|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur has released notification for admission to the 2 year full-time MBA program for the academic year 2017-18. Applicants seeking admission to MBA programme of The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur should have taken any one of the following admission Tests – CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT and MAT. Candidates who are interested to take admission can check all the details of MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2017 like application procedures, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Latest: – List of Eligible Candidate for Round 02 has been published. Check the link below.
MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2017
MNIT Jaipur offers admission from the eligible candidates to the 2 year full-time MBA programme. The academic session of the program is divided into two semesters (ODD and EVEN). The ODD semester will normally commence around July every year, and the EVEN semester around January every year.Admissions to the MBA program are made only once in an academic session starting from the ODD semester.
Schedule for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of Online filing of applications for First Round of GD/PI||April 30, 2017|
|Date of GD/PI for First Round||May 14, 2017|
|Declaration of result of First Round of GD/PI||May 26, 2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||June 01 ‐ 02, 2017|
|Last date of Online filing of applications for Second Round of GD/PI||June 04, 2017|
|Date of GD/PI for Second Round||June 11, 2017|
|Declaration of result of Second Round of GD/PI||June 21, 2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||June 27 ‐ 28, 2017|
|Declaration of first wait‐list after of Second Round of GD/PI (if needed)||July 04, 2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||July 11 ‐ 12, 2017|
|Declaration of second wait‐list after of Second Round of GD/PI||July 14, 2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||July 20 ‐ 21, 2017|
|Close of Admission Process||July 21, 2017|
List of Eligible Candidate for Round 02 has been published, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
Eligible candidates can apply online for MBA Admission in MNIT Jaipur from the official website www.mnit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling application form. Candidates may also fill the online application for MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2017 through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Open/OBC category : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH category : Rs. 500/-
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10 point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with a relaxation for SC/ST implying minimum of 6.0 on the 10 point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
(a) CGPA to Percentage conversion formulae
On 10-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 0.5)/10] X 100%
On x-point scale
Equivalent %age = [(CGPA – 5% of x)/x] X 100%
(b) Percentage to CGPA conversion formulae
Percentage to CGPA on x-point scale
Equivalent CGPA = [(%age marks + 5)/100] X x
To be eligible to participate in the selection process, apart from fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MBA program, the applicant should have appeared in any of the following management admission tests*:
|Test||Conducted by||Conducted during|
|CAT||IIMs (on rotation basis)||Dec 2016|
|GMAT||Pearson VUE on behalf of
Graduate Management Admission Council, USA
|Apr 2015 or later|
|CMAT||All India Council for
Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
|XAT||XLRI-Xavier School of Business, Jamshedpur||Jan 2017|
|MAT||All India Management
Association (AIMA), New Delhi
Feb 2017 or
* In case candidate has appeared in more than one of the above admission tests, ONLY one of scores is admissible.
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit list created on the basis of points obtained on criteria mentioned below:
- * In case PG Degree/Diploma is not awarded on the date of GD/PI, no points shall be awarded for PG
- ** In case Graduation result not out/candidate appearing in final examinations, points shall be awarded on the basis of aggregate marks obtained/CGPA secured till last term‐end examination.
- (Applicable only for SC/ST applicants.)
Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates are to be brought along with the Application Form at the time of GD/PI.
- High School/Secondary School certificate in support of age/date of birth. No other certificate is acceptable in support of the age/date of birth.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Mark‐sheets/Certificates for all examinations appeared in since secondary school examination.
- Marks‐sheet/Score Card of Management Admission Test (CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/ MAT) as filled in the online application form.
- Character Certificate from the Director/Dean of Students Affairs of the Institute from where the candidate has graduated, in original.
- Migration Certificate, in original.
- Certificates for work experience claimed, issued by the employer mentioning period and nature of employment
- Certificates/documents against any claims made in application form.
Original certificates are required to be presented for verification at the time of GD/PI before the Admission Committee. In case, the candidate fails to produce the original certificates at this time, he/she will not be considered for admission.
For More Detail Regarding MNIT Jaipur MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure