Exam Results

MMU M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 will be announced once the MMU M.Sc entrance exam has been successfully conducted. If you have successfully appeared in the examination you will be able to check your results in both online as well as offline mode. The results for the MMU M.Sc entrance exam will be uploaded on the official website and the result will also be displayed on the university’s notice board.

The result will be released as a merit list. You will be granted admission in the 2-year M.Sc Nursing programme offered by Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) on the basis of your results in the MMU MSc entrance test 2018. You can complete information about the MMU M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 on this page below.

MMU M.Sc Nursing Result 2018

You should duly note that the admission to 85% open seats of M. Sc. Nursing course will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test. The admission in the remaining 15% NRI seats will be advertised separately. The candidates applying for the NRI seats are not required to appear in the Entrance Test. You can refer to the table below to get an idea about all the important events and their expected schedules for the MMU M.Sc Nursing admission 2018.

Event Dates
Date of Entrance Test 4th week of June 2018
Date of declaration of Result 1st week of July 2018
Date of Counselling and payment of prescribed fee 2nd week of July 2018

Check Result: Result will be available on www.mmumullana.org

Note: The University will appoint a Grievance Committee, which will Examine or decide any objections, if any, from the candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test within 48 hours from the date of publication of the merit list.

Steps To Check Results

The process to check your MMU M.Sc Nursing Result 2018 is very simple. We have listed a few steps below. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below to check your results.

  • Click on the direct link mentioned above or just visit the official website.
  • Once, you have clicked on the direct link. Please select the course from the drop-down menu.
  • Once you have entered that detail please enter your roll number which is printed on your admit card.
  • Please enter any other required details and cross check all the details entered by you.
  • Click on the submit button.
  • The result for your MMU M.Sc exam will be displayed on your screen
  • Save and download it.

Tie Breaker

Under any circumstances, if two or more candidates secure identical marks in the entrance test, their inter-se-merit will be determined on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination. In case, the marks in the qualifying examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get preference.

Insofar, official details of MMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MMU releases M.Sc Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.

MMU M.Sc. Nursing

Advertisements

Leave a Reply