MP DAHET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020- The MP DAHET Admit card/ hall ticket has been released by Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can download the admit card for MP DAHET 2020 online at peb.mp.gov.in from direct link below. To download it, candidates need to log in by entering the application number and date of birth. Remember that no hard copy of the MP Animal Husbandry Admit Card will be sent to the candidates via post. It consists of exam details like the date of the test, reporting timings, address of the test centre, etc. A hard copy of the MP DAHET admit card will be mandatory on the day of the test. For more details on MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card, candidates must read the article given below.
Latest: MP DAHET admit card is now available. Download from direct link given in green box below.
MP DAHET Admit Card 2020
The Admit card for MP DAHET 2020 is available for download in two parts. It is important that the candidate should download both the parts and bring them to the exam centre. Candidates are advised to keep track of MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card related events from below which are expected and it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
|MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card||Date|
|Issuance of MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card||25 Oct 2020|
|MP DAHET Exam 2020 exam date|
05 – 06 Nov 2020
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for the MP DAHET 2020 examination.
Advisory for candidates regarding covid-19 [NEW]
PEB will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health &safety of the candidates. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety &health of their own and fellow candidates.
For safety purposes, PEB strongly advises candidates not to bring anything other than permitted items. However, in case of unavoidable situation, there will be arrangement to store the bags at centres at owner’s risk.
Preparation at centre
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are getting implemented.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
- Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms. (यह सुनिश्चित किया जाता है कि सोशल डिस्टेंसिंग मानदंडों को सुनिश्चित करने के लिए सभी प्रक्रियाएं सही हैं।)
- Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidate to check Reporting/ Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach centre as per Reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- In case of candidate with scribe, both the candidate and the scribe must bring their own mask. Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue:
- Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc. Please refer Admit Card for more details)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
At time of Entry
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre, follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to instructions provided by centre staff.
- Please observe that no-one will be denied permission to appear for examination, until he/ she violates the covid-19 directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) applicable on the day of exam and instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Five A4 size sheets will be kept at each candidate’s desk for use by candidate for Rough work. If Additional sheets are required for rough work by the candidate, the same shall be made available on demand.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination lab/room/hall.
- Candidates are required to sign on the Attendance sheet after sanitizing hands with sanitizer.
- On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- Candidate must drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advised boxes after displaying to the staff available next to drop box. If any candidate misses to drop Admit Card or Rough Sheets in boxes, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against him.
MP Animal Husbandry 2020 Admit Card – Important Instructions [NEW]
- Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book ). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Mock Test is available on PEB Website http://www.peb.mp.gov.in, Candidate must practice about online examination process before appearing in the Examination.
- Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- After the completion of online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
MP DAHET 2020 New Exam Date
How to Download the MP DAHET Admit Card 2020?
Here, we have enlisted the procedure of downloading the admit card from the official website. Also, the direct link to access the hall ticket is provided on this page. Check the procedure to download the admit card from below:
- Click on the link which is given above on this page to download the admit card.
- The link will take you directly to the candidate portal.
- Enter the detail such as Application Number, Date of Birth submit the details.
- After submitting the details, the Admit Card page will appear on your tour screen.
- Candidate can download and take a print out of the admit card for future references.
How to Download MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card If Forgot Login Details?
At times, we tend to forget the login credentials allotted to us, at the time of registration. In such a situation, a candidate can follow these steps, provided below to retrieve their credentials.
- Start by visiting the candidate’s login page or directly click on the link provided below.
- Look for the “Forgotten Password” link below the login box. Click that.
- After clicking that link, you are asked to choose either Kiosk, G2G or Citizen option. Select any one of the following.
- You are next redirected to the password reset page, where you are required to enter your allotted UserID.
- Your forgotten password then appears on the device’s screen. Make a note of the same for all the future references.
Details Mentioned in the MP DAHET Admit Card
After the arrival of the admit card, candidates will be able to see the below-enlisted details printed on it. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to check the details as if they are printed correctly or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Roll Number
- Examination Name and Schedule
- Venue Address
- Identification Mark
- Date of Birth
What to Documents to Carry to MP DAHET Test Centre?
The applicants who will appear for the exam will have to bring the following documents to the exam centre. If the candidate forgets any of the below-mentioned document then he/she will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall and give the entrance test.
- 2 Hard copies of the MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Black Ballpoint Pen.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License).
Significance of the MP DAHET Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for MP DAHET 2020 is an important document that must be preserved till the admission process is not over. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card at the time of examination, as without it they will not be allowed inside the exam centre. Also, the candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round. At the time of counselling, candidates have to produce relevant documents, including the admit card of MP DAHET 2020.
MP DAHET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for MP DAHET 2020 is as given below:
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- The Number of questions: 100
- Syllabus: The standard of the MP DAHET 2020 will involve the topics from Class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
MP DAHET 2020
Madhya Pradesh Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET) will be conducted by Professional Examination Board (PEB) in offline mode. Candidates by qualifying for this state-level exam will be allotted seats in any of the 5 veterinary polytechnics member institutes. This will be of 2 hours, objective type paper consisting of questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge sections. The test needs to be attempted either in English or Hindi language. After qualifying the MP DAHET 2020, a candidate will be able to estimate their probable scores with the help of the official answer key.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.