Meicaps University Application Form 2021 – The application form has been released by Medi-Caps University, Indore. The application form process is going in several rounds. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the merit of various entrance exams. Interested and eligible applicants registered for admission through the Medicaps University Application Form 2021. Candidates can check more details about Medicaps University Application Form 2021 and the procedure to apply online from this page.
Latest: The application form for Round 1 Admission are available. Scroll down to apply.
Medi-Caps University Application Form 2021
Registration for Medical University Admission 2021 is started soon after the notification arrives. After registration candidates will be able to fill the choice preference as per their interest. Applicants can check Medi-caps University application schedule below.
Schedule for important events concerning Medi-Caps University Application Form 2021
|Round 1 Earlybird Admission B.Tech. & PG All 1st Year Admissions Only|
|MOAP registration and account creation||18 Jan to 31 May 2021|
|Online form collection start date||18 Jan 2021|
|Online form collection last date||31 May 2021|
|Round 1 Earlybird Admission All UG except B.Tech 1st Year Only|
|MOAP registration and account creation||18 Jan to 30 Jun 2021|
|Online form collection start date||18 Jan 2021|
|Online form collection last date||30 Jun 2021|
- Click here to register at MOAP Portal.
- Click here to sign in and fill the Medi-Caps University Application Form 2021.
Medi-Caps University Application Form 2021 Fee
The candidates, while applying for Medi-Caps University Admission 2021, are required to pay the application fee after the submission of details in the application form. The fee for this session is Rs 1500 and can be paid through the online payment gateway. One can use any prescribed payment mode such as UPI for payment of the application fee amount. The application fee is non-refundable. Applications submitted without payment of the application fee are considered incomplete and not taken into consideration for admission process.
Medi-Caps Online Admission Process (MOAP)-2021
The online application has to be made through the official website of Medi-Caps University, medicaps.ac.in.
- The first time user should go to New Registration link for signing up with the MOAP-2020. This no fee for this registration.
- A ‘Student Registration Form’ will be displayed.
- Once the applicant has submitted the form, a password will be generated. An email or SMS will notify of the same which the applicant will be able to change.
- After completing the registration process, an Application Number will be generated. This will be visible to you on the pop-up.
- Note down your application number, user id and password carefully. It will be used further while selecting program and choosing course.
- A copy of your login details and application number will be notified to the candidates on their registered email id.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page (Landing Page). Enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit button.
Phase-2: Program Selection and Course Choice–
Once you will successfully logged into the system, the internal panel displays two basic options. The first option provides the facility for selecting desired program and course in the order of priority. The applicant will then find a form with various tabs. One will have to fill all the details carefully before selecting desired program and course.
At the end, a receipt of payment is generated. This contains:
- Details of your filled application form.
- Transaction receipt.
- Conditions of selection procedures.
- Fees refund and cancellation policies.
Details of individual tabs are:
- Applicant’s personal profile
- Aadhar details (mandatory)
Qualification Details– Academic background and for satisfying the eligibility criteria’s.
Choice Preference– Select the programs, available courses and specialization. Multiple choices in defined order will be selected as the priority of the applicant. Selection and preferences can be made program wise or even interdisciplinary priorities will be allowed with the system. An applicant may choose as many courses as he/she wants. There is no maximum limit for choosing a course. The allotment will be made on the basis of eligibility.
Payment/Fees– An undertaking will be generated. This undertaking contains the details of form filled and admission rules. After agreeing to rules and regulations, the applicant can proceeds further for payment. Notification of the receipt will be sent to the applicant via email/SMS.
Print Application– It will generate the receipt of above application form with filled details along with rules of admission and application fees policies.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.