MCRPV Result 2018 – Result of Entrance Exam for MCRPV Admission 2018 will be declared by University after the successful conduction of examination. Admission to the course will be made on based on marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the University. Candidates appearing in MCRPV Entrance Exam for admission to the various courses would be able to check their result on this page.
MCRPV Result 2018
MCRPV 2018 Entrance exam will be conducted on June 10, 2018 at various examination centers in State of Madhya Pradesh. After successful conduction of exam Result of Entrance exam will be declared on the official website. The direct link to check MCRPV Result 2018 will be posted on this page also.
|Entrance Exam||10 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of first Counselling||25 Jun 2018|
|Date of second Counselling||02 Jul 2018|
Result: Result will be uploaded on www.mcu.ac.in.
Official Website: www.mcnujc.ac.in
Instructions for the candidates
- The first counselling list for admission to various courses on the basis of the results announced will be uploaded on the University’s website.
- After the entrance exam, list of selected candidates according to courses will be made available at the university website.
- Allotment of course and campuses will be made at the time of counselling based upon the merit list.
- All the original certificates have to be produced essentially at the time of counselling.
The counselling list will be prepared on the basis of Entrance Exam merit and following reservation rules.
Madhya Pradesh Govt’s reservation policy for the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes which will be strictly observed in giving admission to candidates to the various courses of the University. The reservation policy in as under:
- 40% seats will be reserved for admission to the bonafide residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates of Madhya Pradesh will be entitled to 16% and 20% reservation respectively. Seats of both these categories are inter-changeable i.e. if seats of one category are not filled up, candidates of the other category can be considered for admission to these seats.
- 14% seats will be reserved for the backward classes (Excepting Creamy Layer) category of Madhya Pradesh.
- The remaining seats will be for the all India level unreserved candidates.
- Out of the total available seats in all categories 30% seats are reserved for women candidates.
- Reservation for the candidate belonging to physically handicapped and J&K migrants will be given as per M.P.Govt. reservation policy.
No separate notice about counselling will be sent to the candidates by post. This list will be only available in University website.