MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 – MNIT Jaipur has revised dates for MBA Admission 2021. The institute offers admission to the 2 years full-time MBA program for the academic year 2021-22. The academic session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd and Even. Admissions to the MBA program are made only once in an academic session starting from the ODD semester. Applicants seeking admission to the MBA program of The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur should have taken any one of the following admission Tests – CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT and MAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interviews. Candidates who are interested to take admission can check all the details of MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 like application procedures, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
– MNIT Jaipur has revised dates for MBA Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Application Form has released. Scroll down to apply online.
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021
MNIT Jaipur offers admission from the eligible candidates to the 2 years full-time MBA programme.The ODD semester will normally commence around July every year, and the EVEN semester around January every year.
Schedule for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
|Availability of online application form||23 Feb 2021|
|Last date for filling forms for MBA Admission|
29 Apr 2021
|GD/PI Round (In Person Only)|
8-9 May 2021
|Declaration of result|
17 May 2021
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees|
27 May 2021
|Admission offer for left-over seats (Waitlist 1) (ONLY in case seats are vacant)|
31 May 2021
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (ONLY for candidates offered admission in Waitlist 1)|
10 Jun 2021
|Last date to apply for cancellation of admission (In case of withdrawal, ONLY Institute Caution Money will be refunded after this date)|
22 Jun 2021 Up to 5:00 pm
|Admission offer for left-over seats, if available after last date of cancellation of admission (Waitlist 2)|
24 Jun 2021
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (ONLY for candidates appeared in Waitlist 2) (In case of withdrawal, ONLY Institute Caution Money will be refunded)|
02 Jul 2021
|Course registration for new candidates (IN PERSON only)||As per the academic calendar|
Revised Important Dates: Click here to check the MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 revised important dates.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online for MBA Admission in MNIT Jaipur from the official website mnit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates may also fill the online application for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 through the direct link, which is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Application Form.
Application Fee: Application fee is non refundable under any circumstances. Any request for change of category will not be entertained.
- Open / OBC /EWS category : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH category : Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply?
- Register on online MBA admissions portal using a valid email id.
- Receive user id/password on the registered email id.
- Pay application fees (Non-Refundable) online.
- Proceed to fill in the complete application form as per instructions.
- Submit application form. Please re-check form before submitting. No update / modification can be done after submission.
- Upload copy of your passport size photograph.
- Download and take the printout of filled in application form. Candidates are required to bring a copy of the downloaded application form with a colour photograph affixed at the time of GD/PI. You may keep one copy for your future reference also.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with relaxation for SC/ST implying a minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
Revised Eligibility Criteria: Click here to check the MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Revised Eligibility Criteria.
- CGPA to Percentage conversion formulae
On 10-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 0.5)/10] X 100%
On x-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 5% of x)/x] X 100%
- Percentage to CGPA conversion formulae
Percentage to CGPA on an x-point scale
Equivalent CGPA = [(%age marks + 5)/100] X x
To be eligible to participate in the selection process, apart from fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MBA program, the applicant should have a valid test score obtained in any of the following management admission tests*:
|Test||Conducted by||Conducted during|
|CAT||IIMs (on rotation basis)||Nov 2020|
|GMAT||Pearson VUE on behalf of Graduate Management Admission Council, USA||Apr 2019 or later|
|CMAT||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi||Feb 2021|
|MAT||All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi||Sep 2020 or Later|
* In case of candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, ONLY one of the scores is admissible.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Admission Process
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates who have filled the form will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews as per the notified schedule.
- A score is computed for each candidate based upon which a merit list is prepared for the selection of the candidates for admission to the MBA program.
- Candidates appearing for the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews and clearing cutoffs as per the merit list will be offered admission to the program as per their applied categories.
Documents to be required at the time of GD/PI
Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates are to be brought along with the Application Form at the time of GD/PI.
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth. No other certificate is acceptable in support of the age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Mark‐sheets/Certificates for all examinations appeared in since secondary school examination.
- Marks-sheet/Score Card of Management Admission Test (GMAT/CAT/ CMAT/ MAT) as filled in the online application form.
- Certificates for work experience claimed, issued by the employer mentioning period and nature of employment.
- Certificates/documents against any claims made in application form.
Original certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of GD/PI before the Admission Committee. In case, the candidate fails to produce the original certificates at this time, he/she will not be considered for admission.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2021 Sanctioned Intake and Reservation
The total sanctioned annual intake for the MBA program is 79, with reservation for various categories. The seat matrix for the total sanctioned intake is as follow:
Official website: mnit.ac.in.
For More Detail Regarding MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2021 Download following Documents:
|Information Brochure||Check Here|
|Application Form Guideline||Check Here|
|Comprehensive Score||Check Here|
|Important Dates||Check Here|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.