MP DAHET Application Form 2020 – MP DAHET 2020 Application Process is over now. The last date to fill the form was July 13, 2020, and the correction window was opened until July 14, 2020. MP DAHET 2020 is the entrance exam for those who want to pursue their career in the field of Animal Husbandry. It is a state-level examination which grants admission in the diploma course. Candidates must scroll down below to fetch more information on MP DAHET 2020 Application Form.
Latest: The new exam dates for MP DAHET are 05 and 06 November 2020. Stay here for getting latest updates.
MP DAHET Application Form 2020
Candidates can keep a track of MP DAHET Application Form 2020 events from below. All the events and their corresponding dates are mentioned in the table given below.
Schedule for MP DAHET Application Form 2020 is given below:
|Online Registration Begins||09 Jun 2020|
|Deadline to complete the Registration Process|
|Application Form Correction date||09 Jun –|
|MP DAHET 2020 exam date|
05 – 06 Nov 2020
Application form: Click here to fill MP DAHET 2020 Application Form.
MP DAHET 2020 Last date to Apply and Correction Extended
MP DAHET 2020 Application Fee
In order to complete the online application procedure, it is compulsory to pay the application fee. Candidates can check the amount of application fee is as given below:
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
Documents Required while filling the MP DAHET Application Form 2020
Candidates must be ready with the below documents else they will not be able to complete the applying process.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph and Signature
- Class 10th/ Class 12th Mark Sheet
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate (in case of Reserved Candidates)
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Fee Submission
How to Fill the MP DAHET Application Form 2020?
To get to know the procedure of MP DAHET 2020 Application Form, candidates must check out the procedure given below.
- Click on the link given above on this page to apply online.
- Next, the aspirants have to fill in their basic information such as their Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc
- After completing the registration process, the applicants shall receive an Application Number. Note it down as it will be required for future logins.
- Use the given ID and password to proceed further towards filling the application form.
- Read the prescribed instructions carefully.
Fill the Application Form
- Next, applicants have to fill in their Personal Details, Educational, Contact and other details in the application form.
- After the basic details have been entered by the applicant, proceed to upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature as per the format, file size, and dimensions.
- Only after the candidates will complete each step of the application process, they can proceed next.
- After filling the details diligently, upload the images and proceed to make payment for the application fee.
- On completion of the above-given steps, candidates can cross-check the details for final submission and submit it.
- It is advised to the applicants to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Instructions Before the Filling the MP DAHET Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to read the important instructions given below before applying for the same. Failure in following any of the below instruction will cause cancellation of the candidature.
- Upload the coloured photograph with white background only. Polaroid Photograph won’t be accepted.
- The Application Form can only be filled online through the official website.
- It is strongly recommended to enter the correct details in the Application form of MP DAHET 2020 and cross-verify the details after completion of the application form.
MP DAHET 2020 Form Correction Window
Candidates are advised to fill the online application forms diligently once it made available online. But in case of any errors, an applicant will be given one, final opportunity to rectify it. The Professional Examination Board will open a correction window on its official website, peb.mponline.gov.in. Candidates need to click on the link provided and enter their application number, transaction ID and date of birth, like details to find their application form in an editable format. As per the details filled and the details edited, a candidate’s admit card is issued.
MP DAHET 2020 Admit Card
Once the online application form process gets over the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh will issue the admit card for the exam. The authorities will not responsible for sending the admit card via post. Candidates will need to download a copy of this admit card which will be issued online, as per the schedule. Details like candidate’s name, photograph, signature, roll number, exam name and schedule, venue address, identification mark and date of birth need to be checked before downloading a copy of the admit card.
MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET)
Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for admission to Diploma Courses. There will be 3 sections in the MP DAHET 2020 Exam of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) format and candidates have to write the paper in 2 hours. Applicants have to pass the 12th examination with science subject (Zoology / Mathematics / Agriculture) from any Board of Secondary Education or equivalent. To know more information on MP DAHET 2020 like How to fill the form, Fee, Mode of Payment etc, read this article.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.