MH CET Law 2019 Application Form for LLB 3 Yrs. programme is available on the official website ibpsonline.ibps.in. Candidates have to complete the application process with the help of a few simple steps. An application fee amount of Rs.800/- is applicable for candidates belonging to Open categories and RS. 400/- for SC, ST, and other candidates. MH CET 2019 Application Form is to be submitted in online mode only, Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in order to take LLB 5 Yrs. programme. Candidates will be able to download the admit card and appear in MH CET 2019 Law exam if they apply before the deadline. Know the simplified steps to fill up the MH CET 2019 Application Form for an error-free application process.
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form fill up is the first step, after that, the candidates will be able to download the admit card and appear in the examination. Here are the important events related to MH CET 2019 Application Form fill up.
|MH CET 2019 Application Form||LLB 5 Yrs||LLB 3 Yrs|
|Online application Process starts||16 Feb 2019|
|Online application Process Ends||10 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28 Jan – 10 Mar 2019||to be announced|
|Last date for printing your application||25 Mar 2019||to be announced|
- Click here to apply online for LLB 3 Yrs under MH-CET Law 2019.
- Click here to apply online for LLB 5 Yrs under MH-CET Law 2019.
Official Website: www.dhepune.gov.in
MH CET Law 2019 Application Fee
An application fee amount has to be paid by candidates in order to apply successfully for the entrance examination. Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is to be paid through the online system only by:
Mode of payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Category||MH CET Law 2019 Fees|
|For Candidates belonging to Backward categories||Rs 400/-|
- Candidates having valid Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2020 and belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class Category.
- The Candidates will have to upload the Caste Validity Certificate and the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of CAP Process.
Documents to be Kept Ready for MH CET 2019
There are a few documents listed below which must be present at the time of applying for MH CET 2019. this will save candidates from all the last minute hustle:
- A passport size photograph as per specification.
- A valid Email Id
How to Apply Online for MH CET Law 2019
There will be a few steps that are to be followed by the candidates to successfully fill and submit the MH CET Law 2019 Application Form. Here are the steps that are to be followed:
Step 1: Register Yourself
- You will need a Registration Number and password to log in and access your application form. For this, you will have to register. Visit the above link called “Click Here” and click on the “click here for new registration button”. Refer to the image shown below:
- Next, the following window will open where you will need to read the instruction and click on the continue button.
- The following page will appear where you will have to provide the details as asked in the fields. Provide the correct information, and click on “save and next” button.
A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, note it down. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on contact details mentioned by the candidate.
Upload Photograph and Signature
Candidates need to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature as per the following specifications are given below:
- Photograph Image
The photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- Dimension 200 x 230 pixels is preferred.
- Size of Photo file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels is preferred.
- Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible.
Fill in the MH CET Law 2019 Application Form
The Id and password created after the registration of the candidates are to be used in order to fill in the application form which is the next step that a candidate can complete along with registration. you will be filling up other important details about education, personal details, center choices etc. Make sure you fill up all the details with proper spellings and data.
- Basic details: The details such as exam city choice, Social Category etc, are to be filled here
- Personal Details: Details about the candidates such as date of birth, Name, Address, etc.
- Education Qualification: Marks obtained in Class 10th and 12th, year of passing etc.
- Preview of the form filled
Before final submission, view the form once by previewing it. Check it thoroughly as the details cannot be changed once finally submitted. Modify details, if required, and click on
‘Final Submit’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Print of e-receipt and MH CET Law 2019 Application Form
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates payment failure. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form and preserve it properly. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may not have been successful.
MH CET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
On successful submission of the MH CET Law 2019 Application Form, candidates will be able to download their MH CET 2019 Hall Ticket from the same website after logging in with the registration number and password. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. The Hall Ticket will have the exam center details and schedule for the examination. It has to be preserved until the end of the admission process as it will serve as the identity proof of the candidates in MH CET 2019.
MH CET 2019
Candidates aiming to get admission in the first year of BE / B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D courses after 10+2 can apply for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test and qualify it. The test will be entirely on the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) syllabus only. Candidates can fill on the application form for MH CET Law 5 year programme, It also provides LLB 3 Yrs programme dates for which will be released soon by the board.