Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad was established in the year 1961 and declared as Institute of National Importance by the Government of India vide NIT Act 2007. It has marked its presence as a leading research and teaching institute. Its strengths and standing are best evidenced by the high quality of the national and international students admitted in various UG, PG and Ph D programmes. Mission of MNNIT Allahabad is to excel in the field of technology and management in the backdrop of glorious intellectual and cultural ethos of the Country which makes it to be the most preferred destination for young aspiring students. All round grooming of students is ensured through committed faculty, application of latest technology in laboratories, a distinct curriculum comprising of rigorous classroom sessions, coupled with other activities like seminars, industry interactions, field surveys, sports and cultural events.
Address: Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004
Phone: 0532 254 5404
Director: Dr. Rajeev Tripathi
MNNIT Allahabad Admission
- MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission
- MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission
- MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission
- MNNIT Allahabad MSW Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc