MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020: The application form for second phase of Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 has been released on the official website i.e mdim.ac.in. The application form is available in only mode only. Eligible candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 1180/- (inclusive of 18% GST) for MDIM. Admission is on the basis of CAT scores. Candidates who are shortlisted for MDI Murshidabad PGPM 2020 Admission have to attend group discussion and personal interview and clear the rounds, in order to get admission. Details of how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, admission information brochure, are all given here for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020.
Latest: The 2nd phase application form of MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is available now. Apply from the direct link below.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020
Management Development Institute (MDI), one of India’s premier B-schools, promoted by IFCI, has launched its Murshidabad campus after the success of its MDI, Gurgaon campus. The complete schedule for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||31 Jan 2020|
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 Application Form
The second phase application form for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 has been released. Applicants can apply by visiting the official website of MDI Murshidabad. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is also given below.
Application form: Click here to apply 2nd phase online application form for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020.
The application fees for 2nd phase MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is given below.
- Application Form fees is Rs.1180/- (inclusive of 18% GST).
- Candidates have to make an online payment using Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
Instruction for Filling Application Form?
The various instruction for filling the application for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020.
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Candidates must have a unique & valid E-mail ID and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph, academic, and other relevant documents
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode).
- Applicants are advised to check eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting a program for various courses.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is given below.
- Candidates should be able to furnish a valid score of CAT 2019.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The basis for computing the percentage obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution/board from where the candidate has obtained the degree/certificate. In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution/board from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree/certificate.
MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 Selection Process
The admission to MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is based on the valid score of CAT. Candidates would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews at one of the centres, viz. Kolkata, Gurgaon and Bangalore/Nagpur/Chennai (centres other than Kolkata and Gurgaon are tentative).
The fees and schedule of payment details for MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 is given below:
|Particulars||1st Year (in Rs.)||2nd Year (in Rs.)|
|Students Welfare Activities||10,000||10,000|
|Mediclaim Insurance Premium (2 yrs.)||1,500||–|
Schedule of Payment
|At the Time of Admission ( Term – I )||1,90,000|
|September – 2020 ( Term – II )||1,85,000|
|December – 2020 ( Term – III )||1,80,000|
|June – 2021 ( Term – IV )||2,00,000|
|September – 2021 ( Term – V )||2,00,000|
|December – 2021 ( Term – VI )||1,95,000|
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official website: mdim.ac.in
For Complete Information regarding MDI Murshidabad PGPM Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.