Mizoram University Admission 2017 – Mizoram University has released notification for admission to the MBA (2 years) and IMBA (5 years Integrated Master of Business Administration) for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of Mizoram University Admission 2017 for MBA and Integrated MBA programmes such as application form & application fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Mizoram University Admission 2017
Mizoram University will conduct the the Group Discussion & Personal Interview for admission to the MBA and Integrated MBA programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. The complete schedule of Mizoram University Admission 2017 along with online application form are given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submit the form.
|Last date for receipt of Online application||10 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||23 Jun 2017|
|Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||24 Jul 2017|
|Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview for IMBA||26 Jul 2017|
|Last Date of Admission for selected students||31 Jul 2017|
|Date of starting classes||01 Aug 2017|
Mizoram University Application Form 2017
Online Application Form of Mizoram University Admission 2017 for MBA (2 years) and IMBA (5 years Integrated Master of Business Administration) is available on the official website at www.mzu.edu.in. Only online form submitted through MZU Admission Portal will be accepted. No other mode of submission will be accepted. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application through the direct link, which is given below.
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 350/-
The application form should be submitted through MZU Admission Portal (www.mzu.edu.in). No other mode of submission will be accepted. Application fee of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidates) payable through online mode only.
After completion and submission of the online form, filled-in form will be generated in PDF format. Applicant must submit the printed/hard copy of the filled-in form along with all necessary documents within two weeks of the closing date for online submission to the following address :-
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Aizawl – 796004
Instruction to candidates
- Documents to be uploaded:-Class X Certificate
- All relevant original documents from Class-X onwards should be brought at the time of GD & PI.
- Applicants must have valid email ID and mobile phone number for admission registration.
- Applicants need to complete all the items given on online application form for final submission. After final submission, no further changes will be allowed.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- General/OBC (NC) category candidates having 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 level/equivalent or 45 % (SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates having valid UGAT score
- General/OBC (NC) category candidates having 50% aggregate marks in BA/BSc/BBA/B.COM level/equivalent or 45 % (SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates having valid MAT score
- 40 + 4* for IMBA
- 30 + 3* for MBA
*Supernumerary NRI/Sponsored seats