MCD Nursing Application Form 2018, available in the online mode. If you wish to take admission in the 3 years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery Course offered in the School Of Nursing of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital & Swami Dayanand Hospital. It is necessary that you appear for the MCD Nursing entrance test 2018. To appear in the entrance test it is necessary that you register yourself for the exam. You can do so, through the online application form on the official website and from the link given below. You can get complete information about the MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form on this page below.
MCD Nursing Application Form 2018
You should go through the information brochure before you fill the MCD Nursing Application Form 2018. Please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body. Failing to fulfill these criteria will directly result in the rejection of your application and your admission will be canceled. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the MCD Nursing admissions 2018.
|Last date for online Submission of filled Application||08 Aug 2018|
|Download Admit Card online||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||02 Sep 2018|
Application Fees & Mode of Payment
The registration process is incomplete until you pay your application fees. The fees payment can be done only through online mode on the official website. The fees that need to be paid are listed below:
- If you belong to the UR / OBC category application fee is Rs.1560/-
- If you belong to the SC/ST category application fee is Rs.810/-
- If you belong to Physically handicapped category application fee isFree of cost.
Rejection Of Application Forms
The application forms submitted by you will be rejected for the reasons listed below
- Incomplete application forms
- Late submitted Application forms
- Application forms that list false or inaccurate details
- The photograph uploaded with the form is not as per the specifications mentioned in the brochure.
- You should fill your exact date of birth mentioned as per your 10th and 12th mark sheet.
Documents To Be Uploaded
To make the registration procedure hassle free we have listed all the documents that you need to keep ready while applying for the examination. Please refer to the pointers below and upload only the documents mentioned below.
- Certificate of class Xth (for age verification)
- Mark sheet of class XIIth (for verification of mark entered in the application form)
- Caste Certificate from Competent Authority. (SC/ST and OBC(Delhi).
- Disability Certificate from Recognised Institute.
- Passport size photographs measuring 3.5 cm. x 3.5cm
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Copy of 12th exam certificate as well as roll no. Issued by the principal.
Insofar, only schedules have been announced and Application Form is released. Official details of MCD Nursing Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MCD, Delhi releases Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.