MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D. Admission 2021: MNNIT Allahabad has released the application form for Ph.D Admission 2021 – 2022. Candidates can submit the application form by May 07, 2021. MNNIT Allahabad offers admission to Ph.D programme for the academic year 2021 – 22. Candidates who have possessed a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for admission. They have to go to the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. Admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test/ interview. Scroll down to check more information about MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D 2021 Application form is out. Scroll down to Apply.
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021
MNNIT Allahabad was conducted the written exam and Interview for admission into the Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2021 – 2022. The complete schedule for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission is given below.
|Start of the online application process||05 Apr 2021|
|Closing date for the online application process||07 Apr 2021 up to 05 pm|
|Last date for receipt of the printed and signed application form||10 May 2021 up to 05 pm|
|Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates for written examination||21 May 2021|
|Written examination in all Departments||02 Jun 2021|
|Interview||03 – 04 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of Ph.D. admission result||18 Jun 2021|
|Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the|
|26 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of allotment results of waitlisted candidates (if any seat remains|
|23 Jun 2021|
|Last date for seat acceptance and Submission of Institute fee by the|
|06 Jul 2021|
|Physical registration (for all selected candidates)||13 – 16 Jul 2021|
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 is available on the official website. Applicants are required to submit their application through online application system using the portal only as per the schedule. Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to fill the online application form. Also, candidates can apply from the link given below:
Apply here: Click here to fill the MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates to fill the online application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the above provided link.
Step 2: Then, go to the registration page and enter the asked details and click on register here button.
Step 3: Next, the application ID are sent to the mobile number and email ID.
Step 4: After that, candidates have to go to the online form page and enter the application ID and date of birth and click on login button.
Step 5: Next, enter the personal details, communication details, academic details etc and click on submit button.
Step 6: Then, the candidates have to upload the images and click on submit button.
Step 7: After that, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
Step 8: In the last step, candidates will have to save and take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 must ensure their eligibility criteria. For Ph.D, candidates should have 60% marks in the qualifying exam (55% in case of SC/ ST category). Check the department wise eligibility criteria from below:
Ph.D in Engineering: Candidates should have a master’s degree in engineering/ technology in relevant stream with a minimum marks of 60% marks. Or candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or master’s degree in Science/ Applied biological sciences/ Computer Application with 70% marks.
Ph.D in Management: Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology/ Engineering/ Economics/ Commerce / Science / Computer Applications/ Social Science with 60% marks OR possessed a bachelor’s degree in engineering with 75% marks.
Ph.D. in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS): An applicant with a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% Marks or CPI 6.5 OR an applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy with marks not below 75% or CPI 8.0 shall only be considered.
Ph.D. in Geographic Information System (GIS) Cell: An applicant with M.Tech. or equivalent degree in GIS & Remote Sensing/Civil Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics/Information Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Mining Engineering with minimum marks 60% or CPI 6.5 OR an applicant with an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in GIS & Remote Sensing/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics/ Geography/ Environmental Science/ Computer Science or degree in Master of Computer Application with minimum marks 75% or CPI 8.0 OR an applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 from below:
Department of Applied Mechanics:
- Solid Mechanics
- Material Science and Engineering
- Fluids Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering:
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control:
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering:
- Electric Circuits and Field Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Drives
Click here to get the detailed MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission syllabus.
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the department wise seat matrix for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 from below:
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Selection Criteria
Candidates can check the selection criteria for MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 from below:
- All applicants will be eligible for written examination and may report for the written examination with the condition that candidates have themselves ascertained their eligibility as per the Information Brochure. Institute will verify eligibility only at the time of the interview or date of document verification.
- The offer of admission shall also stand withdrawn if the candidate fails to register by the last date of registration after accepting the offer of admission.
- Shortlisted candidates after written examination will be allowed for interviews only after verification of documents in the original.
- Candidates applying for admission under the course category 11 (Full Time Institute stipendiary) must have valid GATE score/NET in relevant branch/subject.
- All declarations/results will be declared through the admission portal. No separate admit card/letter will be sent by the institute for attending the written examination/Interview
Documents Require at the time of Interview
The candidates are required to bring following documents in original at the time of interview:
- High School Certificate in the original.
- All Mark Sheets/Grade Sheets of qualifying examination in original.
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Head of the institution last attended.
- Certificate of sponsorship (for course category 13 only)
- No Objection Certificate from employer (for course category 13 and 14 only).
- EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PH certificate, if applicable (Obtained after April 1, 2020)
- Undertaking by OBC candidates (Given on admission portal)
- E-receipt of Fee payment
- GATE/ NET/ JAM Scorecard (If applicable)
MNNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Fee Structure
For all students need pay the admission fee for Ph.D Programme, is given below the table.
|1st Semester||Rs. 43500|
Official website: mnnit.ac.in
For More Details of MNIT Allahabad Ph.D Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.