MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences releases the notification for all the NEET UG 2020 qualified students who are eligible to report in the counselling rounds of DGHS / MCC for Under Graduate (MBBS) program for the academic year 2020-21. All the candidates will have to report to the respective constituent medical colleges of MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai or Aurangabad, as alloted to them by DHGS. All the Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in this Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will have to follow the instructions provided in the notified given below. All the Non-Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee or from the direct link given below.
MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA) can apply for MGIMS MBBS Admission 2020 as per instructions. All the details regarding the counselling process and admission process will be updated here. You can refer this article for more information.
Schedule for MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
|Releasing online applications||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||to be announced|
Counseling Process for MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission
Only those candidates will be eligible to participate for the counselling whose name appears in the merit list. The conducting body shall implement various rounds of counselling depending on the availability of seat. The complete process of MGIMS MBBS BDS Counselling has been explained below:
- Admission to MBBS for the academic year 2020 will be done online by way of filling of the “Preference Form” on mahacet.org. Only those candidates will be allowed to fill Preferences (Choice) who appeared for document verification and found to be eligible. Candidate can fill Minimum 1 preference and Maximum 300 preferences.
- Based on the preferences given, the seat will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on the website of MGIMS.
- The candidates who will be successfully allotted a seat will have to report at the allotted college along with the relevant documents as per the schedule.
Instructions for selected candidates for MBBS course
The selected candidates are requested to report at the institute along with both parents / guardian as per the schedule given by DGHS / DMER.
Reporting Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
Reporting Venue: Dean’s Office, MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra
Required Documents: Original certificates + two sets of photocopies
Below is the list provided of the documents:
- DGHS / DMER Allotment Letter.
- NEET Hall Ticket / Admit Card.
- NEET Score Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- 10th and 12th Marksheets.
- Transfer Certificate or School/College Leaving.
- Conduct/Character Certificate issued by the School/College.
- Election Voter ID / Aadhar Card.
- Four recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- For Nationality (Any one)
a) Nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Chief Metropolitan Magistrate with Nationality as ‘Indian’ 10 mentioned.
b) Valid Passport.
c) Domicile Certificate with Nationality as ‘Indian’ on it.
d) Birth Certificate with Nationality as ‘Indian’ on it.
- Caste Validity Certificate (If a
- pplicable is mandatory to the student belonging to reserved category to submit Caste Certificate duly supported by Caste Validity Certificate).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for VJ/NT/OBC/SBC.
- Migration Certificate issued by the respective University.
- Self-Educational Gap Affidavit on ₹100/- stamp paper by student certified by Executive Magistrate / Notary (If applicable) – can be prepared from Wardha Court.
- Medical Examination to be done at MGIMS, Sevagram.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)as per DGHS/DMER formats.
- Copy of Gazette, Marriage Certificate & Affidavit in case of Change in name (If applicable).
- Copy of Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport of both the parents along with 4 recent passport size photographs of parents (in case of retention) for the formalities of Bond to be executed at Wardha Court.
Fees Structure for MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission
The given fee structure is based on last year details and only for reference purpose. At the time of admission: Rs.2,94,000/- (Inclusive of deposits, hostel and mess fee etc). From 2nd year onwards annually: Rs.1,49,000/- (Inclusive of hostel and mess fee etc).
Mode of Payment – Candidates selected and opting for upgradation to next round:
- Cheque of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Kasturba Health Society
Candidates opting for Retention:
- Demand Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Kasturba Health Society, payable at Sevagram or online transaction through NEFT / RTGS
MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission Seat Matrix
Admission to MBBS course in MGIMS Institute is going to be held on the basis of NEET 2020, there will be no direct admission to MBBS course. Last year 50 Seats will be filled by DMER, Maharashtra for Maharashtra candidates, for further information candidate need to visit the official site. And 50 Seats will be filled by All India Counseling by DGHS, New Delhi for other state candidate, detail information can be found on the official site.
MGIMS MBBS BDS Admission Cut Off
Cut off is basically the minimum marks required for the candidates to get the admission in the desired course. If you are giving the exam and waiting for your result then the cut off marks will help you to understand that whether you will qualify or not. The following cut off is based on the last year details-
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is India’s first rural medical college, nestled in the karmabhoomi of Mahatma Gandhi, in Sevagram. It is managed by the Kasturba Health Society. Students of Mahatma Gandhi Engineering College are groomed carefully and the virtues of hard work, discipline and ethical practices in profession are imbibed in them constantly during their campus life. Campus life here stresses the importace of extra academic activities apart from academic learning, leading them to many new avenues. All these go a long way in making our student a professional, eminently suited to contribute in his chosen career with an ever open mind for new thoughts and ideas in industrial and technological advancement.
Official Website: mgims.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.