MP DAHET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: It has been expected that the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh will release the MP DAHET 2019 Admit Card in the third week of May, 2019. No post in person regarding the admit card will be sent to the appearing candidates. The MP DAHET Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the PEB’s official website that is peb.mp.gov.in. To access the hall ticket, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth on the candidate portal. For more details on MP DAHET 2019 Admit Card, candidates must read the article given below.
MP DAHETAdmit Card 2019
The Admit card for MP DAHET 2019 shall be available for download in two parts. It is important that the candidate should download both the parts and bring it to the exam center. Also, in case if there is any kind of discrepancy or error in the hall ticket then immediately contact the officials regarding any mismatching.
Important Events and Dates
|Date of Issue of MP DAHET 2019 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Conduct of MP DAHET Exam 2019||1st week of Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the MP DAHET 2019 Admit Card from the official website peb.mp.gov.in.
How to Download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019?
Here, we have enlisted the procedure of downloading the admit card from the official website. Also, the direct link to access the hall ticket will be provided on this page soon after the release.
- Click on the link which will be given above soon on this page to download the admit card.
- The link will take you directly to the candidate portal.
- Enter the detail such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc and submit the details.
- After submitting the details, the Admit Card page will appear on your tour screen.
- Candidate can download and take a print out of the admit card for future references.
Details Mentioned in the MP DAHET Admit Card
After the arrival of the admit card, candidates will be able to see the below enlisted details printed on it. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to check the details as if they are printed correctly or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
Things to carry on the day of the day of the exam
The applicants who will appear for the exam will have to bring the following documents to the exam center. If the candidate forgets any of the below mentioned document then he/she will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall and give the entrance test.
- 2 Hard copies of the MP DAHET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License)
Significance of the MP DAHET Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card for MP DAHET 2019 is an important document which must be preserved till the admission process is not over. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card at the time of examination, as without it they will not be allowed inside the exam center. Also, the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counseling round. At the time of counseling, candidates have to produce relevant documents, including the admit card of MP DAHET 2019.
MP DAHET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MP DAHET 2019 is as follows:
- Number of questions: The question paper will include 100 MCQs.
- Syllabus: The standard of the MP DAHET 2019 will involve the topics from Class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|