MLCU Application Form 2021 is available on the official website of Martin Luther Christian University. The eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form online. The last date for receiving the filled-in application form with the required attached documents is July 15, 2021, for Diploma and UG and August 6, 2021, for postgraduate courses. The complete schedule regarding the application form is provided on this page. One can download the application form from mlcuniv.in. Candidates can read the complete detail of the MLCU Application Form 2021 from this page including the procedure to apply for admission and documents to be sent along with the application form.
Latest: MLCU has released the application form for Diploma, UG and PG Programmes. Scroll down to Apply.
MLCU Application Form 2021
Application Form of MLCU Admission 2021 for UG, PG, diploma and doctoral courses are made available. Candidates can download the MLCU Application Form 2021 through the direct link, which is given below. Also, check the schedule for events concerning MLCU Application Form 2021 below.
|Sale of Admission Forms||Available|
|Last Date for Form Submission||15 Jul 2021 – Diploma & UG|
06 Aug 2021 – PG
Apply Here: Click here to apply for MLCU Application Form 2021.
MLCU Application Form 2021 Fee
The fee specified by Martin Luther Christian University for this application is Rs 500. For the candidates sending the downloaded and filled application form to the University, a DD (demand draft) of the application fee needs to be attached along with the application form. The DD has to be made in favour of “Martin Luther Christian University”. To obtain the application from the University counter, DD has to sent by post along with the written request to obtain MLCU Application Form 2021.
How to Submit MLCU Application Form 2021?
There are the following methods to apply for MLCU Admission 2021. One can choose the method he/she deems fit.
- Submit the application online on the website of MLCU.
- Download the application form from the website and send to the Admission Office of the University.
- Send a written request to the Admission Office to procure the application form and send the filled-in form back to the University.
- Fill and scan the downloaded MLCU Application Form 2021 and send via email to [email protected].
The filled-in application form is to be sent to the following address:
Martin Luther Christian University
Dongktieh, Block 1
Lower Nongrah, Nongrah
Documents to Send with MLCU Application Form 2021
The attested photocopies of the following documents are to sent by the applicants along with the application form. Original documents are going to be verified by the authorities at the time of admissions. Check the list of documents needed below.
- Mark list/transcript of Class X, Class XII and Graduation mark sheets of all semesters/years whichever applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Birth Certificate or an examination certificate showing date of birth
- Voter card / Aadhaar card / Residence Certificate for proof of address
- 1 colour passport size photograph with a white background
- For candidates requesting for transfer / awaiting result, marsheets of each semester or each year are to enclosed.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Application fee of Rs 500/- by cash / crossed DD in favour of “Martin Luther Christian University” payable at Shillong.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.