MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2020: Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Science & Technology, Jaipur will release the online Application form for Admissions in MBBS/BDS courses (2020-21) in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET UG 2020. Candidates desirous to seek admission in MBBS & BDS courses respectively in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital are advised to get themselves registered with the UG Admission Board NEET 2020. Candidates can check the complete details of MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 from this page given below.
MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 through NEET
Candidates can check the important dates for MBBS and BDS admissions from the table given below.
Schedule for MGUMST MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 through NEET
|Start date for filling of online Application Form||Third Week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online Application Form and depositing fees||Last Week of Jun 2019|
|Indicative allotment information||Last Week of Jun 2019|
|Printing of the online Application Form||Last Week of Jun 2019|
|Publishing of merit list||Last Week of Jun 2019|
|Document verification||Last Week of Jun 2019|
|Publishing of First round allotment information||First Week of Jul 2019|
|Printing of allotment letter||First Week of Jul 2019|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block||Second Week of Jul 2019|
|Appearance before the Medical board and joining at the allotted College||Second Week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||First Week of Aug 2019|
|Second round of seat allotment||Third Week of Jul 2019|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment||First Week of Aug 2019|
Eligibility for admission to MBBS/BDS course shall be as laid down in the Information Brochure issued by the UG Admission Board NEET – 2020.
- The candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 conducted as per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as amended from time to time.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit of the candidate is 25 years on the date of NEET UG of the year of admission with the relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
Application Form will be released online on the official website. Before filling the online Application Form read the information brochure and instructions very carefully. If any mistake detected during the counselling process, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of the admission process or even at a later stage. Candidates can keep safe the application ID and password for further steps which will be provided after the completion of the application form process.
Document required at the time of Joining/Reporting
- Duly filled Registration form of Rajasthan State NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission / Counseling Board 2020.
- Score Card of qualifying NEET-UG 2019.
- Class 10th Certificate
- Mark-sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
- TC from the School/College last attended.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the School / College last attended.
- Migration Certificate obtained from the 10+2 Board / University
- Affidavit (General Undertaking) from State Quota Candidate on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- duly attested by Notary Public as per annexed format
- Certificate (General Undertaking) from Parent /Guardian of State Quota Candidate on a NonJudicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- duly attested by Notary Public as per annexed format
- Affidavit of Anti Ragging by the candidate on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public as per format available at www.antiragging.in & www.amanmovement.org
- Affidavit of Anti Ragging by the Parent / Guardian on a Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public as per format available at www.antiragging.in & www.amanmovement.org
- Affidavit of the person who is NRI and sponsorer regarding relationship, NRI / PIO / OCI status and responsibility for an entire course fee of the candidate (formats of the affidavit as per the NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission / Counseling Board-2019)
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
The NEET UG-2020 qualified candidates desirous to seek admission in MBBS/BDS course in Mahatma Gandhi University, Jaipur shall be required to get themselves registered with the NEET UG Medical & Dental Counseling / Admission Board – 2020 constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions on all the seats including NRI / Management quota seats will be granted through common counseling conducted by NEET UG Medical & Dental Counseling / Admission Board – 2020 on the basis of merit marks obtained by the candidates at NEET UG 2020. Admission Schedule shall be as per the notification issued in this regard by the DCI / Govt of India / Honble High Court of Rajasthan / Supreme Court of India.
Candidates can check the distribution of seats from the points mentioned below..
No. of seats – 150
- NRI / Management Category seats 15% of total intake – 23 Seats.
- State Quota seats (Payment seats) – 85% of total intake – 127 Seats
No. of seats –
Reservation of the seats for respective categories shall be as per applicable Reservation Policy of Government of Rajasthan prevailing at the time of admission.
Foreign students from other countries should possess a passport, visa and exchange permits valid for the period of their course of study in this Institution and should also observe the regulations of both central and state governments regarding residential permits and obtain no-objection certificate.
Official Website: www.mgumst.org