Meenakshi University has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Medical Courses 2017 of Meenakshi University for the academic year 2017-2018.Candidates should apply by downloading the application from official website www.maheruniversity.com. Candidates can check all the details of Meenakshi University PG Medical Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, fee details and other information through this page below.
Meenakshi University MD/MS Admission 2017 Through NEET PG 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical Courses will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions who are applying for this course.
Candidates please may note that Meenakshi University PG Medical Admission 2017 will done on the basis of NEET PG 2017.
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of Meenakshi University for PG Medical Admission 2017 on the basis of NEET PG 2017 and download the application form from there or they can also fill the application form by downloading it from the link provided below.
Candidates have to pay application fee by making Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in the favour of “The Registrar, MAHER” payable at Chennai enclosed with the application form.
Official Notification of Meenakshi University PG Medical Admission 2017
- Eligibility as per MCI/DCI norms.
- Candidates must have qualified in NEET – PG 2017
- Selection will be made purely on merit, based on All India NEET – PG 2017 rank secured by candidates.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the Application Form of Meenakshi University for admission into PG Medical Course 2017 and all documents should be self attested:
- Photocopy of ALL INDIA NEET PG-2017 Admit card
- Print out of ALL INDIA NEET PG-2017 Result copy
- Photocopy of MBBS Mark Statements (First year to Final year)
- Provisional Pass/Degree Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship and Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied
- Registration certificate with any state Medical council
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/Proof of Date of Birth
- Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar”, MAHER, Payable at Chennai towards application fee