Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner (formerly known as University of Bikaner, Bikaner) has the faculties of Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce & Management, Law and Education. The University has established five academic departments: Environmental Science, Microbiology, Computer Science, English and History and two self finance courses along with three year law degree course on its campus and academic activities have been started from the academic session-2011-12. Our university’s performance has been growing at a rapid pace since inception and thus the University has invited application for various UG/PG programmes for the academic year 2018-19. Admission will be done on merit basis as per university admission policy. Interested candidates will have to follow the due process to get admissions. The process includes applying for the admissions, waiting for the merit list and participating in Counselling. Candidates can scroll down for more information on Admissions.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admission Announcement 2018-19
Admissions into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes (for different durations) will be started by the University soon. The interested candidates can apply online. Application forms are available online for a stipulated period and the candidates will have to fill the form on or before the last date of the submission of application form. Candidates may note that no request for application will be entertained once the last date expires. The admissions will be done on the merit basis. Candidates need to submit the relevant documents and wait for the merit list to be uploaded. Provisionally selected candidates will be called for Counselling and document verification.
Candidates can scroll down to have a look at the dates on which events will take place:
|1. Availability of Admission Form online||12 June, 2018|
|2. Last date of filling admission form online||15 July, 2018|
|3. Last date of submission of hardcopy||17 July, 2018|
|4. Declaration of first merit list||20 July, 2018|
|5. Counselling and declaration of list of provisionally admitted students||25 July, 2018|
Application Form: For application form visit the official website mgsubikaner.ac.in
Various UG/PG Courses offered
The University offers admission to the candidates in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates can have a look at them by scrolling down:
Filling the application form is the first step towards getting the admission into various courses. It has to be filled on or before the last date of applying. The candidates need to ensure that the information they provide are correct and to the best of their knowledge. They shall be held responsible for the information they provide. No scrutiny will be done at the time of application. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of those who are found guilty of discrepancies. The admission of the candidate will not be complete until they submit the hardcopy of the same to the University. It has to be submitted on or before the last date of submission.
Instruction for Filling Application Form
Visit college website and download prospectus to gather all the details. Study it thoroughly before applying for any course.
- Click on the link “Admission” on the official website.
- This will take the user to the admission link for further process.
- Click on LOGIN
- In case student is using the site for first time and does not have a Login ID and password click on CREATE NEW LOGIN to register on website by filling his/her email ID, Mobile Number and name (Name spellings should be same as in Class-X marksheet/certificate). An SMS will be automatically sent to the student with his password to be used for further process. Student will be able to login to the admission portal by using this password in all future visits to this portal.
- Student can change password if he/she so desires.
- Click on Admission Application Form Submission – Various columns and drop downs will appear on screen and student will have to fill or choose as applicable in his/her case and complete all the information. Student will also be required to upload his/her photograph as well as scanned signature. All data will be saved against student’s registered ID. Student will be able to view and can modify the information.
- The candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the same to the conducting body. The application will be considered incomplete until the candidates submit the same with the authority.
Declaration of first merit list
The candidates have already been made acquainted with the fact that the admissions will be done on the basis of Merit list. There will be no entrance tests. The merit list will be made by the University on the basis of the collective data. Separate Merit list will be made for each course and department. Those whose name appear in the list will be called for Counselling and document verification. Mere appearing in the merit list doesn’t guarantee selection. Therefore Candidates are advised to follow the official website or our page regularly for more updates.
Counselling and Document Verification
- The merit list of the courses of UG/PG will be released on the official website on the scheduled date and time given by the University.
- The candidates whose names are in the list will only be eligible to attend the counselling. Candidates must be at the counselling venue on time.
- No request for change in the time and venue will be entertained.
- They will have to bring certain documents along with them at the time of counselling as those documents will be verified by the University officials. The required documents once listed will be updated on this page.
- It will be mandatory to bring all the required documents at the time of counselling.
- In case of any discrepancies the University will reserve the right to cancel the admission of the candidates .
- Therefore it is advisable to ensure that the application forms filled at the beginning had all the correct information.