|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
MMST 2017 Application Form is now released by IIT Kharagpur. MMST 2017 application has to be submitted only by an online process (internet based) by accessing the official website. The application process is completely online. Candidates can get complete detail of MMST 2017 Application Form such as how to apply online and important dates.
|Commencement of Online Application Form submission||30 Mar 2017|
|Last Date for Online submission of Application Form (website Closure)|
MMST 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website and have to pay the application fee. The direct link to fill the Application Form will also be given here.
- Click Here to fill MMST 2017 Application Form.
To Download OBC NCL Certificate – Click Here
Application Form Fee
- General/OBC Male/Transgender candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- All Female or SC/ST/PwD (Persons with Disability) candidates : Rs. 750/-
How to Fill the MMST 2017 Application Form
Step I : Registration
Registration with valid email is to be made a priori to apply for MMST 2017. The Register option is available at left-side. Please note that the details of Name of the Applicant, Email and Mobile number submitted during registration can not be changed later on. After submitting the details you will receive your Application Number and Password in your registered email. You have to use this Application Number and Password for filling your application details, uploading certificates, uploading photo & signature, payment, take print out of your application form, etc.
Step -II : Submitting Application Details
Login with your Application Number and Password, which was sent to your email and then select Applicant Details for filling the other details like academic qualification, correspondence address, etc.
Step – III : Upload Qualifying Degree, proof of Mathmatics at +2 level, Category, PwD Certificates
- Obtain OBC(Non-Creamy layer)/SC/ST/PwD Certificate (If Applicable). Format of OBC(Non-Creamy layer) is available in the MMST website & the certificate should be issued on or after 31st March 2017
- Upload Qualifying Degree, proof of Mathmatics at +2 level, Category, PwD Certificates in .pdf format. The memory size limit of the file is 300KB.
Step -IV : Upload Photo and Signature
Upload recent color passport size photograph and signature by clicking Upload Photo & Signature menu.
- The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format.
- The files size for both photograph and signature should be less than 50KB.
- The image files should be scanned with resolution of 200dpi.
- Photo : width = 3.5cm (270dpi), height = 4cm (320dpi).
- Signature : width = 6cm (470dpi), height = 2cm (160dpi).
Step -V : Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Application Fee should be paid through online only. You can pay the Application Fee by netbanking/debit/credit card.
Step -VI : Print Application
After filling the online application form, uploading all documents, the photo and signature and payment is done, you will be able to generate a PDF document of the online application form with your specific details/data/photo/signature. You may keep this document for your reference. You need not send any documents by post.
Note: Please check your email and visit MMST website from time to time for updates.