MGMUHS Result 2021 -Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Sciences (MGMUHS) has released the Admission Counseling (Second Round) For Admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) 2021-22 Merit Quota Seats. The merit list of the UG and PG courses will be released separately. The merit list consists of details of those candidates who have been shortlisted to take part in the Counselling. For admission in all UG and PG courses except for BPT & B.Sc. Nursing, MPT, is done on the basis of the marks obtained in Class 12th exam. The candidates can check here complete details on MGMUHS 2021 Result from this page.
MGMUHS Result 2021
Candidates who are applying for BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC/ Ph.d are required to qualify the MGM CET 2021 exam in order to get admission in MGMUHS. The candidate can check the schedule for MGMUHS 2021 Result from the table below.
|MGMUHS Result 2021||Expected Dates|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Counselling starts from||To be Announced|
MGMUHS Latest Notice
All the candidates who have been enlisted in the MGM UG CET (B.Sc. Nursing) 2021- 22 Merit list as displayed on http://www.mgmuhs.com and having Merit No. 051 to 075 need to appear for personal counseling (as per MGMIHS rules and regulation) for admission to First Year B.Sc. Nursing 2021 – 22 at MGM New Bombay College of Nursing, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- Click hereto download the above Notice.
- All the candidates are hereby informed that they must remain present for the counseling as per the date and timings shown above. Only one parent will be permitted along with the student to maintain strict physical distancing and to avoid crowding.
- Candidate must produce all the required original certificates & two sets of self-attested photocopies of each of the documents as listed below at the time of counseling.
- Admit card of MGM UG CET — 2021 (B.Sc. Nursing) SSC Statement of Marks
- SSC Passing Certificate HSC Statement of Marks HSC Passing Certificate
- Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate Migration Certificate (If applicable) Nationality Certificate and Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap (if applicable) Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Cast Validity Certificate (if applicable) Non Creamy layer certificate
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Copy of gazette officer in case of name change of candidate
- After due scrutiny of the documents, provisional admission letter will be issued to the student. Student is expected to act as per directions mentioned on the provisional selection letter.
- The Candidate has to pay Rs. 80,000/- (Eighty thousand Only) Annual Tuition Fees of first year B.Sc. Nursing through their online application form login portal immediately after the admission counseling on generating of provisional selection letter. Provisional selection letter will be issued only after payment confirmation of 1 st year tuition fees. Please note that No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Only those students who remain present at reporting time and enlisted in merit list will be considered for counseling and admission.
- If the vacant seats get filled completely midway, then the counseling process will be stopped immediately and remaining students present on that day will not be considered for admission counseling. Such candidates will be considered as wait-listed candidates.
- For any queries, please mail to [email protected]
How to Check MGMUHS Result 2021?
The candidates can check their result for MGMUHS 2021 by following the instructions below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the university or click on the above given link.
Step 2: Then, check the click on the result of the exam.
Step 3: The result will open in the pdf format
Step 4: Press Ctrl+F and write your name in the box and then press enter
Step 5: Save and download the result for further use.
What After the MGMUHS Result 2021 Is Announced?
After the Institutes publishes the result for MGMUHS Admission 2021, the shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for the Counselling. The date, time and venue of the counselling will be published on the official website after the result is declared. The Institutes conducts offline counselling, which means that the candidates need to be physically present as per the schedule along with all the necessary documents.
Documents to Bring for MGMUHS 2021 Counselling
On the day of the counselling, you need to carry all original certificates and two set of self-attested photocopies of the same. Check the list of documents required for the counselling from below.
- Receipt cum admit card for MGM CET 2021
- HSC Statement of Marks
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Marksheets of all BPT University examination (i to V years), if applicable
- Internship completion certificate, if applicable
- BPT degree certificate / provisional degree certificate, if applicable
- IAP and MSC OT PT council membership certificate, if applicable
- College leaving certificate or transfer certificate, if applicable
- Migration certificate, if applicable
- Nationality Certificate and Domicile certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap, if applicable
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Case Certificate, if applicable
- 5 passport size photographs
- Copy of gazette officer in case of a name change of the candidate
MGMUHS 2021 Seat Details
The candidates can check the distribution of seats for UG and PG courses from the table below.
For UG Courses:
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Post Basic N.Sc Nursing||30||–|
|B.Sc (Allied Health Courses)||110||110|
For PG Courses
|Course Name||Navi Mumbai||Aurangabad|
|Master of Physiotherpay||6||6|
|M.Sc (Medical Sciences)||35||35|
|M.Sc (Health Professional Education)||10||–|
|M.Sc (Allied Health Science)||60||20|
|M.Sc Clinical Embryology||5||5|
|M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||10||–|
|M.Sc Clinical Research||–||10|
|M.Sc Cardiac Care Technology||5||2|
|M.Sc Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology||5||5|
About MGM Institute of Health Sciences
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences is an education and research institute. It is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS). The MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai and The MGM Medical College, Aurangabad are its approved campuses which were established in 1989 and 1990 respectively. The courses offered by the college are recognised by Medical Council of India.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.