MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form has released by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) in online mode. Candidates can able to fill the Application Form by visiting the Official website. The direct link to apply for the same is also provided below on this page. Candidates who want to take admission in M.Sc in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and other courses as well can fill the application form of MCAER PG CET 2019. Candidates should note that Application Form is not accepted in any other mode except online. If an applicant sends the form by any other medium then it will not be considered and will be summarily rejected. To know all the details related to MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form aspirants can check this page.
MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to seek admission will be required to fulfil the eligibility criteria first and then fill the Application form before the last date to avoid any kind of last minute hassle. Candidates can also have the option to apply for more than one course from single application form only. Although, in that case, candidates will have to pay the application fee for the courses separately. Applicants can check the dates for MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Date of Notification||12 Dec 2018|
|Last Date to submit the online Application Form||10 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for the Fee Payment through SBI Bank||14 Jan 2019|
Application process is now over…!!
The application fee for MCAER PG CET 2019 has to pay on online mode only through SBI. Candidates who will be opting for more than one course has required to pay the fees for each CET. Applicants can check the Application fee from the table below.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|Open category candidates and Other States Students||Rs. 600/- for Each CET|
|Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST) or any other||Rs. 300/- for Each CET|
How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2019
Candidates willing to appear for MCAER PG CET 2019 Examination will be required to fill the application form along with the requisite application fee till the last date of submission. Applicants can follow the steps given below to fill the Application Form of MCAER PG CET 2019.
- Candidates have to visit the Official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Now, start filling up the details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Qualifications etc.
You can check the demo of application form from below links.
- Click here to check the demo of application form for MCAER PG CET 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details
- E-mail ID
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
Educational Qualifications: In this candidate will have to fill up the details of their graduation level degree with a particular code as per given in the Prospectus.
PG CET 2019: Applicants will be required to choose the concerned course for which they wish to appear and subsequently have to choose the examination center as well.
Choose Password: After doing all the above process candidates have to choose a password which can be easily remembered by them and yet it should be unique as it will be required during the time of login after the registration gets completed.
- Now, upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specification mentioned in the table below.
|Scanned Photograph||Less than 35kb||300 Pixel||200 Pixel|
|Signature||Less than 30kb||150 Pixel||200 Pixel|
- To complete the Application process candidates have to submit the application fee which has to be paid by the State bank of India Portal.
- When the fee payment is done candidates will receive an Application Number. Candidates are advised to note down the same as it will be required for future reference. Applicants should also take print out for acknowledgement and future reference.