MCD Nursing Result 2018 will be announced once the MCD Nursing entrance test is conducted successfully. The result will be announced in both online and offline mode. The result will be displayed on the MCD Website and will also be displayed on the notice board of School of Nursing Hindu Rao, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Dayanand Hospital.
The results for the MCD Entrance exam 2018 will be displayed in the form of a merit list. The list will be uploaded as a PDF format on the official website. The results of the entrance exam are really important as students who qualify the entrance exam will further be called into the counseling session. You can get complete details about the MCD Nursing Result 2018 on this page.
MCD Nursing Result 2018
You will be selected strictly on the basis of merit of entrance test. Hence, the result for the MCD Nursing Exam 2018 is very important for the candidates. The table below mentions all the important events and their expected schedules for the MCD Nursing Exam 2018.
|Date of Entrance Exam||02 Sep 2018|
|Display of Result of Entrance Test||10 Sep 2018|
|First Counselling Starts||17 Sep 2018|
|Second Counselling Starts||24 Sep 2018|
|Third Counselling Starts||08 Oct 2018|
|Date of course commencement||01 Oct 2018|
Check Result: Result will available on www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- You will not be sent any separate or detailed scorecards. You can see your marks on the University Website.
- No requests regarding the re-checking or re-evaluation of the Answer-Sheets will be entertained by the officials.
Details Mentioned on the Merit List
The merit list will be available in the PDF format on the official website. The merit list will be a combined merit list and it will be prepared based on the marks of the entrance test. The merit list will have the following details mentioned below.
- Roll No
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Overall Rank
- Cat Rank
- Unique Id
Instruction to Candidates
You should read the instructions listed below. We have listed down important pointers that you should know about the results and the counseling procedure.
- If you fail to accept admission and submit original mark sheets along with the original certificates of class 10th & 12th along with your Character Certificate, SC/ST & OBC(Delhi) Certificate, Physically handicapped certificate (at the time of counseling).Then you will not be considered for the admission and the seat will be offered to next meritorious candidate.
- All the admissions are provisional until the time the document verification is done by the concerned examination board /university/authority.
- You should duly note that merely appearing in the entrance test, does not confirm any right to claim admission if you do not fulfill all eligibility conditions listed under various heads in the prospectus/bulletin of information you will not be granted admission.
- Canvassing for admission in any form will entail rejection/cancellation of application form/admission entry to entrance examination hall.
- You will have to undergo the medical examination by the Authorized Medical Board of Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital, and Swami Dayanand Hospital. Only those students who are found medically fit will be allowed to continue the training.
Document To Be Carried At The Time of Counselling
We have listed down all the documents that you should carry your counseling procedure. Please refer to the pointers listed below as you will not miss any important documents during your counseling round by referring to the pointers listed below. All the documents that have to be carried should be original and self-attested photocopies of the original document should be carried with them.
- Certificate of class Xth
- Certificate of class XIIth
- Mark sheet of class XIIth
- Character Certificate from School / College last attended.
- Original and attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate from Competent Authority.
- A hard copy of duly filled application form.
- Three recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Disabilities Certificate
Insofar, only schedules have been announced and Application Form is released. Official details of MCD Nursing Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MCD, Delhi releases Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.