MGIMS MBBS Admission 2018 – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has released notification for all the NEET UG 2018 qualified students who are eligible to report in the counselling rounds of DGHS / MCC for Under Graduate (MBBS) program for the academic year 2018 – 19. All the candidates have to report to the respective constituent medical colleges of MGM Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai or Aurangabad, as alloted to them by DHGS.
All the Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in this Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will have to follow the instructions provided in the notified given below.
All the Non-Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in this Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
MGIMS MBBS Admission 2018
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for MGIMS MBBS Admission 2018 as per instructions are given above.
MGIMS MBBS Admission 2018 Latest Updates
Candidates can check here all the latest updates regarding Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences & NEET UG 2018.
- Notification No. 05/2018: Instructions for the candidates reporting for the MBBS Admission 2018 – 19 at Constituent Medical Colleges of MGMIHS. (June 12, 2018)
|Name of CMC||Demand Draft||payable at|
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||MGM Institute of Health Sciences||Mumbai|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||MGM University of Health Sciences||Aurangabad|
- The students pay the Tuition Fees of Rs. 20. 000/- in the form of Demand Draft only. Demand Draft must be made payable at detailed above.
- The students should pay the Tuition Fee of $ 60,000/- in the form of Demand Draft from his / her NRI Bank Account OR Wire Transfer.
The students must report to their respective colleges allotted within the stipulated period of time given by DGHS / MCC in counselling schedule between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm along with the documents to complete the admission process.
The candidate selected for admission to MBBS course will deposit the below mentioned amounts (referred to as Security Deposit which shall be adjustable against recovery, if any) either in cash or by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Kasturba Health Society’ payable at Sewagram/Wardha or by a cheque drawn on scheduled Bank at Sewagram/ Wardha (and not in any other form), at the time of his/her admission which shall be retained as Security Deposit as under
- An amount of Rs. 30,000/- [Rs. Thirty Thousand] which shall continue to be retained as Security Deposit till the time of successful completion of the prescribed Internship Training by the concerned candidate. Such deposit, subject to recovery, if any, may bear the simple interest at the rate applicable to Saving Bank Account as per RBI Norms and as shall be decided by the Society from time to time.
- An amount of Rs. 70,000/- [Rs. Seventy Thousand] – while in case of S.C./S.T./V.J./N.T candidate at Rs. 50,000/- [Rs. Fifty Thousand] which shall continue to be retained as Security Deposit till the induction of an authenticated evidence in the Office of Dean, MGIMS in support of successful completion by the concerned students of a service in Area of need for such period as prescribed by Government of Maharashtra, after completing the term of his / her internship training. Such deposit, subject to recovery, if any, may bear the simple interest at the rate applicable to Saving Bank Account as per RBI Norms and as shall be decided by the Society from time to time.
- We will also abide by Govt. of Maharashtra, Govt. of India and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik rules and regulations.
- The amounts of Security deposit so retained shall be refunded only on production of Original Receipt, issued at the time of respective deposits appended to the claim for refund, if any.
- As per Maharashtra Government Resolution (G.R. No. MED 1007/CR-490/07/Ed-2 dated 8th Feb 2008 and any G.R issued in this regard from time to time), candidates joined against the seats of Government/Municipal Corporation colleges for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses either through GOI nominee, All India quota or through NEET UG 2018 will be required to sign a bond to serve the Government of Maharashtra or local self government or Defense services for a period of one year, after the completion of internship, fail_ing which he/she will be required to pay Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupees ten lacs only) for the default as penalty.
- Additionally, he/she will be required to sign an undertaking to the effect that he/she will not leave India within a period of five years from the date of obtaining the degree, otherwise he/she will have to pay Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rs.Ten lacs only) as penalty.
Penalty for Lapse of Seat
As per Maharashtra Government Resolution No. CET 3516/CR 169/Edu-2 dated 13/04/2017 any candidate responsible for lapse of seat will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupee Ten Lacs Only). This penalty is applicable to all those candidates who do not join during last round or cancel a seat after last round of admission. This penalty is also applicable to any candidate resigning a seat after cutoff date for MBBS/BDS course or also fails to complete the course, irrespective of admission quota of the candidate.
Official Website: www.dmer.org