|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
MGIMS PG Application Form 2017 has been released online. Candidates eligible for MGIMS Wardha PG Degree/Diploma admissions can apply now. It is relevant to mention here that this time MGIMS Wardha is accepting NEET PG 2017 scores for admission. Hence if you have qualified NEET PG 2017 only then you must apply.
In order to apply, first print challan form and pay application fee. Then go to online MGIMS Wardha PG Admission 2017 Application Form and submit it. Please be cautious while filling details in form since these are used for admission purpose and may be verified against official documents at time of admission.
Important Dates regrading Application process.
|Application form released on||17 Feb 2017|
|Last date till which forms will be accepted for MGIMS Wardha||15 Mar 2017|
MGIMS PG Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply online for MD / MS / Diploma admission 2017 from the official website on or before the last date. Candidates must ensure their eligibility from Information Brochure before applying.
Application Fee – Rs. 3000
The application can be remitted at any branch of State Bank of India by challan which can be downloaded from www.mgims.ac.in. Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fee will have to be borne by applicant. The cost of application and bank transaction charges are not refundable. The detailed instructions in this regards are also available on the website.
You will fill various details in challan form
- Name of Candidate
- Aadhaar No
- NEET Testing ID
- SBI Branch Name
- Mobile No
Applications for admission to the course is required to be filled online from the website www.mgims.ac.in and a scanned copy of the challan, duly paid and stamped at any State Bank of India branch should be uploaded along with the online application form.
The application form duly filled in should be accompanied with one set of attested photo copies of following documents.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or photo copy of Valid Passport duly attested by Dean or Domicile Certificate having endorsed with Nationality as Indian on it or Birth certificate having endorsed with Nationality as Indian on it.
- Marks Sheets of First Professional, Second Professional and Final Professional (Part I & Part II) MBBS.
- Passing / Degree Certificate of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate issued by the University
- Certificate of Registration with State or Medical Council of India
- College Leaving Certificate for those who have not done MBBS from MGIMS.
- Attempt certificate of First Professional, Second Professional and Final Professional (Part I & Part II) MBBS.
- Copy of Gazette for change in name (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate for the candidates of Universities other than Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik.
- Educational Gap (After qualifying Degree) Affidavit by student certified by Executive magistrate / Notary (if applicable).
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College / Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS Examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Certificate of Completion of Rural Service
- Posting letter in case of candidates who have served / serving in PHC / Government Rural Hospital from District Health Officer (DHO).
- Relieving / No objection Certificate for in-service candidates.
- Affidavit on Rs 500/- stamp paper stating reason for submission of duplicate copy of any document (if applicable).