MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 – Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER) has released notification for B.Sc Agriculture admission for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Holders for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest – PUG First year Allocation and final merit list for Round 2 have been Published. Scroll down to check the same.
MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research, Pune offers admission for B.Sc Agriculture for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Holders for the academic year 2017-18. The schedule for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017.
- For First Year – B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) (4 Years (8 Semesters)
- For Second Year – B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) (3 Years (6 Semesters)
Schedule for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
|Starting date of Online filling of application forms||15 May 2017|
|Last date of Online filling of application forms and
along with that uploading the scanned copies of the necessary documents
|24 May 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||31 May 2017|
|Last date of receipt of grievances online||03 Jun 2017|
|Display of year wise Final Merit List||06 Jun 2017|
|Admission Rounds for Direct Second Year|
|(i) Display of First Round allotment list||08 Jun 2017|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||10 Jun 2017|
|(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||13 Jun 2017|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||15 Jun 2017|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||17 Jun 2017|
|Spot Admission Round||19 Jun to 23 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of classes||15 Jun 2017|
|Admission Rounds for First Year|
|Merit List for admission to First Year||26 Jun 2017|
|(i) Display of First Round allotment list||28 Jun 2017|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||30 Jun 2017|
|(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||03 Jul 2017|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||05 Jul 2017|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||07 Jul 2017|
|Spot Admission Round||10 & 11 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of classes||02 Aug 2017|
Merit List & Allotment
First & Second Year State Merit List have been published by the officials, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- PUG First Year – Provisional Merit List | Allocation List 1 | Allocation List 2
- PUG First Year – Final Merit List 2 | Final Merit List 2
- Check Provisional Merit List of Candidates – Second Year
Candidates desirous of seeking admissions to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) shall submit only one application form. Their applications will be submitted ‘Online’ to the KTPL, Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the application form online through the direct link which is given below.
Instruction for fill the Application form
Before filling the online application form, the candidates should be read the details and the application form carefully.
- Every applicant should fill only one application form on the website of ‘KTPL’ maha-agriadmission.in’ in ‘online’ manner. If a candidate submits more than one application form, the latest filled in and the application form complete in all respects shall be considered as valid.
- Do not send the copy of the application form or any other documents by Post/courier or hand delivery to anyone including MCAER, Agriculture University or M/S. KTPL, Pune.
- After filling the application form on the website, the candidate should scan his / her signature, his / her passport-sized photograph and original copies of all the necessary documents and upload them on the website. If a document is scanned in the authorized centres of M/S. KTPL, Pune then a fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged for it. A list of such authorized centres is available on the website – ‘maha-agriadmission.in’.
- The application form fees for the candidates from the Open category shall be Rs. 1000/- whereas for candidates from the reserved categories of Maharashtra shall be Rs. 500/-. The said fees shall be paid through Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card. Once the application form is filled, the facility of paying such a fee is made available on the website. The said fees are non-refundable.
For First Year B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) – Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma.
For Second Year B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) – Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma (with minimum 60% marks for open and minimum 50% marks for backword class).
Note: The descision taken about deficiency courses will be binding to Agriculture Polytechnic students if necessary.
The candidates should scan the following original documents and upload it through their Log-in on website
- Mark sheet / Grade card of qualifying examination.
- Agriculture Polytechnic (Last attended) Leaving Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate issued by competent authority from Maharashtra State or College / School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by competent authority of Maharashtra State mentioning the birth place from Maharashtra State.
- Certificate of Agriculturist issued by the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar for the year 2015-16 or 2016-17. The format of this certificate has been attached in Appendix ‘C’. It is necessary to mention in the certificate that the candidate or his / her parents or grandmother/grandfather (father’s parents) are farmland owners or farmers (those cultivating the land) and the main source of income for that family is the income generated from cultivating this land or certificate issued by the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar in the prescribed format available with them.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State in the prescribed format.
- Candidates from VJ(a), NT(b), NT(c), NT(d), Other backward class (OBC) tribes and Special Backward Category (SBC) should provide ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ Certificate issued by a competent authority on 1 April, 2017 or issued after that date or valid till the day the application is submitted.
- Certificate of ‘Project Affected Person’ by the District Resettlement Officer or an officer authorized by the Government of Maharashtra (if authorized then with the letter about the authorization from a competent authority) stating that the candidate/candidate’s parents’/grandparents’ is project-affected and the farmland of their parents or grandfather has been acquired by Agricultural Universities / Irrigation / Electricity / Defense Projects of Maharashtra. It is necessary that the name of the person who should get the benefits of the concessions should be clearly mentioned on the certificate issued by the competent authority.
- N.C.C. ‘B’ or ‘C’ / Air / Naval /Army wing Certificate issued by the Commandant.
- (i) Certificate of Games/Sports/Debate / Essay/ Elocution issued by the District Sports Officer that the applicant has represented the Institute at XIth and / or XIIth Std. / Agriculture Polytechnic in District, State, National, International level tournaments.
- (ii) Certificate signed jointly by the District Sports Officer and District Collector and issued on behalf of the ‘School Game Federation of India (SGFI)’ in case of students of Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- (iii) Certificate issued by the Association of Sports will not be considered.
- Certificate of ‘Freedom Fighter’ signed by the Hon. Prime Minister / Chief Minister, Maharashtra State stating that the mother/father of the applicant is a Freedom Fighter. Son/daughter of the Freedom Fighter or their son/daughter shall get the benefit of this certificate, but in such a case an affidavit with a Rs. 100/- stamp covering the following points should be given by the freedom fighter or if the freedom fighter is no longer alive then by the husband / wife of the freedom fighter.
- The candidate is the son/daughter of the son/daughter of the freedom fighter
- The freedom fighter has not availed this concession for any of his / her relatives any time earlier, and after using it now, shall not do so ever any time in the future.
- N.S.S. Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Defense Personnel Certificate from Zilla Sainik Board or Discharge Certificate from Commanding Officer of the regiment or Serviceman Certificate from competent authority.
- ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the Employer in case of Inservice Candidate
- Candidates applying through the Physically-disabled category should submit the Certificate of Physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (District Civil Surgeon or equivalent Government Hospital / Medical Board designated in behalf).
- Economical Backward Class (EBC) Certificate issued on or after 1st January, 2017 by the concerned Tahsildar. (This provision only for the students admitted through centralised admission process in non grant Colleges.)
- Medical Examination is compulsory for all the students admitted during the IIIrd Semester of the Degree program and the same should be got done from the Civil Surgeon at the district headquarter / Medical Officer at the Rural Hospital / Primary Health Centre as directed by the University/Associate Dean before the end of first semester.
- If a student is medically unfit, the Associate Dean will inform the concerned student and his parent/guardian for rectification of the defects.
- If a student is found medically unfit, he is liable to be discontinued from the University. Such cases would be reported to the Registrar for taking necessary action.
- If a student fails to appear for the Medical Examination arranged by the University/Associate Dean, concerned student will have to get himself medically examined from the above medical authority at his own expenses and produce examination report within the period specified by the college authorities.
- In case he fails to produce the medical examination report within the specified time, his result shall not be declared.
MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure