MICA FPM-C 2021 – The result of MICA FPM-C 2021 has released at mica.ac.in. The examination was conducted from April 14-16, 2021. Candidates are shortlisted for the FPM-C program on the basis of the Telephonic screening interview and Performance in the FPM Admission Test. Aspirants with a Post Graduate/Master’s Degree/equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for MICA FPMC 2021. Check more details on MICA FPM-C 2021 from this page.
Latest: MICA FPM-C 2021 Result has released. Scroll down to check it.
MICA FPM-C 2021
Candidates seeking admission into MICA FPM-C 2021 can fill their Application online form as it is released online. Selection to the programmer will be based on the performance in the FPM Admission Test, Consistent academic performance from 10+2 onwards, and Professional work/research experience in media and communication.
Schedule for the MICA FPM-C 2021 is given below.
|MICA FPM-C 2021||Dates|
|Last date for applying online||31 Mar 2021|
|Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates||31 Mar 2021|
|Telephonic screening interviews||06-07 Apr 2021|
|Admission Test on campus||14-16 Apr 2021|
|Declaration of result||20 Apr 2021|
|Admission Close||30 Apr 2021|
|Session begins||01 Jul 2021|
MICA FPM-C 2021 Result
The University has released result for MICA FPM-C 2021 on its official website. The result is available in the form of the merit list. In the result list, the names of the candidates are enlisted in ascending order according to the marks secured in the entrance examination. After the result announcement, qualified candidates will be called to appear in the further rounds of the admission process.
Result: Click here to check the MICA FPM-C 2021 Result.
MICA FPM-C 2021 Application Form
The application form for MICA FPM-C 2021 is released online at mica.ac.in. The application form is an integral part of the admission process. Information that will be provided by the candidate on the application should be correct and authentic. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read other conditions before filling the Application form.
Application Fee is Rs. 2500/-
Two letters of recommendation in the prescribed format are required to be sent in sealed envelopes. Blank forms for recommendation letters and the instructions to fill in and send them can be downloaded from the official website once it is available.
Shela, Ahmedabad 380058, Gujarat, INDIA
Phone: +91 2717 308250
Contact Person: Mr. G. K. Nair (Manager, FPM)
MICA FPM-C 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have a Post Graduate/Master’s Degree/equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the field of Management/Communications/Humanities/ or Social Science. Exposure and understanding of Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Advertising and/or Journalism shall be an added advantage.
The candidate should have also completed a three-year Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. The Bachelor’s degree can be from any discipline(Engineering/ Science/ Social Studies/ Arts/ Commerce/ Communication/ Management/ or Media).
At least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Five year Integrated Masters Degree programme from any discipline of Management/Communications/Humanities or Social Sciences. Exposure and understanding of Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Advertising and/or Journalism shall be an added advantage.
The qualifications described above must be recognised by AICTE/Universities/Deemed Universities.
Foreign nationals and NRIs with non-Indian degrees that are considered equivalent (by UGC/AICTE) to the qualifications listed above are also eligible to apply for the programme.
A Foreign National is a person who is not a citizen of India.
An NRI is an Indian who as of April 2020 is working or studying or residing outside India for at least past 12 months continuously.
Final year students appearing for the Master’s degree or equivalent examination can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, should be able to produce final mark sheet (proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria) at the time of accepting the offer of admission failing which the offer shall automatically stand withdrawn.
MICA FPM-C 2021 Admit Card
The Institute issues the hall ticket to the appearing candidates for the MICA FPM-C examination. The admit card will available online on the University’s website. To access the hall ticket, candidates have to login by providing the details such as User Id and password. No Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post or in person. However, the admit card consists of the details printed on it such as roll number, exam centre name and address, important instruction and many more. At the exam centre, candidates have to bring the following documents else they would not be allowed to give the entrance.
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Passport)
MICA FPM-C 2021 Selection Procedure
Stage 1: Telephone interviews for eligible candidates.
Stage 2: Shortlisted candidates appear for MICA’s FPM Admission Test. FPM Admission Test is a three-day process organised at MICA campus comprising of Written Test (WT), Individual Presentation (IP) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates appearing for admission test will be provided lodging and boarding on MICA campus.
Written Test (WT) Written Test will examine candidate’s (communication) theoretical understanding, ability to investigate a communication phenomenon and ability to interpret data and draw conclusions.
WT will be descriptive in nature and is based on prescribed readings. Candidates shortlisted after telephonic interviews will be sent prescribed readings via email. They are required to read them critically. Candidates may bring copies of the readings to the WT as this is an open-book exam.
Individual Presentation (IP)
The candidate will be presenting the topic based on the submitted research proposal. S/he will be given 15 minutes to present to a panel of experts. Candidates will be required to make PowerPoint (PPT) presentations.
Personal Interview (PI)
Personal Interview will follow the IP where a panel of experts will assess candidate’s personality and passion for research.
MICA FPM-C 2021 Instructions
- This application form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide the correct information. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void.
- In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of the institute will be final and binding. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- The institute reserves the right to re-schedule or change/cancel the venue for the admission test.
- The application fee should be deposited through an online link provided at the payment gateway.
- Two letters of recommendation in the prescribed format are required to be uploaded at the link provided in the online application. Click here to download Blank forms for recommendation letters.
- Ensure that you respond to all items in the application form (use N. A. for items that do not apply to you).
- Please upload your Statement of Purpose (SOP) typewritten in a word document to the link provided in the online application. Address each of the following points, using the essay form in a maximum of two pages.
- Why do you want to pursue the FPM-C?
- What are your career and professional goals?
- How do your research interests match with the four sub-areas of MICA’s FPM: Communication and Media, Communication and Marketing, Communication and Culture, Communication and Social Change?
- Please upload your proposed research of a maximum of 1000 words and mention the names of 3 MICA faculty whose work is aligned to this area, to the link provided in the online application.
- Please submit documents in support of the application according to the instructions given under Supporting Documents.
- The completed application form with attachment and documents will be considered for the further selection process.
- Detailed test structure and timings will be sent to candidates shortlisted for FPM Admission Test.
- Selection to the program is based on:
- Telephonic screening interview and Performance in FPM Admission Test
- Consistent academic performance from 10+2 onwards, and
- Professional work/research experience in media and communication
Official Website: mica.ac.in
For more details regarding the MICA FPM-C Admission 2020, Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.