MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 will be available in the offline mode. If you wish to take admission in the 2 years M.Sc Nursing course offered by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU). You need to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university. You will have to first register yourself for the exam through the MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018.
It is expected that you can fill your application form and send it to the university till 20.06.2018. You will have to purchase the application form with the prospectus. The application form will be available on the annexure of the prospectus. You can get complete details about MMU M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 on this page below.
MMU M.Sc Nursing All India Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2018
We would advise you to go through the information brochure before you fill out your application form. As you will be disqualified from the admission process if you fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria laid down by the official exam conducting university. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the MMU Nursing M.Sc admission process 2018. You can track all the events important for the admission process by referring to the table below.
|Last date for receiving filled in Application forms||20 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form Last date is over.
Instructions For Filing The Application Form
Registration for the exam is a very vital step and hence we have listed down some important instructions that will help you to register easily. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- You should send your duly filled application form, must be accompanied by one self-addressed stamped envelope (10 x 5) with postal stamps of Rs. 40/- affixed to the envelope.
- You should fill in your application form only in English.
- You should fill in the Application Form neatly in your own handwriting in Block Letters using black ink
- You should fill out your application form carefully. Overwriting/cutting /erasing in the Application Form may lead to rejection.
- You should write your complete address on the Application Form for further correspondence.
- You should write your name, father’s name and mother’s name in Capital Letters as per the information listed in the Matriculation / High School Certificate of the Board.
- Only one letter should be written in one box. One box should be left blank between each part of the name.
Documents to be Attached along with the Application form
You should attach the following documents to your application form.
- Matriculation on equivalent Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Certificate of Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Certificate of Work Experience
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Cards appended at the end of this Prospectus, duly filled in the triplicate with a ticket size photograph on each.