Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology is a institution which provides high quality medical education & world class health services. MGUMST offers various programmes in areas of education of physicians and medical facilities. MGUMST is inviting admission in M.Sc.(Medical Imaging Technology) for the academic session 2018-19 which is a Two-Year Course. Candidates can download the Application Form from the University website www.mgumst.org. Admissions shall be made through counseling and purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
MGUMST M.Sc (Medical Imaging Technology) 2018-19
Interested and eligible candidates can download MGUMST M.Sc application form for academic session 2018-2019 from the official website .i.e www.mgumst.org. Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in the M.Sc 2018-2019. Candidates must check the table as per schedule given below.
|Availability of Admission Notification||19 Sep 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application form||26 Sep 2018|
|Date of Counseling||27 Sep 2018|
|Last Date of deposition of fees||29 Sep 2018|
|Commencement of academic session 2018-19||01 Oct 2018|
M.Sc (Medical Imaging Technology) Course is a Two Year Course. Read on to know the complete details of MGUMST M.Sc (Medical Imaging Technology) 2018-19.
MGUMST M.Sc Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to take admission in M.Sc (Medical Imaging Technology) for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Radio Imaging Technology/ Radiation Technology from any recognized University.
MGUMST M.Sc Application Form
Candidates are required to download the application form for MGUMST M.Sc from the official website: www.mgumst.org which is now readily available. Candidates have to submit the application forms before 26 Sep, 2018. Downloaded application form complete in all respect along with the cost of application form and all necessary enclosures can be sent by Speed Post or submitted personally in the office of the Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Sitapura, Jaipur.
Application Form: Click Here to download the MGUMST M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) 2018-19 Application Form.
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 500 /- in cash in the Accounts Department of the University or through Bank Demand Draft in favour of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology payable at Jaipur or through NEFT/RTGS for which the details of the Bank account are as under-
How to Download MGUMST M.Sc Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the MGUMST M.Sc application form:
- Candidates have to go to the Official Website .i.e. www.mgumst.org
- Now, click on the link “MGUMST M.Sc application form 2018-19”
- You will be directed to a new page where the candidates will see the MGUMST M.Sc application form 2018-19.
- Candidates are advised to download the MGUMST M.Sc application form 2018-19 application form and then fill it.
MGUMST M.Sc Counseling
The counseling session will be conducted for only those candidates fill the application form of MGUMST M.Sc on time. Candidates who submit their admission application form on time will be required to appear before the Admission Board on 27 Sep, 2018. Candidates selected by the Admission Board for provisional admission to M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) course shall be required to deposit fee latest by Saturday, September 29, 2018.
Documents Required During Counseling
Candidates are advised to bring the following original documents and one set of photocopy during the time of counseling session, If in case, a candidate forgets to bring the relevant documents then his/her admission will not be considered under any circumstances. List of documents that candidate needs to bring is as follows:
- Marks sheet of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the”eligibility” column of this Notification).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the concerned University (in case the University is other than the MGUMST).
- Other relevant certificate(s), if any
- Total tuition fees – Rs. 2 Lac
- Fee to be deposited at the time of admission – Rs. 1 Lac
- Post dated cheque to be deposited at the time of admission – Rs. One cheque of 1 Lac
Caution money: In addition to the tuition fees, a candidate is also required to deposit Rs. 10,000/- as caution money at the time of admission. This amount is interest free and refundable on completion of the course
Hostel Charges (per annum):
- Incomplete application forms or the forms received after the last date on account of postal delay or any other reason shall not be accepted in any case.
- Reservation policy will be applicable as per Rajasthan Government directives.
- Medical Group Insurance Scheme to every admitted student is provided by MahatmaGandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology. Every student admitted to any course is compulsorily required to be covered under the Group Health Insurance.
- If a candidate has taken admission after depositing admission fees (tuition fees/post dated cheque) but do not join the course or leaves the course after the admission, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled and the admission fees deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Official Website: www.mgumst.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.