Mizoram University Application Form 2020 – Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill the online application issued by Mizoram University. Candidates before filling up the Application Form must fulfill the course-specific eligibility, laid by the University. Note that, a candidate’s application form will not be considered to be successfully submitted till the time one has paid off the application fee. Candidate can fill their application on or before the last date from the official website of Mizoram University or from the link that is given below. Get Complete details of Mizoram University Application Form 2020 here.
Mizoram University Application Form 2020
Application form for the all the courses will be available at the official website. Candidates those who are interested in applying for UG or PG course can apply for it from the link given below or from the official website of Mizoram University. Candidates can check the related schedule from the table given below:
Schedule for the Mizoram University Admission 2020 of Ph.D is given below.
|Online Application start date||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Last Date of Online Admission||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date of the receipt of the hard copy form||3rd week of Feb 2020|
Schedule for the Mizoram University Admission 2020 (B.Ed. & M.Ed) is given below.
|Online Application start date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date of Online Admission||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Schedule for the Mizoram University B.Arch Admission 2020
|Online Application start date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date of Online Admission||last week of Jun 2020|
Application Form: Mizoram University Application Form 2020 will be available at www.mzu.edu.in
As per last year…
For B.Arch Programme:
Candidates will have to pay the following amount of application fee via online mode:
General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
SC/ST – 350/-
The following fee structure is for Ph.D programme.
Mode of Payment : Application Fees shall be paid in Online Mode (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking) only.
Hard Copies of downloaded forms along with all supporting attested documents, viz. marksheets / certificates / caste certificates should reach Assistant Registrar (Academic), Mizoram University, Tanhril – 796004, Aizawl, Mizoram within 2 (Two) working days from the last date of online submission.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- Use Mozilla Firefox for online form fill up. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc. are not supported.
- Soft copy of Class X Certificate is required to upload for all applicants. In case of B.Arch(Bachelor of Architechture) applicants, attested copy of Class XII marksheet & NATA/JEE Score Card shall be either uploaded on Admission Portal or sent to email email@example.com.
- Candidates are asked to use personal email / phone number for application. Any communication if needed will be done through the provided details.
- Candidates can put the bank details of relatives at the time of form fill-up. (After admission the bank details can be changed for such candidates)
- After the online form submission, take a print out of the application form, payment receipt and hostel form(if applied) and bring at the time of entrance / interview.
- In view of number of students applying online, it is recommended to apply well in advance before the last date.
- Any mode of communication related to online-form submission or late form submission after the last date will not be entertained strictly.
Document to be Submitted
The following documents are essential for upload and hence, applicants must have scanned copy of these documents before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Class X Marksheet and Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam Marksheet (in case of result awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
- Qualifying Master Degree Marksheet for MPhil/PhD admissions
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MZU Registration Card (if any)
- Any other relevant documents
Soft copy Class X Certificate must be uploaded as proof of name and age and therefore, applicants must have scanned copy of it before proceeding to fill the online form.
- While form filling technical problems such as Internet connection failure, server down, etc. may occurred. In such situations, applicants may login some other time and continue the process.
- Applicants are advised to complete the admission process well before the last date of online submission to avoid technical problems which may arise due to heavy network traffic on the last day. They are further advised to send the printed form immediately after the online form submission.
- Department-wise admission information will be given on Mizoram University website (www.mzu.edu.in) and therefore, applicants are advised to visit the website regularly until admission process is over.
- Hard copies of application form need not be submitted (except for the Engineering Courses – Details provided under the Entrance / Syllabus/ Result)
- Entrance Test/Interview dates as well as results of selected candidates will be notified only in the University website
- Downloaded marksheet shall be accepted at the time of entrance test/interview subject to the condition that the candidate, in case of selection for admission must produce the original marksheet on or before 9th August 2020, failing which his/her selection shall stand cancelled.
Insofar, official details of Mizoram University Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.