Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 – The registration for Bocconi Entrance Test 2020 has been started online at sdabocconiasiacenter.com. Aspirants should submit the MISB BET 2020 Application Form before November 20, 2019. In order to apply for the BET entrance exam 2020, a candidate should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII & graduation each. The University Bocconi in Mumbai, MISB Bocconi conducts a University level test Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) every year. Candidates are offered admission in International Master in Business (IMP). Admissions are also done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT. Check more details on MIS Boconni Entrance Exam 2020 from this page.
Latest: Bocconi Entrance exam 2020 Application Form has been released. Apply from the direct link provided below.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020
Get here complete information about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 and MISB Bocconi Admission including important dates, eligibility, dates, application form, admit card, result. Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 submission and result dates. Candidates can check these details from the table given below.
|Application Rounds||Submission Deadline|
|Round 1||20 Nov 2019|
|Round 2||20 Jan 2020|
|Round 3||20 Mar 2020|
|Round 4||10 May 2020|
|Interview Dates||Students will be intimated via email if shortlisted with interview dates|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
|Withdraw Policy||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Application Form
Online Application Form of Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 – MISB Bocconi Admission is available on the official website and the link to fill the application will be provided here also. Candidates can fill the application form online. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is provided below.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- Click here, if the candidates need to register themselves.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Fill the Application Form online on sdabocconiasiacenter.com.
- Step 2: After filling the Application Form successfully the candidate would then have to submit test scores, essays & documents. If the candidate have not given any test He/She have to then give the Bocconi Test.
- In order to complete the Application Process the candidate would need to submit the fee of Rs 2500.
- Step 3: After the submission, the shortlisted candidates are provided with an interview date which is conducted in person or online. Admission results are communicated to the accepted candidates.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking the Bocconi Test.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 65% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned tests before submission of their application, in a particular round.
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2018/2019
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2017
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2018/2019
- GRE scores taken after January 1, 2017
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test.
- In case of multiple test scores, we consider the best of the scores
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Result
The result of Bocconi Entrance Test 2020 will be announced after the successful completion of examination. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below by providing “E-mail” & “Password”. After the result the candidate will be informed about the next round which is Interview. The timings and venue details for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection Process for Bocconi Entrance Test 2020 is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
Academic Abilities: A consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure have an advantage in the selection.
Test Scores: Applicants must also score well in admission tests (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, or the Bocconi Test). SDA Bocconi Asia Center does not indicate any “cut off” restriction. A high test score
is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
Extra-Curricular: Extra-curriculars such as management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity, interest in sports or cultural arts, and involvement in community/social clubs are additional considerations.
Personal Interview: Interviews are conducted following an initial pre-selection based on the dossier submission. Candidates are evaluated on multiple parameters such as problem-solving skills, communication, and overall profile.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Fee Structure
|Program & Academic Fees||Cost IN (INR)|
|Tuition and Academic Fee (Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||16,10,000|
Official Website: sdabocconiasiacenter.com
To know more about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020, Candidate can download Information Brochure.