The MMUT Counseling 2018 process shall be completed by the bonafide candidates themselves, therefore the proxy is not allowed under any circumstances. The non-appearance of the candidate as per his/her merit due to any reasons shall lead to the lapse of opportunity to opt seat as per merit for which the candidate himself/herself shall be solely responsible. University shall notify separate schedules of counseling for offering admission to B.Tech./MBA/MCA and M.Tech./Ph.D. respectively on its website only. The University will not be responsible for any loss of opportunity for the candidate(s) due to their ignorance / wrong interpretation of admission related notifications on University website.
Counselling will be carried out in order of merit of eligible candidates for Admission Test- 2018 based on their Combined Rank, even if they belong to the reserved category at MMMUT, Gorakhpur. The advantage of their reserved category rank will be provided at the time of allotment of seats depending upon their eligibility.
MMMUT Counselling 2018
The counseling schedule/process and counseling fee/security deposit details and fee refund policy will be notified separately on the University website. Candidates can check the complete information regarding MMMUT Counselling 2018 from this page below.
|Result (except Ph.D)||First week of Jun 2018|
|Result of Ph.D.||02 Jul 2018|
|Date of Counseling||To Be Announced|
- The various round(s) of counseling and spot counseling shall be conducted in order of merit of eligible candidates of MET based on their combined rank, even if they belong to the reserved category at MMMUT, Gorakhpur. An advantage of their reserved category rank shall be provided at the time of allotment of seats depending upon their eligibility.
- A separate On-line application will be called for admission to B.Tech.-I year course from the JEE (Mains) Examination-2018 candidates who have appeared the qualifying examination from UP or the candidates whose parents are domicile of UP.
- The counseling schedule/process and counseling fee/security deposit details and fee refund policy will be notified separately on the University website. The eligible candidates are required to regularly visit the website after declaration of MET results.
- The allotment of seat through counseling at MMMUT Gorakhpur will be carried out strictly in accordance with the merit of candidate in MET, candidate s order of preference for the seats, and availability of vacant seat in the respective category
Verification of candidate’s original documents would be done during the counseling at the University as per schedule to be notified. The purpose of verification of documents would be to verify all relevant and essential certificates and documents of the qualifying examination, eligibility, category/ reservation certificate and weightage etc. of the candidate as applicable. He/she is required to come with all original certificates and documents along with a self-attested photocopy of each for submission. No candidate will be considered for admission if he/she does not show the original documents at the time of verification. The original certificates and documents will be returned to candidates after verification. However, the University reserves the right to cancel the candidature in case of any discrepancy found in the certificates and documents during verification.
Instruction to Candidates
- The seat allotment will be made for admission to all courses and categories as per the merit and choices submitted by the candidates.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her candidature for admission shall be canceled and he/she will be liable for prosecution under the law. In case of any legal dispute regarding admission, the jurisdiction will be limited to Gorakhpur courts only.
- The tentative dates of reporting for the newly admitted students are last week of July 2018. The exact date of reporting shall be notified on University website and shall also be informed to the candidate in the admission offer letter during the counseling.