MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 will be available in online mode at the official website mmumullana.org. The direct link to fill the application form will be provided below. If you wish to take admission in the 2 years M.Sc Nursing course offered by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) then you need to appear for the entrance test. You can get complete details about MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 on this page below.
MMU M.Sc Nursing All India Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2020
We would advise you to go through the information brochure before you fill out your application form. As you will be disqualified from the admission process if you fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria laid down by the official exam conducting university. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the MMU Nursing M.Sc admission process 2020.
|Availability of Application forms||last week of May 2020|
|Last date for receiving filled in Application forms||Third week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 from the official Website mmumullana.org
Instructions For Filling The Application Form
Registration for the admission is a very vital step and hence we have listed down some important instructions that will help you to register easily. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- The candidate first needs to visit the official website.
- Then, Go to the “Apply Online” section and register themselves for admission.
- Then fill the personal details and qualification details.
- Pay the application fees of the online application form.
You should go through the information brochure and ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university We have listed a few of the criteria for your reference below.
- You should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State from a nursing registration council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Insofar, official details of MMU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.