Mizoram University Application Form 2022- The application form for the Mizoram University (MZU) 2022 admission is expected to be released in June 2022 on the official website, mzu.edu.in. The candidates who wish to take admission in the MZU undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and PhD programmes for the academic session 2022-23 can fill the online application form. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before filling the MZU application form and paying the application fee. After filling the application form, the candidates are expected to appear for the online eligibility tests from home for admission into most of the courses. Refer to this page for more details about the MZU 2022 application process and admission eligibility criteria.
Latest- The notification and the application form for the Mizoram University (MZU) admission 2022 is expected to be released by June 2022. Scroll below for the latest updates.
Mizoram University Application Form 2022
The MZU application form 2022 for all the available courses has to be filled and submitted online, along with the application fee, within the application window. The application forms are going to be released on mzu.edu.in. Check out the MZU application form 2022 related schedule below for admission into UG, PG and PhD courses.
|MZU Application 2022||Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||to be announced|
|Last Date to Apply||to be announced|
|Admit Card Release||to be announced|
|MZU Entrance Exam||to be announced|
Click Here to fill the MZU application form 2022 for admission into UG, PG and PhD programmes of the MZU.
Mizoram University Application Form 2022 Fee
On the basis of the previous year’s examination, the MZU 2022 application fee has to be paid as follows-
- Mode of Payment: Online (Net banking/credit or debit card/UPI)
- Fee to be paid: The application fee, as per the previous year exam, is given below-
|All, except SC/ST||Professional||Rs.700|
Disclaimer- This page has information based on the previous year’s MZU admission process. The latest admission details are going to be updated after the official admission prospectus 2022 is released.
Mizoram University 2022 Eligibility
The following minimum eligibility criteria need to be satisfied by the candidates to get admission into the UG, PG and the PhD course of the MZU-
UG Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria given below for the MZU UG admission 2022.
|B.Ed||Education||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Sci./Social Sci./Humanities with min. 50%; or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technology with specialisation in Sci. & Maths with min. 55%|
-Electronic & Comm. Engg.
|Seats: 50% to be filled through JEE-CSAB. The other 50% is to be filled through MZU Engineering Entrance Exam (MZU EEE).|
Eligibility: Class 12th with min. 50% with Physics, Chem. & Maths(45% for SC/ST candidates).
Lateral Entry in 3rd Sem(if available): 3-yr Diploma in Engg. with min. 60%(55% for SC/ST candidates).
|B.Arch||Planning & Architecture||Class 12th with min. 50% with Maths, valid NATA score, born on or before 01 Oct 1995 (1990 for SC/ST/PwD). Those with JEE Mains Paper 2 rank may apply through Joint Seat Allocation Authority(JoSAA) by registering at josaa.nic.in.|
|B.Voc.||Handloom Weaver(under Commerce)||Passed class 12th or NSQF Level-3 (Women candidates with handloom weaving background preferred)|
|B.Voc.||Interior Design (under Fine Arts, Planning & Arch.)||Passed class 12th with min. 50% (50% weightage to marks in class 12th & other 50% for aptitude assessment/interview)|
PG Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject to get admission into the MZU PG courses.
PhD Eligibility Criteria
For the PhD admissions in the MZU, the candidates must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject. The additional eligibility criteria for the PhD admissions are going to be released later by the respective departments on the official website.
Documents needed to fill Mizoram University Application Form 2022
The candidates need the scanned copy of the following documents to fill the MZU 2022 application form:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Caste/PwD Category certificates, as applicable.
- Class X marksheet and certificate merged into a single PDF.
- Class XII marksheet and certificate merged into a single PDF.
- For PG & PhD admission- Graduation marksheet and certificate (if any) merged into a single PDF (candidates whose result is awaited can upload marksheets of 1st to 5th sem.).
- For PhD admission- Postgraduation marksheet and certificate (if any) merged into a single PDF (candidates whose result is awaited can upload marksheets of 1st to 3rd sem.).
Mizoram University 2022 Image Specifications
While filling the MZU application form 2022, all the required documents have to be submitted in the given format, as per the previous year’s information:
|Documents||File size||File Format|
|Recent coloured photograph, Signature||10 to 1024 Kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Documents/Marksheets/Category Certificates||10 to 1024 Kb|
|Semester marksheets of “Appearing” candidates||up to 2Mb|
How to Apply for Mizoram University 2022?
The candidates have to fill the online MZU application form 2022 to take admission in the MZU programmes. The candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for the desired MZU course. The steps to fill the MZU 2022 application form, according to the last year’s information, are given below:
- Visit mzu.edu.in.
- Go to the “Quick Access” section on the right side of the page and click on the “Online Admission Portal” link.
- Click on the blue “New Registration” button on the left to register, as shown in the reference image below.
- Fill the registration form details, as asked.
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom.
- The account verification OTP is going to be sent to the registered email ID or mobile no. after the registration.
- Check the email inbox or the SMS for the OTP and enter it on the account verification page within 15 minutes.
- In case the OTP is not received, then click on the “Resend Account Verification Code” option (after checking the ‘Spam’ box of the email ID).
- Click on the “Submit OTP” button after entering the OTP.
- After the account verification, log in using the registered email ID and password.
- Click on the “Complete Profile” button to fill the personal details asked.
- Click on the “Next” button to verify the details and move to the next page, or click on the “Update” button to make any changes.
- Upload the required documents and click on the “Submit Profile” option.
Note- The candidates are not going to be allowed to edit the form after clicking on the “Submit Profile” button.
- After submitting, click on the “Apply Now” button under the ‘Programme selection’ section.
- Choose the MZU programmes for admission, fill the academic details, and click on the “Save and Next’ option.
- Upload the required previous qualifications documents.
- Verify the details entered and pay the MZU application fee 2022.
- Download and print the completed MZU application form 2022.
Note- If the application fee is deducted from the bank account, but the application fee status still shows ‘Unpaid’, wait for at least 2-3 hours for the status to be updated automatically.
Details in Mizoram University Application Form 2022
The candidates are expected to fill the following details in the MZU 2022 application form:
- Applicant name
- Email ID and mobile no.
- Date of birth
- Category and religion
- Address and nationality
- Family details
- Bank details for refund
- Language proficiency
- Courses applied for
- Academic details of class X & XII, UG degree, PG degree (as applicable)
MZU 2022 Admit Card
The candidates who have opted for the courses which require them to take the MZU entrance exam 2022, have to download their admit cards to appear for the exam.
Released Where: The MZU admit cards 2022 for the entrance exam are going to be released on the official website, mzu.edu.in.
How to Download: The candidates can download their respective entrance exam admit cards by logging in using their registered email ID and password.
Entrance Exam Centres: The MZU is expected to conduct the entrance exams through the ‘online test from home’ mode of examination. The latest information regarding the 2022 entrance examination is going to be updated here after the release of the official MZU 2022 notification.
About Mizoram University
The Mizoram University (MZU), Aizawl-Mizoram has been functional since 2nd July 2001 and was established under the Act of Parliament (No. 8 of 2000). The MZU was accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC in 2014 and 2019 and also received the ISO Certification in the year 2018. It has 39 functioning academic departments with UG, PG and PhD programmes under nine Schools of Study. The University has 41 colleges affiliated with it, along with a constituent college. It is one of the few universities in the country which have implemented the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) since 2013. All the information regarding the MZU is available on its official website, mzu.edu.in.
MZU Application Form 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 Can the MZU application form 2022 be filled offline?
A.2 No, only an online MZU application form 2022 is going to be available. No provision of an offline MZU application is available yet.
Q.2 Can candidates from outside the Mizoram state apply for MZU admission 2022?
A.2 Yes, candidates from all over India, as well as foreign nationals, can apply for MZU admission 2022.
Q.3 What is the application fee for MZU admission 2022?
A.3 According to the previous year’s exam, candidates of all the categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.200 for general courses. While for professional courses, the SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.350, and all others have to pay Rs.700.
Q.4 Where are the MZU entrance exam admit cards going to be released?
A.4 The MZU admit cards 2022 are going to be released on the official website, mzu.edu.in.
Q.5 Can I edit the MZU application form 2022 after submission?
A.5 No, candidates will not be able to edit the MZU application form after submitting the form by clicking on the “Submit Profile” button.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.