MP DAHET Result 2019: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) shall release the MP DAHET Result 2019 in the last week of June, after the examination. The result will be available on the official website of the board that is peb.mp.gov.in. This Common Entrance Test for the admission in diploma course in animal husbandry is conducted by Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board every year. The candidates can able to check their result of MP Animal Husbandry 2019 by entering details such as Roll Number, & Date of Birth. To know more on MP DAHET Result 2019, candidates must scroll down to the below article.
MP DAHET Result 2019
The PEB shall prepare a merit list and waiting list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Common Entrance Test and shall provide it to the University. Candidates can check the tentative schedule for the declaration of result in the table given below.
Important Events and Dates
|Date of Exam||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Jun 2019|
Result: The result of MP DAHET 2019 will be declared on the peb.mp.gov.in.
How to Check the result for MP DAHET 2019?
To know the procedure of checking the MP DAHET Result 2019, candidates must go through the steps enlisted below. These instructions are being constructed step-by-step for the purpose of making the process much easier and understandable for the appearing candidates.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be available soon on this page to check the result.
- The link will take the candidates directly to the candidate portal of the result page.
- Enter the details such as Roll Number or Date of Birth.
- Submit the details carefully.
- After the submission, the result or merit list will appear on the screen.
- Check your ranking and download the result for future references.
Normalization is defined as the method of calculating the marks and evaluation of the result of the appearing candidates. Candidates must know the procedure the concerned board follows to make the merit list on the basis of. The below method is based on the last year trends. We will update the new method as soon as it will be available officially.
MP DAHET Counselling 2019
- Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam and whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to appear for Counselling. It is necessary that the selected candidate should be physically present for the counseling. If a candidate fails to present himself/herself for Counselling or fails to produce the relevant certificates in original in prescribed proforma, he/she shall lose his/her chance of selection of Seat and Institution.
- At the time of Counselling, the candidate need to bring the relevant document/ certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc.
- Once a candidate has taken admission in an institution during the process of Counselling, they shall not be permitted to change it in that phase of counseling.
- Once a candidate is admitted in a particular institution through Counselling, no transfer of institution shall be permitted.
- The successful candidates shall have to deposit fees as prescribed by the University at the time of counseling. The fees once deposited will not be refunded at any cost, except caution money.
- The candidates who have selected the option of payment seat will only be eligible for admission in the payment seats.
Availability of Seats
As per last year’s information, the following number of seats available in various Veterinary Polytechnics shall be as follows:
|Name of the College||No. of Seats|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Jabalpur||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Mhow||61|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Rewa||60|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Bhopal||59|
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Morena||59|