Once the application forms are submitted by the candidates, the registered aspirants can download the MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card. The Admit Card will be issued 10 days before the date of conduct of MP DAHET 2018. The MP DAHET Admit Card will not be sent through the post. Hall Ticket/ Admit card will be available on the MP Vyapam official website www.vyapam.nic.in. The issuance of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be done by MP Vyapam and it is compulsory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre otherwise you will have to walk back home without writing the exam. Hall Ticket also includes important information mentioned below therefore carry it along with you on the day of MP DAHET 2018.
You must ensure that the details printed on the Hall Ticket of MP DAHET are valid otherwise report the officials regarding any mismatching. You will be required to enter the login credentials to download the MP DAHET Admit Card. Get more related details regarding the Hall Ticket such as procedure to download, important instructions, exam pattern, etc.
Brief Details regarding MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card
Refer to the tabular information to know about the admit card/ hall ticket issued by MP Vyapam.
|Name of the Exam||MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Test 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Vyapam|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 days before the Date of DAHET 2018|
|Details Present on the MP DAHET Admit Card||Name of the Candidate, Roll Number, Examination Name and Schedule, Venue Address, Identification Mark, Date of Birth, Photograph and Signature|
Tentative Dates regarding the Issuance of MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card
Look at the given table to know the expected dates for issuance of admit card.
|Date of Issue of MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card||04th week of March 2018 to 01st week of April 2018|
|Date of Conduct of MP DAHET Exam 2018||04th week of April 2018|
Instructions to be followed on the day of MP DAHET 2018
- The candidates must report at the examination centre 1 ½ hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidates will be granted access after 30 minutes of reporting time.
- Do not carry cellular phone, calculator, log tables, cheats or electronic items as these are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Those candidates who fails to report at the examination centre along with the admit card will not be granted access inside the examination centre.
Things to carry on the day of DAHET 2018
- 2 Hard copies of the MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License)
- The question paper will include 100 MCQs.
- The standard of the MP DAHET 2018 will involve the topics from Class 12th syllabus.
- The Time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking in MP DAHET 2018.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
How to Download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2018
Step 1: Direct Link to the Admit Card: Our page will provide the official link to the admit card login window.
Step 2: Login Credentials: Use the login details (Application Number and Date of Birth) to generate the admit card.
Step 3: Download & Print: You must download the hall ticket and take out it’s printout for future use.