|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MMU MDS 2016 All India Entrance Test – Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana offers All India Entrance Test for Admission to MDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17. The candidates who secure less than 50% marks in the Entrance Test shall not be eligible for admission to the MDS Courses. Candidates can check all the details like eligibility, exam pattern, application form, selection procedure from this page given below.
Duration of Course: The period of training for obtaining MDS degree shall be three academic years including the period of examination. The candidates shifting from one subject to another or joining the course from waiting list within one month from the starting of the session (closing date of admission) will be permitted to take the examination along with the regular batch. On the other hand, the period of absence (even less than 30 days) due to any reasons, after the closing date of admission i.e. 30 days from the start of the session shall not be condoned.
Latest Notice – The last date for receipt of filled in Admission Forms for MDS Course is extended upto 29 Feb 2016 upto 4.00 pm and the Entrance Test will be held on 06 Mar 2016 (2.00 pm to 3.30 pm) instead of 13 Feb 2016.
Schedule for MMU MDS 2016 is given below.
|Last date of receiving filled in Application forms||Extended upto 29 Feb 2016, 4:00 PM|
|Distribution of duplicate Admit card at the examination hall||06 Mar 2016, 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Date of Entrance Test||06 Mar 2016, 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM|
Venue of Entrance Test: Examination Hall, MM University, Mullana-Ambala
MMU MDS 2016 Application Form
The Application Form duly completed in candidate’s own handwriting, should reach the Admission Office of the University at Administrative Block, Maharishi Markandeshwar University,Mullana -Ambala (Haryana), 133-207 on or before scheduled date. It may be delivered either personally or sent under registered post. Incomplete Application Forms or those received after the closing date/time will not be considered. Neither the competent authority takes any responsibility for any postal delay in the receipt or loss of Application Forms or any document/correspondence in transit nor any intimation with regard to rejection of the candidature on account of the late receipt of Application Forms will be sent to the concerned candidates.
The following documents/attested copies must be enclosed alongwith the filled in Application Form :-
- Certificates of passing B.D.S. examination of all the years from an Institution recognized by the DCI/Government of India.
- Four copies of recent photograph (passport size) duly attested by the Director/Principal of the College/Gazetted Officer or the employer in case of those in employment to be affixed on the Application form and Admit Cards.
- Internship Completion Certificate certifying the date on which the candidate has completed / is liable to complete one year compulsory rotating internship. The date of completion of internship should not be beyond 30.04.2016.
- Character Certificate reporting on the inter-personal/social behavioural pattern of the applicant from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Proof that the Dental College from which the candidate has passed BDS Examination is recognized by DCI. The Certificate should be signed by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate has passed the BDS course. In the absence of this certificate, admission shall not be granted.
- Certificate of Registration with the State Dental Council/DCI at the time of admission.
- Attested Photocopy of Matriculation High School/ICSE certificate or a certificate of its equivalent examination as proof of date of birth.
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer in the case of the candidate, who is in service.
- Affidavits against Ragging (to be submitted at the time of Counselling)
- Migration Certificate (in original) by such candidate who has passed the last examination who have passed the last examination from a University other than M.M. University, Mullana. If not readily available, it can be submitted within 15 days from the date of admission.
The original documents along with their attested copies will have to be submitted at the time of Counselling with the exception of the certificate (c) and (f) above which will have to be submitted by 20 May 2016 positively failing which their provisional Admission shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
MMU MDS 2016 Eligibility
A candidate will be eligible for appearing in the Entrance Test for MDS Course if he/she
- is a citizen of India;
- has passed BDS examination from any Dental College/Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India/Govt. of India;
- has completed satisfactorily or is liable to complete one year compulsory rotating internship by 30 Apr 2016 from colleges rocognized by the Dental Council of India;
- is registered with the State Dental Council/DCI at the time of admission; and
- possesses a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
The candidate will have to submit the above-mentioned certificates, except the certificates at Sr. No. (iii) and (iv) above, in original at the time of counselling without which the admission shall not be granted. The certificates of completion of internship and registration as mentioned at Sr. No.(iii) & (iv) above will have to be submitted by 20 May 2016 positively, failing which their Provisional Admission will stand cancelled without any further notice.
A candidate who is already admitted to a course in any institution is eligible to apply for another course only after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will have to be submitted by the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
After commencement of the MDS Course, if a candidate having joined the course leaves it before completion of full period
- he/she will be debarred for next three years from applying for admission to any P.G. Course (Degree/Diploma) in the M.M. College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana – Ambala; and
- he/she will have to execute a bond for payment of full fee of the MDS Course, at the time of admission and will be liable to pay the bond money in case he/she leaves before the completion of full period of the course.
Candidates already in service must submit their Application Forms through their employers or produce ‘No Objection Certificates’, from their employers on or before the last date fixed for receipt of Application Forms.
MMU MDS 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Syllabus : Syllabus of BOS examinations in various subjects as prescribed by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak/Kurukshetra University / Pt. B.D.S. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and duly recognized by the DCI will form the basis of the Entrance Test. The questions will cover the entire syllabus of the BDS course.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The Test will be held as per schedule from 2.00 P.M. to 3.30 P.M.at Examination Hall, M.M. University, Mullana- Ambala.
- The candidates who secure less than 50% marks in the Entrance Test shall not be eligible for admission to the MDS Course.
- The Test will consist of one paper of 360 marks carrying multiple choice questions;
- Duration of paper: One hour and Thirty Minutes (2.00 P.M. to 3.30 P.M.)
- Number of questions (items): 120
- The Test will be of objective type – The candidates will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet containing an answer-sheet. The seal will be broken open by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and not before that. The test booklet will contain 120 MCQs of best response type. The candidates are required to carefully read the instruction sheet on the question booklet before attempting. The method of marking responses will be clearly indicated on the instruction sheet. No deviation other than the method prescribed will be considered.
MMU MDS 2016 Selection and Admission
The candidates called for counselling will be required to produce all original documents/certificates/marks sheets, etc. at the time of counselling. Under no circumstances, any relaxation will be allowed to the candidates as regards appearing in person before the Board on the fixed date and time and producing the requisite original documents/certificates/marks sheets, etc.
The candidates will be called for counselling before the Board according to their respective merit and they will be entitled to exercise their choice regarding the subject. Selection of the subject will be according to the availability of the seat(s) at their respective merit at the time of counselling.
Note : If two or more candidates secure identical marks in entrance test, their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in final Professional Examination of BDS. In case the marks in the final Professional Examination of BDS are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get preference.
For more details of MMU MDS 2016 – Download Information Brochure