Medicaps Univesity Application Form 2019 has been released by the Medicaps Univesity. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit of Various Entrance exams. Registered candidates are required to fill the choice preference. Eligible candidates can register for the Admission through the Medicaps Univesity Application Form 2019. You can get complete details about the Medicaps Univesity Application Form 2019 on this page below.
Medicaps Univesity Application Form 2019
Registration for Medicap University Admission 2019 has started. After Registration candidates have to fill the choice preference as per their Interest. Applicants can check Medicaps Univesity Application schedule below.
|Round||Registration||Start Date(Online Form Collection)||End Date (Online Form Collection)|
|I (All Programs)||–||18 Jan 2019||15 Feb 2019|
|II (All Programs)||16 Feb 2019||25 Mar 2019||26 May 2019|
|III Regular (All Programs-Direct Admissions for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||31 May 2019||31 May 2019||30 Jun 2019|
|IV IPS Seats (Management Quota )||20 Dec 2018||Counseling will be held on 15 Jun and 30 Jun 2019|
|V Regular (All Programs Direct Admissions for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||01 Jul 2019||01 Jul 2019||24 Jul 2019|
Official Website: www.medicaps.ac.in
Medi-Caps Online Admission Process (MOAP)-2019
- On the Medi-Caps University Website (http://www.medicaps.ac.in/) and click on Admission 2019 tab. Read the instructions about the admission process carefully.
- Go to the link MOAP-2019. This is activated after December 20, 2018.
- The online admission system will guide you through the complete process.
Note: The following points need to be kept in mind while registration process:
- The applicant’s email ID will be his/her Username.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must generate an email-id before proceeding further.
- All the mandatory fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*).
- Applicant’s name must be the same as mentioned in class XII marksheet.
- The applicants must choose the security question from the drop down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box to recover your lost password and user name.
- The first time user should go to New Registration link for signing up with the MOAP-2019. This no fee for this registration.
- A ‘Student Registration Form’ will be displayed.
- Once the applicant has submitted the form, a password will be generated. An email or SMS will notify of the same which the applicant will be able to change.
- After completing the registration process, an Application Number will be generated. This will be visible to you on the pop-up.
- Note down your application number, user id and password carefully. It will be used further while selecting program and choosing course.
- A copy of your login details and application number will be notified to the candidates on their registered email id.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page (Landing Page). Enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit button.
- Applicants can change their password once they login successfully.
- Applicant must ensure that all entered details are correct before submitting.
Phase-2: Program Selection and Course Choice
Once you are successfully logged into the system, the internal panel displays two basic options. The first option provides the facility for selecting desired program and course in the order of priority.
The applicant will then find a form with various tabs. One will have to fill all the details carefully before selecting desired program and course.
At the end, a receipt of payment is generated. This contains:
- Details of your filled application form
- Transaction receipt
- Conditions of selection procedures
- Fees refund and cancellation policies.
Details of individual tabs are
- Applicant’s personal profile
- Aadhar details (mandatory)
Academic background and for satisfying the eligibility criteria’s.
Note: Please assure that all the results must be available with you before applying. If your results are still not announced (Result Awaited), then a check box is given their which should be ticked. This option lets you allow completing the remaining process and later when the result is announced the candidate can update their records.
Select the programs, available courses and specialization.
Multiple choices in defined order can be selected as the priority of the applicant. Selection and preferences can be made program wise or even interdisciplinary priorities are allowed with the system.
Note: For only B. Tech Programs, at least three courses must be selected in order of priority.
If the choices are interdisciplinary i.e. if B.Tech courses are opted along with other streams (B.Sc, B.Com, etc) then at least three choices of B.Tech courses must also be selected.
An applicant may choose as many courses as he/she wants. There is no maximum limit for choosing a course. The allotment will be made on the basis of eligibility.
An undertaking will be generated. This undertaking contains the details of form filled and admission rules. After agreeing to rules and regulations, the applicant can proceeds further for payment.
A payment of Rs. 1000/- is to be made via Online Payment Gateways or UPI. Notification of the receipt will be sent to the applicant via email/SMS.
It will generate the receipt of above application form with filled details along with rules of admission and application fees policies.