|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MCAER UG Application Form 2017 – Candidates seeking admission in various Undergraduate courses have to fill the online application from here issued by Maharashtra Council Agriculture of Education and Research, Pune. Candidates should fill in application online and a download printout of the same. The candidates are advised to paste recent passport size photograph on the duly filled in downloaded printout form and attach self attested Xerox copies of the certificates and deposit application fee. Get MCAER UG Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Starting date of Admission Process.||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date of submitting the application form and along with enclosure||10 Jul 2017|
MCAER UG Application Form 2017
The candidates are required to read the prospectus and application form carefully before filling the application form. Each applicant is required to fill in only one application form ONLINE which is available on the website maha-agriadmission.in.
- Fees for open Candidate is Rs. 1000/- and for Reserved Category of Maharashtra Rs.500/-
The said fees shall be paid through Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card. Once the application form is filled, the facility of paying such a fee is made available on the website. The said fees are non-refundable.
Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Every applicant should fill only one application form on the website of ‘KTPL’ – ‘maha-agriadmission.in’ in ‘online’ manner. If a candidate submits more than one application form, the latest filled in and the application form complete in all respects shall be considered as valid.
- Do not send the copy of the application form or any other documents by Post / courier or hand delivery to anyone including MCAER, Agriculture University or M/S. KTPL, Pune.
- After filling the application form on the website, the candidate should scan his / her signature, his / her passport-sized photograph and original copies of all the necessary documents and upload them on the website. If a document is scanned in the authorized centres of M/S. KTPL, Pune then a fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged for it. A list of such authorized centres is available on the website – ‘m aha-agriadmission.in’.
- The application form fees for the candidates from the Open category and all the candidates from Out of Maharashtra State shall be Rs. 1000/- whereas for candidates from the reserved categories of Maharashtra shall be Rs. 500/-. The said fees shall be paid through Net banking, RTGS, NEFT, Debit Card or Credit Card. Once the application form is filled, the facility of paying such a fee is made available on the website. The said fees are non-refundable.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission through management quota are also required to fill and submit their online application with uploading relevant document through maha-agriadmission.in.