A copy of General Merit List will be displayed on this page. The candidates in their own interest can see the merit list from this page. After declaration of Final Merit List candidate arwill be allotted seats. MCAER UG Seat Allotment Result 2018 will be published here when it is announced.
MCAER UG Seat Allotment 2018
First & Second round seat allocation list has been published as per the schedule given below.
|Display of First Round allotment list||26 Jul 2018|
|Last date of reporting||30 Jun 2018|
|Display of Second Round allotment list||03 Aug 2018|
|Last date of reporting||06 Aug 2018|
|Display of vacant seats after second round||07 Aug 2018|
|Display of Third Round allotment list||09 Aug 2018|
|Last date of reporting||13 Aug 2018|
|Display of vacant seats after Third round||14 Aug 2018|
|Display of vacant seats after Fourth round||21 Aug 2018|
|Display of Vacancy positions for Spot Round||22 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check Round 4 Allocation List.
- Click here to check vacancy after the allocation.
- Click here to check Round 3 seat allocation list.
First Round Seat Allocation List
Candidates shall download and print Provisional Allotment Letter using his/her ‘Login’ & ‘Password’ on web site and report in person to the allotted College on the dates given above for seeking admission along with all the original documents.
Candidates reporting on the specified dates of admissions will be considered as per merit for filling up the vacancies.
At the time of admission, during the course of physical verification of the original Certificates and documents, if it is noticed that the Candidate is not entitled for the weightage(s) which has already been given to him and/or the category to which he belongs was incorrect, while preparing the Final Merit List, he / she shall not be entitled for the admission.
If Candidate cancelled / refused his admission then such Candidate will be eligible for other options in next online admission round except cancelled / refused option. Such admission will be cancelled during the period of refusal of admission.
Admission to various seats shall be final. The candidates so admitted shall not be eligible for change of University / College / Course.
As per the provisions made in the Indian Constitution, provisions made under the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities (Krishi Vidyapeeths) Act, 1983, and also as directed by government resolutions from time to time, specific seats have been reserved for admission in the colleges / institutions –
|Reserved Category||Percentage||Other Reservation||Percentage|
|Scheduled Castes/ Nav- Budha(SC)||13||Children of Freedom Fighter (FF)||02|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||07||Handicapped Candidates (low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (PH)||03|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)(a) (14 and others)||03||Children of Defence Personnel / Ex – serviceman (DP)||02|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)(b)(28 listed prior to 1990 and others)||2.5||Project Affected Person and their children as defined in the Maharashtra Resettlement of Project Displaced Act,1976 (PAP)||04|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT)(c)||3.5||Agriculturist and those children of Agriculturist who possess minimum qualification or experience in Agriculture. (AG)||06|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT)(d) (Vanjar, Vanjari, Vanjara)||02||Female||30|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19||Candidates and their parents have not resided in the State of Maharashtra at least 3 years during the period of 10 years immediately preceding the date on which admission is sought. (OS)||02|
- As per the procedure described in Govt. Circular, General Administrative Department No. SRV-1097/|É.Gò.31/98/16-+, dt. 16/3/1999 as appended in Appendix ‘L’ to get and assure the categorywise percentage under female reservation under other reservation at Sr. No.13.
- The Candidates belong to the Special Backward Class category will be consider under Other Backward Class category those candidates previously included in Other Backward Class.
- The existing rules for constitutional reservations and other reservations shall be applicable to non-grant basis Colleges. (except OS category)
- In accordance with the directives of the State Government, 80% seats have been reserved for admission to tribal community at College of Agriculture, Sonapur, Gadchiroli vide Government Resolution (Marathi), Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department, No.PDKV-1007/pra.kra.167/7-A, Dt.4/12/2008. This provision is also applicable to
College of Agriculture, Nandurbar.
- The distribution of seats shall be done college-wise
The above-mentioned reservations shall be implemented as per the guiding principles given by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time.
During the admission process, if a candidate is not found for any one of the reserved categories then the said seat shall be filled in as per the procedure mentioned in the Government Resolution, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department, No. MAD 2010/P.No. 155 / 7A dated 20/10/2011.