MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020 – The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur has released the application form for admission to the 2 years full-time MBA program for the academic year 2020-21. The academic session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd and Even. Admissions to the MBA program are made only once in an academic session starting from the ODD semester. Applicants seeking admission to MBA programme of The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur should have taken any one of the following admission Tests – CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT and MAT. Candidates who are interested to take admission can check all the details of MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020 like application procedures, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Latest: The application form for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission for session 2020-21 has released now. You can get it from the direct link provided below.
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020
MNIT Jaipur offers admission from the eligible candidates to the 2 years full-time MBA programme.The ODD semester will normally commence around July every year, and the EVEN semester around January every year.
Schedule for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date for filling forms for Round 1||06 Apr 2020|
|Date of GD/PI Round 1||18 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of result for Round 1||24 Apr 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (for candidates selected after Round 1)||04 May 2020|
|Last date for filling forms for Round 2||05 Jun 2020|
|Date of GD/PI Round 2||13 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result for Round 2||18 Jun 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates selected after Round 2)||24 Jun 2020|
|Admission offer for left-over seats (Waitlist 1)||26 Jun 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates appeared in Waitlist 1)||30 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for cancellation of admission||06 Jul 2020|
|Admission offer for left-over seats, if available after the last date of cancellation of admission (Waitlist 2)||08 Jul 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates selected after Waitlist 2)||13 Jul 2020|
|Course registration for new candidates||20-21 Jul 2020|
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020 Admission Notice
Candidates can check the notice for MBA Admission in MNIT Jaipur for session 2020.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online for MBA Admission in MNIT Jaipur from the official website mnit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates may also fill the online application for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020 through the direct link, which is provided below.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020.
Application Fee: Application fee is non refundable under any circumstances. Any request for change of category will not be entertained.
- Open / OBC /EWS category : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH category : Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply?
- Register on online MBA admissions portal using a valid email id.
- Receive user id/password on the registered email id.
- Pay application fees (Non-Refundable) online.
- Proceed to fill in the complete application form as per instructions.
- Submit application form. Please re-check form before submitting. No update / modification can be done after submission.
- Upload copy of your passport size photograph.
- Download and take the printout of filled in application form. Candidates are required to bring a copy of the downloaded application form with a colour photograph affixed at the time of GD/PI. You may keep one copy for your future reference also.
Note: Please note that the application form number will be your unique id and reference number which will be used for all further processing of your candidature. Candidates are strongly advised to mention the application number in all their future communications regarding MBA Admissions 2020-21.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
- CGPA to Percentage conversion formulae
On 10-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 0.5)/10] X 100%
On x-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 5% of x)/x] X 100%
- Percentage to CGPA conversion formulae
Percentage to CGPA on x-point scale
Equivalent CGPA = [(%age marks + 5)/100] X x
To be eligible to participate in the selection process, apart from fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MBA program, the applicant should have a valid test score obtained in any of the following management admission tests*:
|Test||Conducted by||Conducted during|
|CAT||IIMs (on rotation basis)||Nov 2019|
|GMAT||Pearson VUE on behalf of|
Graduate Management Admission Council, USA
|Apr 2018 or later|
|CMAT||All India Council for|
Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
|MAT||All India Management|
Association (AIMA), New Delhi
Feb 2020 or
May 2020 (for round 2 only)
* In case of candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, ONLY one of the scores is admissible.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020 Admission Process
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates who have filled the form will be called for the 1st round of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews as per the notified schedule.
- A score is computed for each candidate based upon which a merit list is prepared for selection of the candidates for admission to the MBA program.
- Candidates appearing for the Round 1 of the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews and clearing cutoffs as per the merit list will be offered admission to the program as per their applied categories.
- The merit list of the candidates appearing in the Round 2 of the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be merged with merit list of the candidates (excluding those who have been offered admission in Round 1) from the Round 1.
Documents to be required at the time of GD/PI
Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates are to be brought along with the Application Form at the time of GD/PI.
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth. No other certificate is acceptable in support of the age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Mark‐sheets/Certificates for all examinations appeared in since secondary school examination.
- Marks‐sheet/Score Card of Management Admission Test (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/ MAT) as filled in the online application form.
- Character Certificate from the Director/Dean of Students Affairs of the Institute from where the candidate has graduated, in original.
- Migration Certificate, in original.
- Certificates for work experience claimed, issued by the employer mentioning period and nature of employment
- Certificates/documents against any claims made in the application form.
Original certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of GD/PI before the Admission Committee. In case, the candidate fails to produce the original certificates at this time, he/she will not be considered for admission.
MNIT Jaipur MBA 2020 Sanctioned Intake and Reservation
The total sanctioned annual intake for the MBA program is 77, with reservation for various categories. The seat matrix for the total sanctioned intake is as follow:
Official website: mnit.ac.in.
For More Detail Regarding MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.