MIT WPU 2019 Application form is available for all the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma programme offered at the MIT-World Peace University also known as MIT Pune. The application form for MIT WPU 2019 is to be filled in online mode only by candidates from the website mitwpu.edu.in. Candidates who are to take MHT CET 2019 can apply for direct admission to MIT WPU 2019 admission by paying an application fee of Rs. 1,500/- along with MIT WPU 2019 Application form. The candidate who is eligible for admission to MIT-World Peace University can apply till May 2019. Go through the complete article to below to know how to apply for MIT WPU 2019.
MIT WPU 2019 Application Form
Candidates must start to apply for admission to MIT WPU 2019 as it is one of the most renowned universities of Maharashtra. Candidates who are not a resident of Maharashtra can also apply for admission to the courses available. Check the dates below to apply for MIT WPU.
|Courses Offered||Application Forms|
|B.Sc.Computer Science/BCA||Apply Now|
|BMM (Mass Media)||Apply Now|
|BBA LLB||Apply Now|
|MCA (Management)||Apply Now|
|MCA (Science)||Apply Now|
|PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs||Apply Now|
|Diploma Photography||Apply Now|
|ECCE (Early Childhood Care and Education)||Apply Now|
MIT WPU 2019 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee in order to submit the application form and get their login credentials. The application fee amount to be paid is Rs.1,500/-
- Mode of Payment- Candidates can pay the application fee through a secured payment gateway:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
- Paytm wallet
Documents Required to fil MIT WPU 2019 Application Form
At the time of filling the application form, candidates will need a few of the below-listed documents. Candidates must keep these documents handy before starting to fill the application form:
- S.S.C. Marksheet
- H.S.C. Marksheet
- Diploma Final Mark Sheet (if applicable)
- MHT-CET 2019 Score Card and/or JEE (Main) 2019 Score Card
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Mobile Wallet / Paytm
How to Apply For MIT WPU 2019
The application forms for almost all the courses at MIcaT WPU is now available for candidates who wish to be a part of the university. The direct link that will lead you to curses and application form of ch course is available above, follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Click on the direct link above.
- The link will direct you to the course wise application page
- Select the course you want to apply for
- Click on”Apply now”
- In the application form fill: Basic details, Personal details, Address detail, Document details.
- Pay application fee
- Submit the application form.
Details to fill in MIT WPU 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill in authentic details in the application form. Here we are providing the complete stepwise details to be filled in the MIT WPU 2019 application form:
- Basic details:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Personal details:
- Program applied for
- Student mobile number
- Parent’s mobile number
- Date of birth
- Specific Quota for admission
- Domicile status
- Address details:
- Documents details: As per course was chosen by as candidates the documents have to be uploaded by logging in.
Updating and Modifying MIT WPU 2019 Application Form
Now, after the submission of application form with successful payments of application fee candidates will be provided with an Id and Password that can be used for login. Candidates can log in to Modify or Update the application form. Candidates will be able to modify these details only till the last date submission of application form.
MIT WPU 2019 Basic Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria required by the MIT WPU are listed below for both UG and PG courses offered at MIT WPU:
- Basic eligibility for UG courses:
- Candidate must have passed class HSC with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward class categories,).
- For some courses appearing in MHT-CET is mandatory.
- Basic eligibility for PG courses:
- Passed Bachelors Degree awarded by University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of Backward class categories)
- For some courses appearing in MHT-CET is mandatory.
GD And PI Schedule for The MIT WPU MBA Admissions 2019
Below is the schedule as per which the candidates have to appear in the GD and PI rounds:
- Click here to download the schedule.
Q.1 I am not from Maharashtra, Can I apply for MIT WPU 2019?
Ans: Yes, candidates from other states can also apply for MIT WPU 2019.
Q.2 Are the programmes at MIT WPU recognized by University/UGC/AICTE?
Ans: Yes, the programmes offered at MIT WPU are affiliated and approved by the government of Maharashtra and recognized by UGC.
Q.3 Is it mandatory to appear for MHT CET?
Q.4 What is the Admission criteria?
Ans: all the candidates will have to submit their academic credentials and entrance test scores, based n these a merit list will be prepared for admission.
Q.5 Is it possible to get a receipt of the application fee?
Ans: Yes, after the completion and submission of application form candidates will receive an acknowledgement receipt
About MIT WPU
MIT World Peace University is a state private university under the government of Maharastra is majorly famous for Engineering courses. Apart from engineering MIT WPU offers admission in 9 other departments such as School of Liberal Arts, Commerce & Science, School of Design, School of Pharmacy and more. Candidates can also apply for all the courses provided under these departments as per eligibility required by the university.