MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2018: Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science & Technology, Jaipur has been released the online Application form for Admissions in MBBS/BDS courses (2018-19) in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET UG 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 from this page given below.
MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 through NEET
Candidates desirous to seek admission in MBBS & BDS courses respectively in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital are advised to get themselves registered with the UG Admission Board NEET 2018.
Admissions on NRI Quota seats and State Quota seats in MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19 respectively in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital – units of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur shall be made on merit basis from amongst NEET UG – 2018 qualified candidates by the UG Admission Board NEET – 2018 constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
Schedule for MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 through NEET
|Start date for filling of online Application Form||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online Appication Form and depositing fees||27 Jun 2018 (auto-locking of choices by applicants)|
|Indicative allotment information||25 Jun 2018|
|Printing of the online Appication Form||28 Jun 2018|
|Publishing of merit list||28 Jun 2018|
|Document verification||30 Jun 2018|
|Publishing of First round allotment information||05 Jul 2018|
|Printing of allotment letter||05 Jul 2018 to 09 Jul 2018|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block||07 Jul 2018 to 09 Jul 2018|
|Appearance before the Medical board and joining at the allotted College||10 Jul 2018 to 12 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2018|
|Second round of seat allotment||Between 15 Jul 2018 and 26 Jul 2018|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment||Between 04 Aug 2018 and 08 Aug 2018|
Notice Regarding Fees Structure For Admission to MBBS / BDS
Following is the notice regarding fees structure for admission to MBBS and BDS:
Application Form has been released online on the official website. Before filling the onine Application Form read the information brochure and instructions very carefully. If any mistake detected during the counselling process, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage. Candidates can keep safe the application ID and password for further steps which can provided after the completion of application form process.
Application Process over!!!
- Click here to check Bank Guarantee format 18-19 for MBBS Course.
- Click here to check Bank Guarantee format 18-19 for BDS Course
Official Website: www.mgmch.org
Candidates requried Document at the time of Joining/Reporting
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt.
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling Online Application Form (I to XI) – as given under serial 3 in the information booklet.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card).
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form.
- PH certificate, if applicable.
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma.
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Candidates qualified are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile as well as candidate whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs) + applicable e-mitra charges through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk center (authorized by the Government of Rajasthan).
Eligibility for admission to MBBS/BDS course shall be as laid down in the Information Brochure issued by the UG Admission Board NEET – 2018.
- For NRI Quota seats any Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI/ children, wards of NRI can
apply for admission.
According to admission regulatory committee of Govt. of Rajasthan (as per direction of hon’ble Supreme Court of India) in NRI quota description of ‘ward’ word “an NRI who undertakes to sponsor a student for admission as guardian need not be a blood relation”. Hence the ‘ward’ in case of NRI admission means a candidate whose guardian is a bonafide NRI. ‘Ward’ does not mean related by the blood.
For NRI Quota seats, Domicile Certificate is not required.
- For State Quota seats, a candidate should fulfill the domicile conditions of the State of Rajasthan.
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
- The maximum age shall be 25 years as on the date of the NEET 2018 examination i.e. 06.05.2018. There will be relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC and PH candidates
|Name of Course||85% of total seats (State
Quota seats) for Domicile
|15% of total seats (Foreign
or wards of NRI) Quota
Fees Structure of MBBS Course (4½ Years)
Fees Structure of BDS Course (4½ Years)
For more details of MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 through NEET – Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: www.mgumst.org