MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 – Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER) has released notification for B.Sc Agriculture admission for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Holders for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research, Pune offers admission for B.Sc Agriculture for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Holders for the academic year 2018-19. The schedule for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018.
- For First Year – B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) (4 Years (8 Semesters)
- For Second Year – B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) (3 Years (6 Semesters)
Schedule for MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
|Starting date of Online filling of application forms||05 Jul 2018|
|Last date of Online filling of application forms and
along with that uploading the scanned copies of the necessary documents
|16 Jul 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||19 Jul 2018 (after evening)|
|Last date of receipt of grievances online||20-22 Jul 2018|
|Display of year wise Final Merit List||27 Jul 2018|
|Admission Rounds for Direct Second Year|
|(i) Display of First Round allotment list||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||1st week of Aug 2018|
|(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||1st week of Aug 2018|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||3rd week of Aug 2018|
|Spot Admission Round||3rd week of Aug 2018|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of Aug 2018|
|Admission Rounds for First Year|
|Merit List for admission to First Year||27 Jul 2018|
|(i) Display of First Round allotment list||29 Jul 2018|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||01 Aug 2018|
|(i) Display of Second Round allotment list||04 Aug 2018|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||07 Aug 2018|
|(i) Display of Third Round allotment list (with conversion)||11 Aug 2018|
|(ii) Last date of reporting||14 Aug 2018|
|Management Quota Admissions||12-16 Aug 2018|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||17 Aug 2018|
|Spot Admission Round||19-22 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of classes||29 Aug 2018|
Merit List & Allotment
First & Second Year State Merit List is available now by the officials, The merit of the admission is depend 70% on the total percent marks obtained in the respective group (PCB/PCM) and 30% of total percent marks in the eligibility examination / 12th (Science) examination and the other weightages.
- Click here to check Display College Vacancy.
- Click here to check the new third round Allocation List 2018-2019.
Candidates desirous of seeking admissions to B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) shall submit only one application form. Their applications will be submitted ‘Online’ to the KTPL, Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the application form online through the direct link which is given below.
Application Process over!!
Application Fee: The application form fees for the candidates from the Open category shall be Rs. 1000/- whereas for candidates from the reserved categories of Maharashtra shall be Rs. 500/-. The said fees shall be paid through Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card. Once the application form is filled, the facility of paying such a fee is made available on the website. The said fees are non-refundable.
Instruction for fill the Application form:
Before filling the online application form, the candidates should be read the details and the application form carefully.
- Every applicant should fill only one application form on the website of ‘KTPL’ maha-agriadmission.in’ in ‘online’ manner. If a candidate submits more than one application form, the latest filled in and the application form complete in all respects shall be considered as valid.
- Do not send the copy of the application form or any other documents by Post/courier or hand delivery to anyone including MCAER, Agriculture University or M/S. KTPL, Pune.
- After filling the application form on the website, the candidate should scan his / her signature, his / her passport-sized photograph and original copies of all the necessary documents and upload them on the website. If a document is scanned in the authorized centres of M/S. KTPL, Pune then a fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged for it. A list of such authorized centres is available on the website – ‘maha-agriadmission.in’
For First Year B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) – Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma.
For Second Year B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture) – Passed Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma (with minimum 60% marks for open and minimum 50% marks for backword class).
Note: The descision taken about deficiency courses will be binding to Agriculture Polytechnic students if necessary.
The candidates should scan the following original documents and upload it through their Log-in on website
- Mark sheet / Grade card of qualifying examination.
- Agriculture Polytechnic (Last attended) Leaving Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate issued by competent authority from Maharashtra State or College / School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by competent authority of Maharashtra State mentioning the birth place from Maharashtra State.
- Certificate of Agriculturist issued by the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar for the year 2016-17 or 2017-18. The format of this certificate has been attached in Appendix ‘C’. It is necessary to mention in the certificate that the candidate or his / her parents or grandmother/grandfather (father’s parents) are farmland owners or farmers (those cultivating the land) and the main source of income for that family is the income generated from cultivating this land or certificate issued by the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar in the prescribed format available with them.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State in the prescribed format.
- Candidates from VJ(a), NT(b), NT(c), NT(d), Other backward class (OBC) tribes and Special Backward Category (SBC) should provide ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ Certificate issued by a competent authority on April 01, 2018 or issued after that date or valid till the day the application is submitted.
- Certificate of ‘Project Affected Person’ by the District Resettlement Officer or an officer authorized by the Government of Maharashtra (if authorized then with the letter about the authorization from a competent authority) stating that the candidate/candidate’s parents’/grandparents’ is project-affected and the farmland of their parents or grandfather has been acquired by Agricultural Universities / Irrigation / Electricity / Defense Projects of Maharashtra. It is necessary that the name of the person who should get the benefits of the concessions should be clearly mentioned on the certificate issued by the competent authority.
- N.C.C. ‘B’ or ‘C’ / Air / Naval /Army wing Certificate issued by the Commandant.
- (i) Certificate of Games/Sports/Debate / Essay/ Elocution issued by the District Sports Officer that the applicant has represented the Institute at XIth and / or XIIth Std. / Agriculture Polytechnic in District, State, National, International level tournaments.
- (ii) Certificate signed jointly by the District Sports Officer and District Collector and issued on behalf of the ‘School Game Federation of India (SGFI)’ in case of students of Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- (iii) Certificate issued by the Association of Sports will not be considered.
- Certificate of ‘Freedom Fighter’ signed by the Hon. Prime Minister / Chief Minister, Maharashtra State stating that the mother/father of the applicant is a Freedom Fighter. Son/daughter of the Freedom Fighter or their son/daughter shall get the benefit of this certificate, but in such a case an affidavit with a Rs. 100/- stamp covering the following points should be given by the freedom fighter or if the freedom fighter is no longer alive then by the husband / wife of the freedom fighter.
- The candidate is the son/daughter of the son/daughter of the freedom fighter
- The freedom fighter has not availed this concession for any of his / her relatives any time earlier, and after using it now, shall not do so ever any time in the future.
- N.S.S. Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Defense Personnel Certificate from Zilla Sainik Board or Discharge Certificate from Commanding Officer of the regiment or Serviceman Certificate from competent authority.
- ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the Employer in case of Inservice Candidate
- Candidates applying through the Physically-disabled category should submit the Certificate of Physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (District Civil Surgeon or equivalent Government Hospital / Medical Board designated in behalf).
- Economical Backward Class (EBC) Certificate issued on or after January 01, 2018 by the concerned Tahsildar. (This provision only for the students admitted through centralised admission process in non grant Colleges.)
- Medical Examination is compulsory for all the students admitted during the IIIrd Semester of the Degree program and the same should be got done from the Civil Surgeon at the district headquarter / Medical Officer at the Rural Hospital / Primary Health Centre as directed by the University/Associate Dean before the end of first semester.
- If a student is medically unfit, the Associate Dean will inform the concerned student and his parent/guardian for rectification of the defects.
- If a student is found medically unfit, he is liable to be discontinued from the University. Such cases would be reported to the Registrar for taking necessary action.
- If a student fails to appear for the Medical Examination arranged by the University/Associate Dean, concerned student will have to get himself medically examined from the above medical authority at his own expenses and produce examination report within the period specified by the college authorities.
- In case he fails to produce the medical examination report within the specified time, his result shall not be declared.
MCAER B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2018 –