MGKVP Admit Card 2022 has released by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith for UG, PG and Ph.D courses on 03 August 2022. Applicants can download their admit card for MGKVP 2022 entrance exam online at entrance.mgkvpvonline.org, mgkvp.ac.in or use the direct link below. To download the admit card, candidates need to log in by entering their Username and Password. It is issued by online mode only, no hard copy of it is sent to the candidates by post. Applicants must carry the print out of the MGKVP Admit Card on the day of the test. Check more details on MGKVP 2022 Hall Ticket from this page.
Latest – MGKVP Admit Card 2022 is out. Scroll down for link.
MGKVP Admit Card 2022
Candidates can able to download their admit card only after the successful completion of the application process. The students must avail their admit card and keep it safe. The admit card is used to verify the details of the candidate on the day of the examination.
Download Here: Click here to download the MGKVP Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2022.
|MGKVP Admit Card 2022||Date|
|issuance of MGKVP 2022 Admit Card||03 Aug 2022|
|MGKVP 2022 Exam Dates||7, 13, 14 Aug 2022|
Official Website: mgkvp.ac.in
How to Download MGKVP 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by online mode only by following the instructions as below.
- Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for download MGKVP 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their User name and Password.
- Step 3: Click on the “Continue” button to submit the details.
- Step 4: On submitting the details, the candidates then have to download their admit card.
- Step 5: Finally, take its print out to carry it on the day of the test.
Note- The students must preserve their admit card for future reference.
also check, MGKVP Result 2022
General instructions for the candidates to appear for MGKVP 2022 exam
- The students are required to check the details of the test center on the admit card.
- Please ensure that the address is printed in a correct manner.
- If there is an error in the admit card,the students must report the same to the authorities.
- The student must reach the exam center on time. Make sure that you reach the exam center 30 minutes prior the exam commences.
- Students are requested to visit the exam center one day before the exam in order to see the availability of the transport.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
- Please do not carry valuable items in the exam hall because there may not be any facility for keeping the items safely.
- In any case, if the information printed on the admit card is not recognizable by the invigilator, the candidates may not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. So to be on the safe side it is better to get the admit card on a good quality paper.
What does Admit card contain?
An admit card is like an entry pass for the students into the hall where the tests are to be conducted. An admit card has all the essential information that a candidate might need to know for the examination day. Students are informed that the admit card for MGKVP is strictly provisional. It means that the admit card must have an electronically printed signature of the authority. An admit card contains the details of the applicants such as
- Name of the candidate,
- Address of the applicant,
- Name of the test,
- Code of the test,
- Code of the exam center,
- Venue of the test center,
- General instructions for the candidates to follow during the exam.
MGKVP is a Public University established on February 10, 1921 by the name Kashi Vidyapith. In 1995 it was renamed as Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith. It is located in Varanasi or Benaras, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university is administered under the state legislature of the government of Uttar Pradesh. It has more than 350+ colleges affiliated to it which are spread in over 6 Districts of Uttar Pradesh (Varanasi, Bhadohi, Chandauli, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur, Ballia). The university has become one of the largest State Universities in Uttar Pradesh to offer a range of Professional and Academic courses in streams like Arts, Commerce, Law, Science, Computing and Management.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.