The MP DAHET Result 2018 will be declared by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB). The result for MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 will be published online at the website, www.vyapam.nic.in. The candidates will be able to check their result of MP Animal Husbandry 2018 by entering details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc. The admission will be granted to candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. The MP DAHET 2018 Result shall be declared by last week of May 2018.
Those who will qualify the entrance exam will then be eligible to appear for MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 Counselling and Document Verification. Only those whose name will appear int he merit list can participate in counselling. Candidates can check more details regarding the MP DAHET 2018 Result in the article below.
MP DAHET Result 2018
The PEB shall prepare a merit list and waiting list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Common Entrance Test and shall provide it to the University. Candidates can check the schedule for the declaration of result in the table below.
|Date of Exam|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
Result: Candidates can check their result for MP DAHET 2018 online at, www.vyapam.nic.in
How to Check the result for MP DAHET 2018?
To check the result, follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the result.
- Enter the details such as Roll Number or Date of Birth.
- Submit the details and the result will appear on the screen.
MP DAHET Counselling 2018
- Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam and whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for Counselling. It is necessary that the selected candidate should be physically present for the counseling. If a candidate fails to present himself/herself for Counselling or fails to produce the relevant certificates in original in prescribed proforma, he/she shall lose his/her chance of selection of Seat and Institution.
- At the time of Counselling, the candidate need to bring the relevant document/ certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc.
- Once a candidate has taken admission in an institution during the process of Counselling, they shall not be permitted to change it in that phase of counseling.
- Once a candidate is admitted in a particular institution through Counselling, no transfer of institution shall be permitted.
- The successful candidates shall have to deposit fees as prescribed by the University at the time of counseling. The fees once deposited will not be refunded at any cost, except caution money.
- The candidates who have selected the option of payment seat will only be eligible for admission in the payment seats.
Availability of Seats
As per last year’s information, the following number of seats available in various Veterinary Polytechnics shall be as follows:
|Name of the College||No. of Seats|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Jabalpur||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Mhow||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Rewa||60|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Bhopal||59|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Morena||59|