The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur has released notification for admission to the 2 years full-time MBA program for the academic year 2019-20. Applicants seeking admission to MBA programme of The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur should have taken any one of the following admission Tests – CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT and MAT. Candidates who are interested to take admission can check all the details of MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 like application procedures, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
The Department currently offers two programs:
- Master’s in Business Administration – A two-year full‐time Postgraduate degree in management.
- Ph. D. in Management – A rigorous doctoral program focused on conducting world-class research in business, management and related areas. The program is offered in both regular and part-time mode.
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019
MNIT Jaipur offers admission from the eligible candidates to the 2 years full-time MBA programme. The academic session of the program is divided into two semesters (ODD and EVEN). The ODD semester will normally commence around July every year, and the EVEN semester around January every year. Admissions to the MBA program are made only once in an academic session starting from the ODD semester.
Schedule for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for filling forms for Round 1||30 Apr 2019|
|Date of GD/PI Round 1||11 May 2019|
|Declaration of result for Round 1||17 May 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (for candidates selected after Round 1)||22 May 2019|
|Last date for filling forms for Round 2||06 Jun 2019|
|Date of GD/PI Round 2||15 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result for Round 2||20 Jun 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates selected after Round 2)||26 Jun 2019|
|Admission offer for left-over seats (Round 3)||28 Jun 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates selected after Round 3)||02 Jul 2019|
|Last date to apply for cancellation of admission||10 Jul 2019|
|Admission offer for left-over seats, if available after the last date of cancellation of admission (Round 4)||12 Jul 2019|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and submission of fees (Only for candidates selected after Round 4)||15 Jul 2019|
|Course registration for new candidates||22 & 23 Jul 2019|
Eligible candidates have to apply online for MBA Admission in MNIT Jaipur from the official website www.mnit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates may also fill the online application for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 through the direct link, which is provided below.
- Click here to apply online for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019.
- Click Here to view instruction to fill application form.
- Open / OBC category : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH category : Rs. 1000/-
Instruction to fill Online Application Form
- Register on online MBA admissions portal using a valid email id.
- Receive user id/password on the registered email id.
- Pay application fees (Non-Refundable) online.
- Proceed to fill in the complete application form as per instructions.
- Submit application form. Please re-check form before submitting. No update/modification can be done after submission.
- Upload copy of your passport size photograph.
- Download and take the printout of filled in application form. Candidates are required to bring a copy of the downloaded application form with a colour photograph affixed at the time of GD/PI. You may keep one copy for your future reference also.
Note: Please note that the application form number will be your unique id and reference number which will be used for all further processing of your candidature. Candidates are strongly advised to mention the application number in all their future communications regarding MBA Admissions 2019-20.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
- CGPA to Percentage conversion formulae
On 10-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 0.5)/10] X 100%
On x-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 5% of x)/x] X 100%
- Percentage to CGPA conversion formulae
Percentage to CGPA on x-point scale
Equivalent CGPA = [(%age marks + 5)/100] X x
To be eligible to participate in the selection process, apart from fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MBA program, the applicant should have a valid test score obtained in any of the following management admission tests*:
|Test||Conducted by||Conducted during|
|CAT||IIMs (on rotation basis)||Nov 2018|
|GMAT||Pearson VUE on behalf of
Graduate Management Admission Council, USA
|Apr 2017 or later|
|CMAT||All India Council for
Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
|XAT||XLRI-Xavier School of Business, Jamshedpur||Jan 2019|
|MAT||All India Management
Association (AIMA), New Delhi
Feb 2019 or
* In case of candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, ONLY one of the scores is admissible.
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on criteria mentioned below:
- * In case PG Degree/Diploma is not awarded on the date of GD/PI, no points shall be awarded for PG
- ** In case Graduation result not out/candidate appearing in final examinations, points shall be awarded on the basis of aggregate marks obtained/CGPA secured till last term‐end examination.
- (Applicable only for SC/ST applicants.)
Documents to be required at the time of GD/PI
Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates are to be brought along with the Application Form at the time of GD/PI.
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth. No other certificate is acceptable in support of the age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Mark‐sheets/Certificates for all examinations appeared in since secondary school examination.
- Marks‐sheet/Score Card of Management Admission Test (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/ MAT) as filled in the online application form.
- Character Certificate from the Director/Dean of Students Affairs of the Institute from where the candidate has graduated, in original.
- Migration Certificate, in original.
- Certificates for work experience claimed, issued by the employer mentioning period and nature of employment
- Certificates/documents against any claims made in the application form.
Original certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of GD/PI before the Admission Committee. In case, the candidate fails to produce the original certificates at this time, he/she will not be considered for admission.
Sanctioned Intake and Reservation
The total sanctioned annual intake for the MBA program is 66, with reservation for various categories. The seat matrix for the total sanctioned intake is as follow:
Official website: www.mnit.ac.in.
For More Detail Regarding MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.