Mizoram University Application Form 2019 – Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill the online application issued by Mizoram University. For now, online applications are invited for admission in the P.hD Programme (Only for M.Phil Degree holder/ Eligible Candidates). Candidate can fill their application on or before the last date from the official website of Mizoram University or from the link that is given below. Get Complete details of Mizoram University Application Form 2018 here.
Mizoram University Application Form 2019
Application form for the Ph.D. programme is released. Candidates those who are interested in applying for the above course can apply for it from the link given below or from the official website of Mizoram University. Candidates can check the related schedule from the table given below:
|Online Application start date||07 Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Online Admission||20 Feb 2019|
|Last date of the receipt of the hard copy form||22 Feb 2019|
Application process is now over…!!!
Mode of Payment : Application Fees shall be paid in Online Mode (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking) only.
Hard Copies of downloaded forms along with all supporting attested documents, viz. marksheets / certificates / caste certificates should reach Assistant Registrar (Academic), Mizoram University, Tanhril – 796004, Aizawl, Mizoram within 2 (Two) working days from the last date of online submission.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- As per MHRD instruction, only Online Applications will be accepted for ALL courses.
- Eligibility for different courses are mentioned in Admission Brochure.Applicants are advised to verify their eligibility before registering into a particular course.
- Applicants must have valid email ID and mobile phone number for admission registration. After registration, Application ID (to be used as login name) with One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile phone. Using the login credentials, applicants must logon to the Admission Portal (www.mzuegov.in/mzuadm) where they will be asked to change the password. Using the Application ID and the new password, applicants must logon to the portal to proceed with form filling.
- Applicants need to complete all the items given on online application form for final submission. After final submission, no further changes will be allowed.
- Application fee is non-refundable. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After completion and submission of the online form, filled-in form in PDF format will be generated. Applicant must make a print-out of the form and send the hard-copy along with all necessary documents to the following address:
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Mizoram – 796004
Document to be Submitted
The following documents are essential for upload and hence, applicants must have scanned copy of these documents before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Class X Marksheet and Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam Marksheet (in case of result awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
- Qualifying Master Degree Marksheet for MPhil/PhD admissions
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MZU Registration Card (if any)
- Any other relevant documents
Soft copy Class X Certificate must be uploaded as proof of name and age and therefore, applicants must have scanned copy of it before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Applicants can apply for more than one course. However, separate registration and fee payment is required for each course.
- While form filling technical problems such as Internet connection failure, server down, etc. may occurred. In such situations, applicants may login some other time and continue the process.
- Applicants are advised to complete the admission process well before the last date of online submission to avoid technical problems which may arise due to heavy network traffic on the last day. They are further advised to send the printed form immediately after the online form submission.
- Department-wise admission information will be given on Mizoram University website (www.mzu.edu.in) and therefore, applicants are advised to visit the website regularly until admission process is over.
- The applicants may seek technical assistance for online admission process from anywhere including ICT Centre and concerned department of Mizoram University. However, Mizoram University does not have any empanelled or authorized agency for the online admission and as such the service charge taken by any agencies is beyond the purview of the university.
Insofar, only the application form for Ph.D. has been released, official details have not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Mizoram University will release the official details, information will be updated here.