|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
MCRPV Result 2017 – Result of Entrance Exam for MCRPV Admission 2017 will be declared by University. Admission to the course will be made on based on marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the University. Candidates who have successfully appeared in MCRPV Entrance Exam for admission to the various courses, may also check their result.
|Entrance Exam||11 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||19 Jun 2017 – Announced!|
|Date of first Counselling||27 Jun 2017|
|Date of second Counselling||05 Jul 2017|
MCRPV Result 2017
MCRPV 2017 Entrance exam is conducted on 11 June 2017 at various examination centres in State of Madhya Pradesh. After conducting the exam, now Result of Entrance exam has been declared on the official website. The direct link to check MCRPV Result 2017 is also posted on this page, which are given below.
Instructions for the candidates
The first counselling list for admission to various courses on the basis of the results announced will be uploaded on the University’s website on June 22nd, 2017.
The first counselling will be held of 27th June 2017 and second Counselling will be held on 5th July 2017, 11.00 AM at the University’s Bhopal, Noida, Khandwa, Gwalior, Rewa and Amarkantak campuses.
The counselling list will be prepared on the basis of Entrance Exam merit and following reservation rules –
Madhya Pradesh Govt’s reservation policy for the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes which will be strictly observed in giving admission to candidates to the various courses of the University. The reservation policy in as under:
- 40% seats will be reserved for admission to the bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates of Madhya Pradesh will be entitled to 16% and 20% reservation respectively. Seats of both these categories are inter-changeable i.e. if seats of one category are not filled up, candidates of the other category can be considered for admission to these seats.
- 14% seats will be reserved for the backward classes (Excepting Creamy Layer) category of Madhya Pradesh.
- The remaining seats will be for the all India level unreserved candidates.
- Out of the total available seats in all categories 30% seats are reserved for women candidates.
- Reservation for the candidate belonging to physically handicapped and J&K migrants will be given as per M.P.Govt. reservation policy.
No separate notice about counselling will be sent to the candidates by post. This list will be only available in University website.