|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
MGIMS MBBS Admission 2017 – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences offers UG Admission 2017-18. The admission for Maharashtra candidate will be made through DMER (www.dmer.org) and for Non-Maharashtra candidates through DGHS (www.mcc.nic.in).
All the Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in this Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of DMER (www.dmer.org) or from the direct link given below.
All the Non-Maharashtra candidates seeking admission to MBBS courses in this Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
MGIMS MBBS Admission 2017
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for MGIMS MBBS Admission 2017 as per instructions are given above.
The candidate selected for admission to MBBS course will deposit the below mentioned amounts (referred to as Security Deposit which shall be adjustable against recovery, if any) either in cash or by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Kasturba Health Society’ payable at Sewagram/Wardha or by a cheque drawn on scheduled Bank at Sewagram/ Wardha (and not in any other form), at the time of his/her admission which shall be retained as Security Deposit as under
- An amount of Rs. 30,000/- [Rs. Thirty Thousand] which shall continue to be retained as Security Deposit till the time of successful completion of the prescribed Internship Training by the concerned candidate. Such deposit, subject to recovery, if any, may bear the simple interest at the rate applicable to Saving Bank Account as per RBI Norms and as shall be decided by the Society from time to time.
- An amount of Rs. 70,000/- [Rs. Seventy Thousand] – while in case of S.C./S.T./V.J./N.T candidate at Rs. 50,000/- [Rs. Fifty Thousand] which shall continue to be retained as Security Deposit till the induction of an authenticated evidence in the Office of Dean, MGIMS in support of successful completion by the concerned students of a service in Area of need for such period as prescribed by Government of Maharashtra, after completing the term of his / her internship training. Such deposit, subject to recovery, if any, may bear the simple interest at the rate applicable to Saving Bank Account as per RBI Norms and as shall be decided by the Society from time to time.
- We will also abide by Govt. of Maharashtra, Govt. of India and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik rules and regulations.
- The amounts of Security deposit so retained shall be refunded only on production of Original Receipt, issued at the time of respective deposits appended to the claim for refund, if any.
- As per Maharashtra Government Resolution (G.R. No. MED 1007/CR-490/07/Ed-2 dated 8th Feb 2008 and any G.R issued in this regard from time to time), candidates joined against the seats of Government/Municipal Corporation colleges for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses either through GOI nominee, All India quota or through NEET UG 2017 will be required to sign a bond to serve the Government of Maharashtra or local self government or Defense services for a period of one year, after the completion of internship, failing which he/she will be required to pay Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupees ten lacs only) for the default as penalty.
- Additionally, he/she will be required to sign an undertaking to the effect that he/she will not leave India within a period of five years from the date of obtaining the degree, otherwise he/she will have to pay Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rs.Ten lacs only) as penalty.
Penalty for Lapse of Seat
As per Maharashtra Government Resolution No. CET 3516/CR 169/Edu-2 dated 13/04/2017 any candidate responsible for lapse of seat will have to pay a penalty of Rs.10,00,000/- (Rupee Ten Lacs Only). This penalty is applicable to all those candidates who do not join during last round or cancel a seat after last round of admission. This penalty is also applicable to any candidate resigning a seat after cutoff date for MBBS/BDS course or also fails to complete the course, irrespective of admission quota of the candidate.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.