MMMUT Counseling 2020: The counseling process for the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology admissions is done based on the merit list of MET 2020 (except for M.Tech course). Candidates who manage to secure a rank in the merit list are called for counseling. The MMMUT Counseling 2020 is to be completed by the bonafide candidates themselves, therefore proxy is not allowed under any circumstances. The non-appearance of the candidate as per his/her merit due to any reason shall lead to lapse of opportunity to opt seat. For more information about MMMUT Counseling 2020, stay on this page.
MMMUT Counseling 2020
The counseling schedule/process and counseling fee/security deposit details and fee refund policy will be notified separately on the University website. Candidates are required to regularly visit the website after declaration of MET results. Candidates can check the complete information regarding MMMTU Counseling 2020 from this page below.
Schedule of MMMUT Counseling 2020 and related events
01 Jul 2020 (Ph.D.)
01st week of Aug 2020 (Except B.Tech & Ph.D.)
|Counselling starts||to be announced|
MMMUT Counseling Process 2020
Candidates need to follow the given steps at the time of counseling.
Step-1: Online Registration for Counseling
All candidates, eligible for admission counseling in MET-2020, will have to use their login Id and password to register for counselling through mmmut.ac.in.
Step-2: Payment of Counseling Fee
After successful registration, the candidates must pay the counseling Fee using a prescribed payment mode before proceeding for choice filling.
Step-3: Choice Filling
After successful payment, the candidate is required to fill the choices in order of his/her preference available as per his/her applied course for admission.
Step-4: Choice Locking
Once the choices are filled in, the candidate is required to check the order of preference of choices thoroughly and if any alterations in the order of preference are required, rearrange them. Once the order of preference of choices is final, the candidate can lock the choices. After the choices are locked, candidates will not be able to change their choices any further. Candidates must take a printout (hard copy) of the locked choices, sign it and produce it at the time of reporting at MMMUT, Gorakhpur.
Registered candidates who do not exercise any choices or fail to lock them will not be considered for seat allotment. His/her registration fee will also not be refunded.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
The final locked choices of the candidates would be processed centrally, and the allotment result would be uploaded on the counseling website.
Step 6: Allotment Result and online Deposition of University Fee
- The seat allotment result will be uploaded on the MMMUT website as per the schedule.
- In the case of seat allotment, the candidate is required to take the printout of the allotment letter downloaded from their login and must produce at the time of document verification at MMMUT Gorakhpur.
- Candidates are required to pay confirmation fees online using the payment gateway services within the stipulated time mentioned in the allotment letter. All the candidates seeking admission in any course must deposit complete confirmation fees to confirm their candidature.
Step 7: Reporting at MMMUT for Document Verification
Candidate, who has got a seat and deposited the annual university fee, is required to report in person at MMMUT Gorakhpur for original document verification. Candidate must bring an additional set of self-attested copy of all the relevant documents along with original ones.
Document Verification During MMMUT Counseling 2020
Verification of the Candidate’s original document would be done at the time of counseling. A candidate is required to come with all original certificates and documents along with a self-attested photocopy of each for submission. No candidate will be considered for admission if he/she fails to submit original documents at the time of verification. The original certificates and document will be returned to the candidate after verification.
List of documents to be presented at the time of Document Verification:
- MET-2020 Admit Card in original given by the MMMUT
- Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from the Counseling website.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Certificate of High school or equivalent examination for verification of date of birth.
- Domicile certificate of Parents
- EWS certificate for General category candidates
- Category certificate for OBC candidates
- Category certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Physically handicapped candidates will be required to bring a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer in the prescribed format.
- An undertaking for medical fitness by the candidates & countersigned by his/her father/guardian
MMMUT Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the fee structure for all the courses from the table provided below. However, the fee structure is not fixed and can be changed as per the directives of UP Government or the University.
|B.Tech (1st yr)||Rs 1,10,000||Rs 90,000|
|B.Tech (Lat. entry)||Rs 1,10,000|
|BBA||Rs 95,000||Rs 75,000|
|MCA||Rs 85,000||Rs 65,000|
|M.Tech||Rs 95,000||Rs 75,000|
|Ph.D||Rs 80,000||Rs 60,000|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.