MISB Bocconi Admission 2019 – The offshore presence of University Bocconi in Mumbai, MISB Bocconi will be conducting Bocconi Entrance Test (BET). Admissions are also done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT. Università Bocconi is one of the best universities in Europe for postgraduate program in Business and Executive education. MISB Bocconi, the premier management school of Università Bocconi will notify about MBA / PGPB admissions and entrance test.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2019
Get here complete information about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018 and MISB Bocconi Admission including important dates, eligibility, dates, application form, admit card, result. Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 submission and result dates will be announced once the exam is conducted. Candidates can check these details from the table given below.
|Events||Submission Deadline||Offer mail/Result & Acceptance Date|
|Round 1||20 Nov 2018||08 Dec 2018 – Result
20 Dec 2018 – Acceptance Deadline
03 Jan 2018 – Withdrawal Deadline
|Round 2||20 Jan 2019||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Round 3||20 Mar 2019||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Round 4||20 May 2019||–|
Interview Schedule for IMB Round 1
|Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai||02 & 03 Dec 2018|
|Mumbai||21 Nov to 03 Dec 2018|
|Other cities||21 Nov to 03 Dec 2018 Via Skype (Online)|
Online Application Form of Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2019 – MISB Bocconi Admission is available on the official website and the link to fill the application will be provided here also. Candidates can fill the application form is available form September 04, 2018. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is provided below.
- Click here, if the candidates need to register themselves.
- Click here, if you have already registered.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Start Your Application
- Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
- Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2000
- Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to [email protected]
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking Bocconi Test.
A candidate should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII & graduation each. The calculation of percentage for
X and XII has to be done by done by considering all subjects. For graduation, percentage calculation has to
be done as an aggregate of all semesters/years. The candidate should also have 65% as an average of X +XII + Graduation. Students in the final year have to calculate their aggregate percentage summing up to
the last semester/year of mark sheet available.
- For 10/12th, if a Board awards grades/grade points, a conversion factor for the same needs to be
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (or should be currently in their Final Year) in any
discipline from a recognised institution
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum
of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- The percentage received by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based as an
aggregate of all semester or all years mark sheets
- Applicants in the last year of a degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting
results can also apply. The applicant should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent aggregate
calculated up to the latest exam that has been completed.
- Candidates who do not have degree certificates, if selected, have to provide the degree awarded
by the University latest by December 31, 2019, until which the registration will be considered as
provisional. The registration/admission to the program will stand cancelled if the applicant fails to
submit the degree by December 31, 2019.
- If the applicants have undergone/completed an integrated master’s degree or dual degree directly
after their 12th /HSC, the percentage of marks obtained as per their institute/university norms,
which is considered as equivalent to bachelor’s degree will be considered.
- If the institute provides grades/CGPA instead of marks, a conversion of the same is mandatory. If
no conversion is available/ provided, then we will do the calculation based on internal policy.
Round 2 Result of MISB Bocconi Admission 2019 will be announced. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official website OR through the direct link provided below by providing “E-mail” & “Password”.
The personal interviews for round 1 will be conducted online via Skype and offline in the below-mentioned cities. The timings and venue details will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
|City||Day & Date|
|Mumbai||Last week of Nov 2018|
|New Delhi||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Kolkata||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Bengaluru & Pune||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Hyderabad||1st week of Dec 2018|
It is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
Academic Abilities: Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.
Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|Tuition and Academic Fee ( Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||16,10,000|
*Taxes and cesses shall be payable as per the rates applicable at the time of payment.
# The above fee is paid in installments. Details are shared with the offer letter for the selected candidates. The fees include most teaching material (some texts must be purchased separately).
Accommodation and Milan expense is separate.
B) Residential Facilities in Mumbai
The accommodation fee is in addition to the above and is available on first come first serve basis due to limited space. These will be shared apartments near the college.
|ACCOMMODATION In Mumbai
( Not Compulsory)*
|Indian Student(in INR)|
|Shared Accommodation In Mumbai (July 2019 to August 2020 and Jan 2021 to March 2022)||340000|
*Subject to change
Please write to [email protected] for more info on this.
– Students can avail food from the college canteen by buying it directly from the service provider.
-Students who are not allotted a room or those who don’t opt for the same, will have to arrange for the accommodation by themselves.
C) Expenses For 4 Months Milan Semester to be borne by the students directly:
No additional tuition fees are requested.
The average costs to be borne by the students in Milano are:
Airfare : Approx 800 Euros
Housing : Approx. 600-800 Euros Housing.
Food : a meal at the university canteen is approx 10 Euro
Public transportation : a monthly pass is approx 22 Euro for students (under 26 years) or approx 35 Euro for students over 26 years of age.
Visa and Stay permit in Italy : Approx. 350 Euros
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop.
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers directly by the students.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
To know more about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2019, Click on Information Brochure.