MISB Bocconi Admission 2020 – The registration for Bocconi Entrance Test 2020 has been started online at sdabocconiasiacenter.com. Aspirants should submit MISB BET 2020 Application Form before November 20, 2019. In order to apply for the BET entrance exam 2020, a candidate should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII & graduation each. The University Bocconi in Mumbai, MISB Bocconi conducts a University level test Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) every year. Candidates are offered admission in International Master in Business (IMP). Admissions are also done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT. Check more details on MIS Boconni Entrance Exam 2020 from this page.
Latest: Bocconi Entrance exam 2020 Application Form has been released. Apply from the direct link below.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020
Get here complete information about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018 and MISB Bocconi Admission including important dates, eligibility, dates, application form, admit card, result. Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 submission and result dates. Candidates can check these details from the table given below.
|Application Rounds||Submission Deadline|
|Round 1||20 Nov 2019|
|Round 2||20 Jan 2020|
|Round 3||20 Mar 2020|
|Round 4||10 May 2020|
|Interview Dates||Students will be intimated via email if shortlisted with interview dates|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
|Withdraw Policy||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
Online Application Form of Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 – MISB Bocconi Admission is available on the official website and the link to fill the application will be provided here also. Candidates can fill the application form online. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is provided below.
- Click here, if the candidates need to register themselves.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Start Your Application
- Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
- Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2000
- Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking Bocconi Test.
Eligibility CriteriaApplicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying. Previous work experience is not required, but could be considered as an asset.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 65% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned entrance tests before submission of their application, in a particular round. For IMB, SDA Bocconi Asia Center is accepting the following test scores:
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2017/2018
- GMAT – scores taken after January 1, 2016
- NMAT by GMAC – score of 2017/2018
- GRE – scores taken after January 1, 2016
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test. In case of multiple test scores, we consider the best of the scores.
The result of MISB Bocconi Admission 2020 will be announced. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website OR through the direct link provided below by providing “E-mail” & “Password”.Personal InterviewThe personal interviews for round 1 will be conducted online via Skype and offline in the below-mentioned cities. The timings and venue details will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
MISB Bocconi Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection Process for MIS Bocconi Admission 2020 is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
Academic Abilities: Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop.
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers directly by the students.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.