Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has released notification for MDU Rohtak LLB Admission and MDU Rohtak LLM Admission. These two courses are very important for those students who are looking forward to making the career in Indian Judicial System and get themselves thoroughly acquainted with the laws being practised in India. The erstwhile Rohtak University, Rohtak, was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand.
MDU Rohtak LLB / LLM Admission 2018
The university was established with an objective to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage but became an affiliating University in November 1978. The University secured the recognition of University Grants Commission – the higher education regulatory body of India – for central Govt. grants in Feb. 1983.
Admissions will be made on the basis of MDU Rohtak Merit List. Candidates who are selected in the merit list will be eligible to take part in the Counselling procedure. Applicants shall attend the counselling at the Institute/Department. Reservation and weightages shall be given as per rules. Candidates must bring all original documents and fee at the time of counselling.
Counselling: Click here to check Notice regarding admission in LL.M (Shift-2).
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has released the LLB and LLM results on the official website. Candidates can check their result through the in provided below.
- Click here to check Provisional Revised Result LL.B 3 Years- 2018.
- Click here to check Provisional Merit List of LL.B (Hons.) 3 year Course 2018-19.
- Click here to check Provisional Revised Merit List of LL.M Evening 2 year Course CPAS 2018-19.
Interested candidates may subhmit applications on the prescribed form available on University Website http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in along with processing fee of Rs.500/-.
Process is over…!!!
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for the MDU Rohtak LLB / LLM Admission 2018.
How to Apply?
- Press ‘Create Account’ button
- Fill OTP received through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Thank you for creating account’ page will appear. Then use ‘click here’ button.
- On the next page, choose application form for MDUCEE-2018 and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in .JPG format of size 10 KB to 100 KB. Please note that photograph must show face clearly or Admit Card will be withheld.
- Upload either Aadhar Card or Matriculation Certificate (Size less than 500 KB)
- Carefully, fill the application form with Test Name and Category information along with Contact Details and Education Details.
- Next part of the online application contains payment of fees. On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed. All major debit/credit cards are accepted. The payment may be made through the challan of Axis/PNB Bank. The application will be submitted only after the successful payment of processing fee.
- Retrieve Acknowledgement slip. Please note, the acknowledgement slip is a proof of payment made and note your application form no. This shall be used for all communication.
- If you want to edit the form or complete any pending action before making the payment, you can do the same in the ‘Application Locker’ page which will be displayed after you login again.
- Admit Card, Result, allotment letter, etc will be accessible through the Application Locker
MDU Rohtak Eligibility
1. LL.M (2-year)
LLB (Professional) with at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
2. LL.B (Hons.) 3-year
Bachelor/Master degree with at least 45% marks(42.75% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
Seat Intake as per the latest information for both the courses is given below:
- LL.M (2-year) – 30 seat each in UILMS, Gurgaon & Deptt. of Law (Evening Shift)
- LL.B (Hons.) 3-year – 120 seats (UILMS, Gurgaon)
|LL.M (2-year)||Rs.50,000/-per annum + other University Charges|
|LL.B (Hons.) 3-year||Rs.45,425/-per annum (including University Charges)|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.