MISB Bocconi Admission 2019 – The offshore presence of University Bocconi in Mumbai, MISB Bocconi will be conducting Bocconi Entrance Test (BET). Admissions are also done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT. Università Bocconi is one of the best universities in Europe for postgraduate program in Business and Executive education. MISB Bocconi, the premier management school of Università Bocconi will notify about MBA / PGPB admissions and entrance test.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2019
Get here complete information about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018 and MISB Bocconi Admission including important dates, eligibility, dates, application form, admit card, result. Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 submission and result dates will be announced once the exam is conducted. Candidates can check these details from the table given below.
|Application Rounds||Submission Deadline|
|Round 1||20th November 2018|
|Round 2||20th January 2019|
|Round 3||20th March 2019|
|Round 4||20th May 2019|
|Interview Dates||Students will be intimated via email if shortlisted with interview dates|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
|Withdraw Policy||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
|Events||Submission Deadline||Offer mail/Result & Acceptance Date|
|Round 1||20 Nov 2018||08 Dec 2018 – Result
20 Dec 2018 – Acceptance Deadline
03 Jan 2018 – Withdrawal Deadline
|Round 2||20 Jan 2019||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Round 3||20 Mar 2019||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Round 4||20 May 2019||–|
Interview Schedule for IMB Round 1
|Delhi||27, 30 & 31 January 2019
01 & 02 February 2019
|Mumbai||15 January – 01 February 2019|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad and Koqelkata||15 January – 01 February 2019|
|Chennai||02 February 2019|
|Other Cities Via Skype||15 January – 01 February 2019|
|Result Date||07 February 2019|
Online Application Form of Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2019 – MISB Bocconi Admission is available on the official website and the link to fill the application will be provided here also. Candidates can fill the application form is available form September 04, 2018. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is provided below.Apply Online:
- Click here, if the candidates need to register themselves.
- Click here, if you have already registered.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Start Your Application
- Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
- Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2000
- Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to [email protected]
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking Bocconi Test.
Eligibility CriteriaApplicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying. Previous work experience is not required, but could be considered as an asset.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 65% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned entrance tests before submission of their application, in a particular round. For IMB (Batch of 2019-21), SDA Bocconi Asia Center is accepting the following test scores:
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2017/2018
- GMAT – scores taken after January 1, 2016
- NMAT by GMAC – score of 2017/2018
- GRE – scores taken after January 1, 2016
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test. In case of multiple test scores, we consider the best of the scores.
Round 2 Result of MISB Bocconi Admission 2019 will be announced. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website OR through the direct link provided below by providing “E-mail” & “Password”.Personal InterviewThe personal interviews for round 1 will be conducted online via Skype and offline in the below-mentioned cities. The timings and venue details will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.Selection ProcessIt is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:Academic Abilities: Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.Fees Structure*Taxes and cesses shall be payable as per the rates applicable at the time of payment.# The above fee is paid in installments. Details are shared with the offer letter for the selected candidates. The fees include most teaching material (some texts must be purchased separately).Accommodation and Milan expense is separate.B) Residential Facilities in MumbaiThe accommodation fee is in addition to the above and is available on first come first serve basis due to limited space. These will be shared apartments near the college.*Subject to changePlease write to [email protected] for more info on this.
– Students can avail food from the college canteen by buying it directly from the service provider.
-Students who are not allotted a room or those who don’t opt for the same, will have to arrange for the accommodation by themselves.C) Expenses For 4 Months Milan Semester to be borne by the students directly:No additional tuition fees are requested.
The average costs to be borne by the students in Milano are:
Airfare : Approx 800 Euros
Housing : Approx. 600-800 Euros Housing.
Food : a meal at the university canteen is approx 10 Euro
Public transportation : a monthly pass is approx 22 Euro for students (under 26 years) or approx 35 Euro for students over 26 years of age.
Visa and Stay permit in Italy : Approx. 350 EurosPlease Note:
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop.
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers directly by the students.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
|Delhi||January 27, 30 & 31, 2019
February 1 & 2, 2019
|Mumbai||21 Nov to 03 Dec 2018|
|Other cities||21 Nov to 03 Dec 2018 Via Skype (Online)|
|City||Day & Date|
|Mumbai||Last week of Nov 2018|
|New Delhi||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Kolkata||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Bengaluru & Pune||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Hyderabad||1st week of Dec 2018|
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Tuition and Academic Fee ( Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||16,10,000|
|ACCOMMODATION In Mumbai
( Not Compulsory)*
|Indian Student(in INR)|
|Shared Accommodation In Mumbai (July 2019 to August 2020 and Jan 2021 to March 2022)||340000|