Mizoram University Admission 2020 – Mizoram University will release notification for admission to B.Arch and MBA (2 years). Applications will be invited from candidates for admission to Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Business Administration (2 years). The application process for 5 years Integrated Master of Business Administration and B.Arch will start from July 2020. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of Mizoram University Admission 2020 for B.Arch, MBA and Integrated MBA programmes such as application form & application fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Mizoram University Admission 2020
Mizoram University will conduct the Group Discussion & Personal Interview for admission to the 5 years Integrated Master of Business Administration and 2 year Master in Business Administration 2020-22. The complete schedule of Mizoram University Admission 2020 along with online application form will be provided here on this page. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submitting the form.
Important Events of 2 year Master in Business Administration 2020-22.
|Date of online application||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for Submission of online applications||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Date of written test, GD and PI||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Results||last week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date of Admission Fee Submission||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of Aug 2020|
Important Events of 5-year Integrated Master of Business Administration
|Last date for submission of online application||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Admission Test, GD and PI||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Results||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Admission||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Classes commence on||1st week of Aug 2020|
Important Events of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
|Start date of online application||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Result||last week of Jul 2020|
As per last year…
- A candidate who has passed the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) examination or its equivalent from any recognised board having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics.
- Valid NATA /JEE paper II score
- Date of Birth: Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible (Relaxed by 5 years in case of SC, ST, PWD)
- A candidate who has passed the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) shall be eligible for admission.
- Graduates in any discipline having 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC 45% marks) with a valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc.
Mizoram University Application Form 2020
Online Application Form of Mizoram University Admission 2020 for B.Arch and MBA (2-years) will be available on the official website at www.mzu.edu.in. Only online form submitted through MZU Admission Portal will be accepted. No other mode of submission will be accepted. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is given below.
Expected Application Fee
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
The application form should be submitted through MZU Admission Portal (www.mzu.edu.in). No other mode of submission will be accepted. Application fee of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidates) payable through online mode only.
After completion and submission of the online form, filled-in form will be generated in PDF format. Applicant must submit the printed/hard copy of the filled-in form along with all necessary documents within two weeks of the closing date for online submission to the following address:-
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Aizawl – 796004
Instruction to candidates for B.Arch
- Use Mozilla Firefox for online form fill up. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc. are not supported.
- Soft copy of Class X Certificate is required to upload for all applicants. In case of B.Arch(Bachelor of Architechture) applicants, attested copy of Class XII marksheet & NATA/JEE Score Card shall be either uploaded on Admission Portal or sent to email [email protected].
- Candidates are asked to use personal email / phone number for application. Any communication if needed will be done through the provided details.
- Candidates can put the bank details of relatives at the time of form fill-up. (After admission the bank details can be changed for such candidates).
- After the online form submission, take a print out of the application form, payment receipt and hostel form(if applied) and bring at the time of entrance / interview.
- In view of number of students applying online, it is recommended to apply well in advance before the last date.
- Any mode of communication related to online-form submission or late form submission after the last date will not be entertained strictly.
Instruction to candidates for MBA
- Applicants must have valid email ID and mobile phone number for admission registration.
- Attested copy of the following documents must be enclosed in the hard copy of application form:
i) Class X Marksheet and Certificate
ii) Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
iii) Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam Marksheet (in case of result awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
iv) Qualifying Master Degree Marksheet for MPhil/ Ph.D. admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fees shall be paid in Online Mode (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net banking) only.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The given seat intake capacity is based on last year, it may be revised for academic session 2020-22.
- 40 for B.Arch
- 40 for IMBA
- 35 + 4* for MBA
*Supernumerary NRI/Sponsored seats
Mizoram University will release the list of shortlisted candidates eligible for giving the entrance test for MBA programmes. These can be checked from the official website. Direct links to check the same will be available below.
Mizoram University will release the lists of provisionally selected candidates for both IMBA and MBA programme, candidates can check the same from the official website. Direct links to check the same will be provided below.
Official Website: www.mzu.edu.in
For more information regarding Mizoram University Admission 2020, refer to 2019’s information brochure:
- Click here to check Information Brochure for B.Arch.
- Click here to check the Admission Notification for MBA (2-Years).
Insofar, official details for Mizoram University Admission 2020 have not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Mizoram University will release the official details, information will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.