Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2019 is on the basis of CAT scores. Candidates who are shortlisted for MDIM Admission 2019 to PGPM have to attend group discussion and personal interview and clear the rounds, in order to get admission. The GD PI process will be held in Kolkata, Gurgaon and other cities decided by the institute. Details of how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, admission information brochure, are all given here for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2019.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2019
Management Development Institute (MDI), one of India’s premier B-schools, promoted by IFCI, has launched its Murshidabad campus after the success of its MDI, Gurgaon campus.
Schedule for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||23 Nov 2018|
Online application forms of MDI Murshidabad (MDIM) and MDI Gurgaon (MDIG) are common. Applicants can apply by visiting MDI Murshidabad website and MDI Gurgaon website and follow the process mentioned. The direct link to fill the Application form is also given below.
The common Application Form has the following options: MDI, Murshidabad (MDIM), MDI, Gurgaon (MDIG), Both
- Rs.1180/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for MDIM
- Rs.3000/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for MDIG
- Rs.3590/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for both
Note: After Admission in any Institution change for transfer from one Campus to another Campus will not be entertained.
Online registration will be Open till Friday, November 23, 2018, 17:00 hrs. Candidates have to make an online payment using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The candidates should be able to furnish valid score of CAT
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2018 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2018; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- The basis for computing the percentage obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution/board from where the candidate has obtained the degree/certificate. In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution/board from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree/certificate. In case the university/institution/board does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by MDIM by dividing obtained CGPA with maximum possible CGPA and multiplying fraction so obtained by 100”.
Candidates who are able to furnish valid score of CAT would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews at one of the centres, viz. Kolkata, Gurgaon and Bangalore/Nagpur/Chennai (centres other than Kolkata and Gurgaon are tentative).
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection by March 2019. The fees and schedule of payment details are given below:
|Particulars||1st Year (in Rs.)||2nd Year (in Rs.)|
|Students Welfare Activities||10,000||10,000|
|Mediclaim Insurance Premium (2 yrs.)||1,500||–|
Schedule of Payment
|March – 2019||1,90,000|
|September – 2019||1,85,000|
|December – 2019||1,80,000|
|June – 2020||2,00,000|
|September – 2020||2,00,000|
|December – 2020||1,95,000|
Official website: www.mdim.ac.in
For Complete Information regarding MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.