MCAER PG Counselling 2020 – The Authorized Conducting Body issues a counseling notification for admission to various postgraduate programme in four Agricultural University for the academic year 2020-21. MCAER PG Admission 2020 is to be given on the basis of merit formulated by considering weightage of 70 percent of the MCAER PG CET 2020 score and 30 percent of the CGPA of the student. Maharashtra Agriculture University will call the selected candidates of MCAER PG CET 2020 examination for the MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling Round. Want to know more about MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling? Read all the information given below.
Latest: MCAER has released the notice regarding the PG admission revised schedule. Scroll down to check it.
MCAER PG Counselling 2020
Postgraduate admissions of Maharashtra Agriculture University shall strictly based upon the merit basis on marks obtained in the MCAER PG CET 2020 examination and CGPA of the qualifying degree examination in the proportion of 70:30 with weightages, respectively. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling below.
|MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling||Dates|
|Starting date of Admission Process||10 Sep 2020|
|Last date of Submitting the Application Form||21 Sep 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on KTPL & MCAER Web||24 Sep 2020|
|Period of receipt of MCAER PG CET 2020 grievances||25 – 28 Sep 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Final Merit List on KTPL & MCAER Website||30 Sep 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 First Round allotment list||05 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||06 – 08 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Second Round allotment list||10 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||12 – 14 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Third Round allotment list||17 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||19 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Vacancy positions||23 Oct 2020|
|Fourth admission Round||26 – 27 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||20 Oct 2020|
MCAER PG 2020 Notice for Revised Schedule
Click here to download the notice.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Registration
Candidates seeking admission through MCAER PG CET 2020 have to submit their Online Application form at maha-agriadmission.in direct link for the same is provided. Admission to all Postgraduate courses of Maharashtra Agriculture University shall be on the basis of 70% of marks obtained in Common Entrance Test conducted by Maharashtra Agriculture University Examination Board (MAUEB) and 30% marks or CGPA in graduation and weightages if any.
Apply Online: Click here to Registration for MCAER PG Counselling 2020.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Merit List
Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) will publish the merit list of candidates with the names of the eligible candidates for the MCAER PG Counselling 2020. It will also release a rejection list of candidates not eligible for the counseling. Candidates can check the merit list through the link which will be provided below.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Cut Off
Candidates must check the cut off for MCAER PG CET 2020 before checking the Result for the same. Admission through CET has been given in the subsequent sections. Admission is given on the basis of merit formulated by considering weightage of 70 percent of the CET score and 30 percent of the CGPA of the student. Other weightages if any and the reservations as per guidelines of the State Government is also considered. The expected minimum cut off for MCAER PG CET 2020 is 55 per cent (Fifty Five) of total merit.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates can check the Counselling Process for MCAER PG CET 2020 in the points given below.
- Qualified candidates, as per merit, will be called for counselling round on a specified date & time for admission to the concerned courses.
- At first all the selected candidates will have to submit the Counselling Fees.
- Then they will go for the next level which is Registration and Filling of choices.
- After that candidates can move forward to the Seat Allotment Round.
- The last step for all the selected candidates is to Report at the allotted institutes.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Seat Details
- 25 % seats for all Postgraduate Courses [except M.B.A. (Agri.) at Rahuri, Akola and M.Sc. (Agricultural Bio-Technology) at Rahuri, Akola, Dapoli ] shall be filled in all India basis through Common Entrance Examination to be conducted by I.C.A.R., New Delhi (It includes 10% seats over and above the sanctioned intake capacity). This provision relates to constituent colleges only. However, the vacant seats after consideration of the waiting list of ICAR, New Delhi, shall be filled in by the respective University after issuing state level advertisement by adopting the existing rules and regulations being used for the admission process.
- Subjectwise one seat is reserved for the in-service candidates of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
- Five (05) seats are for M.Sc.(Agril.) include Bio-Technology, One (01) seat each for M. Tech. (Agril. Engg.), M.Tech.(Food Technology) and M.Sc. (Home Science) are reserved for the in-service candidates of Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani.
- However, if among the above seats are found to be vacant then those shall be filled in at College / Institute level immediately after Centralised Admission Process and from the state merit list.
MCAER PG CET 2020
Maharashtra Agricultural University conducts MCAER PG CET every year. Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (MCAER PG CET) is conducted for admission to various PG courses of Maharashtra Agricultural University. MCAER PG CET 2020 is a state level examination. It shall be conducted in an offline mode. MCAER PG CET is a paper pen based test. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the MCAER PG CET 2020 examination. The expected date for the MCAER PG CET examination is in the 1st week of May 2020.
Maharashtra Agriculture University
Maharashtra Agriculture University is situated in Pune Maharashtra. It was established in the year 1877 followed by setting the similar department by the provinces. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, the noted thinker, social reformer and agriculturist of Pune appealed, persuaded and convinced the British Government to set up institutions for agricultural education and research in India. The main building consists of entrance hall, library, herbarium and laboratories for teaching and research in Agriculture, Botany, Mycology and Economics. The MBM (Agri.) programme was started in the year 2008. The headquarter of University is located in Rahuri, Dist. Ahmednagar 160 km to the north of Pune.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.