Mody University Application Form 2021 – Mody University has released the online application form for all the courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D at modyuniversity.ac.in. For submitting the form, the candidates have to register, fill the application form, and pay the application fee. The application fee can be submitted through online payment gateways. Check detailed information about Mody University application form 2021 here.
Latest: Modi University admission 2021 application process is available. Apply here
Mody University Application Form 2021
The candidates willing to take admission in Architecture course have to submit theri NATA scores / JEE main scores. Check more details about Mody University application form 2020 from the table given below.
|Mody University Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Application Submission commences||Started|
|Last date for submitting applications form||to be announced|
Apply here: Click here to apply for Mody University 2021 admission.
Mody University 2021 Application Fee
For the submission of application form, the candidates are required to submit the application fee. The payment of application form can be exactly done after filling the details in the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs 1000 (for all categories) to submit Mody University application form 2020
Mode of payment: Payment of the application fee is through net banking / debit card/credit card.
How To Fill the Mody University Application Form 2021
The candidates who want to apply for Modi University via online mode can check the step-by-step process to fill the application form given below. Also, the application form can be obtained via offline mode.
Step 1: Click on the above link and select the degree for which you want to fill the application form.
Step 2: Then, register by selecting your priority of a program.
Step 3: After the registration is done, start filling the Mody University application form 2020. Start by entering the personal details.
Step 4: Then, enter the address details such as district, country, state etc.
Step 5: After entering the educational details enter the other details like official information, college prefernce and parent’s details.
Step 6: After entering all the above given details, enter the educational details.
Step 7: Submit the details and proceed with the payment of the application fee.
Step 8: Take a printout of the submitted Mody University application form 2021.
Details to be Entered in Mody University 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to enter the following details in the Mody University application form 2021. Check the list given below.
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Blood group
- Mobile number
- Marital Status
Permanent Address Details
- From where did you hear about the university
- Sub source
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Occupation of parents
- Annual income
Education Details (Past academic records)
- Qualification name
- Passing year
- Board / University
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
Mody University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for Mody University Admission 2021:
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through Mody University Entrance Test/JEE(Mains)/State Level Engineering Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subject – Chemistry in the 10+2 from CBSE or other equivalents Qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have qualifying marks in NATA or JEE Main.
- Also, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCM and 50% aggregate in 10+2 level of examination.
- The candidates must have done 10+3 Diploma with mathematics duly recognized by Central / State Governments as equivalent to 10+2 level with 50% aggregate.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in any stream with adequate proficiency in English.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates must have done graduation in Fashion Design or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates must have 50% in graduation or equiavlent.
- The candidates must have 50% aggregate in CBSE or equivalent and English proficiency is necessary. The candidates who have appeared for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) will be given preference.
- B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. in a related field (MCA for computer science and engineering only) with a minimum of 60% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in computer applications or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-Point scale or 60% marks as determined by the institute. Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
Mody University Admit Card 2021
Mody University releases its Admit Card online on the official website after successful submission of Mody University application form 2020. Candidates can download their Admit Card using their EQ ID or Registration number and Mobile number. Admit Card is an important document, no entry is permitted without valid Admit Card. Candidates are advised to keep it preserved till the time of Admission.
About Mody University
Mody University is a private university aimed at helping the girl population avail quality education with world-class techniques in an IT-savvy environment. It gives the students an opportunity to study the subject they want. The university was established in the year 2004. Its aimis to build a world-class university for women so that they could become professionals.
Mody University 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply at modyuniversity.ac.in.
Ans : The application fee for Mody University courses is Rs 1000.
Ans : The candidates can submit the application fee through online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : No, after filling the application form the candidates can straightaway pay the application fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.