MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 – MNNIT Allahabad has released the notification and application form for admission to the various M.Tech (Part-time and Sponsored) programmes for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates can apply online at mnnit.ac.in. Admission will be based on written exam and/or interview conducted by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad at its campus. Interested candidates can read the complete information regarding MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: Application form is available now. Scroll down to apply online.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020
The complete schedule for MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 along with application form are given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
Schedule of MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020
|Advertisement release date||15 Jun 2020|
|Start of online application process||15 Jun 2020|
|Last date for online application||19 Jul 2020|
|Display of list of candidates for written examination||29 Jul 2020|
|Selection Process in respective Departments/Schools||10 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of result||19 Aug 2020|
|Last date for seat acceptance and Submission |
of Institute fee by the selected candidates
|26 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of allotment result of waitlisted candidates||28 Aug 2020|
|Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of |
Institute fee by the selected candidates
|04 Sep 2020|
|Physical registration ( for all selected candidates)||to be announced|
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Applicants are required to submit their application through online application system using the portal academics.mnnit.ac.in only as per the schedule. “No other means of application shall be acceptable”. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to submit MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee: It has to be paid using an online mode of payment.
Documents to upload in MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech 2020 Application Form
|Passport size Photo||JPEG||1 MB|
|Scanned copy of Documents||30 kb|
How to Apply?
There are two steps in online application procedure.
Step 1. Register by filling your personal details
- Use the direct link given above to register for the M.Tech programme.
- Basic details are required to register.
- An Application ID is generated after a successful registration. Candidates must keep it safe as it is required to login into the portal.
Step 2. Online filling of application form and payment of fee
- Log in using the application ID generated earlier.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and fill the application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment, an e-receipt is generated. Download and keep this receipt safe.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form, attach a photocopy of all required documents along with e-receipt and keep it safe for interview/physical reporting.
Note: Separate application forms must be filled for courses offered by different departments along with the prescribed fee. If a candidate is applying in more than one department then preference of the department shall be clearly mentioned on each application form.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Let us have a look at the qualifications required to apply for M.Tech (Part time) and M.Tech (Full time sponsored) programmes in MNNIT.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in appropriate discipline of science.
- Candidates must have minimum 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CPI in qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidate’s, minimum marks will be 55% aggregate or 6.0 CPI.
M.Tech (Part-time): A Part-time candidate must have been in full time service for at least two years after completion of qualifying degree at the time of admission.
- Full-Time sponsored Masters’ programmes students are those who receive financial support from AICTE under QIP scheme OR from Government/Semi-Government Institutions/Government/Semi-Government Organizations, under study leave.
- Such a candidate must be sponsored by his/her employer and must have been in employment with the sponsoring organization for at least two years at the time of admission.
- Candidates must furnish a sponsorship along with No-objection certificate from the employer.
- Foreign students shall be sponsored by their Government or awarded a scholarship by Government of India, Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR) or other such agencies/organisations.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Syllabus
The candidates who get shortlisted for the written exam have to appear at the institute campus. The preparation for written exam must be done according to the exam syllabus prescribed by MNNIT Allahabad. Check the syllabus using the pdf file provided below.
Click here to check syllabus for MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Admission Criteria
Candidates can check here the selection criteria adopted by the institution to admit students to M.Tech programmes.
- Admission of eligible candidates is based on written examination and/or interviews.
- The list of candidates eligible to appear in the written test and/or interview is displayed on the portal as per specified schedule. Institute will verify the eligibility only at the time of interview or date of document verification.
- Shortlisted candidates after written examination are allowed for interview only after verification of the documents in original.
- In case a candidate does not accept the offer by paying the prescribed fee by the specified date, the offer of admission shall stand automatically withdrawn, and the admission may be offered to the candidates in the waiting list, if any.
- The offer of admission shall also stand withdrawn if the candidate fails to register by the last date of registration after accepting the offer of admission.
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Documents Required
Candidates are required to bring following documents (in original) at the time of interview or physical reporting.
- High School Certificate in original.
- Mark sheet/Grade Sheet of qualifying examination in original.
- Character Certificate issued by the Head of the institution last attended.
- Certificate of sponsorship [For M.Tech (Sponsored) only].
- No. Objection certificate from employer [For M.Tech (Part Time) only]
- OBC/SC/ST/PH/EWS certificate, if applicable.
- Undertaking by OBC candidates
- Migration certificate
- E-receipt of fee payment
Candidates are required to bring following documents at the time of registration:
- Admission letter
- All required documents/certificates in original as given above.
- 3 Passport size Photographs
MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for M.Tech admissions 2020-21 here.
|Programme||1st Sem||Other Semesters|
|M.Tech (Full time |
|Rs 71000||Rs 66000|
|M.Tech (Part time)||Rs 59000||Rs 54000|
Note: Hostel & mess charges are not included above.
Official Website: mnnit.ac.in
For More Details of MNNIT Allahabad M.Tech Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.