 200 Marks and would comprise of the following sections. Questions will be MCQ type.
|English including comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
MAULET 2019 Admit Card
An admit card will be required by the students to appear for the Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2019. Students will be getting an admit card aka Hall ticket after they submit their application successfully. The admit card will be available in the online mode and student will have to enter their credentials to download the admit card. MAULET Admit card is an important piece of document. It will have all the important details regarding the MAULET such as examination center time date etc.
MAULET 2019 Result
Students who will appear for the MAULET 2019 will be able to check their result in the online mode on the official website of Maharishi Arvind University. Those students who will qualify the Maharishi Arvind University Law Entrance Test 2019 will be available the result for the same on the official website. The students will be able to check the qualifying status and more. The qualifying students would have to visit the college campus for the rest of the admission related formalities.
Maharishi Arvind University – Selection Procedure
The selection procedure at Maharishi Arvind University involves a written test and an interview round. Have a look at the selection process of Maharishi Arvind University.
Written Test – The first round in the selection process of Maharishi Arvind University is the written test. Candidates will be asked questions from subjects such as English Language and Comprehension, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and Current Affaires, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Interview Round – The interview round of Maharishi Arvind University will be carried out on the basis of marks secured in MAULET 2019. In the interview round the candidates will be judged by the panel and on the basis of their overall score i.e written test and personal interview, students will be offered admission to Maharishi Arvind University.
Documents to be submitted at the time of reporting for admission:
- Bank Draft for the requisite amount of Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee (if applicable) & security Deposit as Mentioned in the offer letter for various programs.
- Original certificates for verification, along with one set of photocopies duly attested
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Guidelines for Admission
- An admitted student is required to report on the day of commencement of the session.
- Students are required to bring the following documents at the time of commencement of the course.
- The admission letter in original and fee receipt.
- Registration-cum-Enrollment form duly filled in with one photo posted and one spare.
- Undertaking from the student and parent separately as per the provisions of an anti-Ragging verdict of
- Supreme Court in the form of an Affidavit on a nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs 10 /- each duly notarized.
Candidates whose results have not been declared on the date of reporting for admission will de be given provisional admission, subject to the following conditions:
- Original certificates and mark-sheet of the previous examination passed along with photocopies are produced.
- Mark-sheet of previous semester/years along with photocopies are produced.
- Candidates and his/her parent submit an undertaking in the prescribed from that he/she shall submit proof having fulfilled the eligibility condition on the date of commencement of the session, failing which admission will be canceled and fees shall be forfeited.
Official website: www.maujaipur.org.