MISB Bocconi Admission 2018 – The offshore presence of Università Bocconi in Mumbai, MISB Bocconi is conducting Bocconi Entrance Test (BET). Admissions are also being done on the basis of other management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, XAT. Università Bocconi is one of the best universities in Europe for post graduate program in Business and Executive education. MISB Bocconi, the premier management school of Università Bocconi has notified about MBA / PGPB admissions and entrance test.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018
Get here complete information about Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018 and MISB Bocconi Admission including important dates, eligibility, dates, application form, admit card, result. Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 submission and result dates has been announced. Candidates can check these details from the table given below.
|Events||Submission Deadline||Offer Result|
|Round 1||20 Nov 2017||10 Dec 2017|
|Round 2||20 Jan 2018||10 Feb 2018|
|Round 3||20 Mar 2018||To be announced|
|*Round 4||To be announced|
Online Application Form of Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2018 – MISB Bocconi Admission is now available on the official website. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Candidates may also fill the online application through the direct link, which is given below.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Start Your Application
- Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
- Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2000
- Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to [email protected]
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Marksheet or Consolidated Transcript
- Degree Certificate – If available at the time of submission.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card – Not applicable if you are taking Bocconi Test.
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug your scores once you receive the same.
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2015/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test by submitting the PGPB 2018-20 online application form by opting in for the same in the PGPB 2018-20 Online Application and attempt the test after the submission of your application.
- For PGPB7 (Batch of 2018-20), MISB Bocconi is accepting the following Test Scores:
–CAT scores – 2016/2017
—NMAT by GMAC 2016/2017
—GMAT taken after January 1, 2015
—GRE taken after January 1, 2015
—CMAT scores of the year 2017/2018
- Application for Round 1 will be accepted with CAT 2016/ NMAT 2016/2017 / CMAT 2017/GMAT & GRE appeared on or after 1st September 2015/ Bocconi Test appeared post-August 2017.
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test in the PGPB 2018-20 online application form. Admissions team will get in touch post submission of application.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (Or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- No minimum work experience is required. PGPB is designed for freshers and young executives up to 5 years of Work Experience
- MISB Bocconi uses CAT/CMAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs or AICTE has no role in the conduct of MISB Bocconi’s academic programs
The personal interviews for round 1 will be conducted online via Skype and offline in the below-mentioned cities. The timings and venue details will be sent to the shortlisted candidates via email.
|City||Day & Date|
|Mumbai||28 – 29 Nov 2017|
|New Delhi||01 – 02 Dec 2017|
|Kolkata||02 Dec 2017|
|Bengaluru & Pune||03 Dec 2017|
|Hyderabad||04 – 05 Dec 2017|
It is based on an overall profile analysis on below-mentioned factors:
Academic Abilities: Candidates with a consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to sustain pressure have an advantage in the selection process.
Soft skills and talents, such as enthusiasm, ability to listen, concentration, involvement, responsibility, motivation to grow as a manager and a person is critical for selection; it is meant not only to determine if the candidates are suitable for the program, but also whether the program will meet each candidate’s expectations and career goals.
Test Scores: Applicants must also score well on admission test scores (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT or Bocconi test).Please Note: MISB Bocconi does not indicate any “cut off” restriction; a high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
Extra-Curricular: Management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity and involvement in community and extracurricular activities are additional considerations.
|PROGRAM & ACADEMIC FEES||Indian Student (in INR)|
|#Tuition and Academic Fee ( Includes Milan Semester Tuition Fee)||15,75,000|
*Taxes and cesses shall be payable as per the rates applicable at the time of payment.
# The above fee is paid in installments. Details are shared with the offer letter for the selected candidates. The fees include most teaching material (some texts must be purchased separately).
Accommodation and Milan expense is separate.
B) Residential Facilities in Mumbai*
The accommodation fee is in addition to the above and is available on first come first serve basis due to limited space. These will be shared apartments near the college.
|ACCOMMODATION In Mumbai
( Not Compulsory)*
|Indian Student(in INR)|
|Shared Accommodation In Mumbai (July 2018 to August 2019 and Jan 2020 to March 2020)||340000|
*Subject to change
Please write to [email protected] for more info on this.
– Students can avail food from the college canteen by buying it directly from the service provider.
-Students who are not allotted a room or those who don’t opt for the same, will have to arrange for the accommodation by themselves.
C) Expenses For 4 Months Milan Semester to be borne by the students directly:
No additional tuition fees are requested.
The average costs to be borne by the students in Milano are:
Airfare : Approx 800 Euros
Housing : Approx. 600-800 Euros Housing.
Food : a meal at the university canteen is approx 10 Euro
Public transportation : a monthly pass is approx 22 Euro for students (under 26 years) or approx 35 Euro for students over 26 years of age.
Visa and Stay permit in Italy : Approx. 350 Euros
- Students are compulsorily required to have their own laptop.
- Certain non-academic aspects like catering are outsourced at the discretion of the Institution and the related charges are paid to the respective service providers directly by the students.
- Disputes whatsoever arising, if any, with the Institution / Service provider as the case may be will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.