MP DAHET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued online a week or two before the examination. Once the application forms are submitted by the candidates, the registered aspirants can download the MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card. The Admit Card will not be sent through the post. The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket/ Admit card from the MP Vyapam official website www.vyapam.nic.in by entering details such as Application Number< Date of Birth, Password, etc. The candidates must carry the hall ticket to the examination center otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The MP PEB is set to conduct the exam on May 06, 2018. The MP DAHET Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. Check more details regarding the MP DAHET 2018 Hall Ticket on the page below.
MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card for MP DAHET 2018 shall be available for download in two parts. It is important that the candidate should download both the parts and bring it to the exam center,
|Date of Issue of MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card||04th week of March 2018 to 01st week of April 2018|
|Date of Conduct of MP DAHET Exam 2018||06 May 2018|
How to Download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download the admit card successfully by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the detail such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc and submi the details.
- On submitting the details, the candidate can download and take a print ou of the admit card.
What are the details present on the MP DAHET Admit Card?
The admit card of MP DAHET 2018 shall consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
Things to carry on the day of the day of the exam
The applicants who will appear for the exam will have to bring the following documents to the exam center:
- 2 Hard copies of the MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License)
Significance of the MP DAHET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit CARD for MP DAHET 2018 is an important document which must be preserved till the admission process is not over. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card at the time of examination, as without it they will not be allowed inside the exam center. Also, the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will then be called for counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates have to produce relevant documents, including the admit card of MP DAHET 2018.
What to do in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card?
After downlaoding the admit card, the applicants must ensure that the details given in the admit card are correct or not. In case if there is any kind of discrepancy or error, contact the officials regarding any mismatching.
MP DAHET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MP DAHET 2018 is as follows:
- The question paper will include 100 MCQs.
- The standard of the MP DAHET 2018 will involve the topics from Class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- The Time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking in MP DAHET 2018.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|