Those individuals who are looking for useful information regarding MP DAHET 2018 can scroll down the page to explore about the MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Test 2018. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam will be responsible for hosting the DAHET 2018 and the applications will be invited online in the first quarter of 2018. Kindly, read the eligibility conditions mentioned below on the page before you apply for the registration. Those candidates who have completed higher secondary examination can only apply for MP DAHET 2018. Payment towards the registration fee can be made through online mode only. Click here for the online registration for MP DAHET 2018.
Those aspirants who won’t be able to apply for the admission before the deadline will lose the opportunity to appear for the exam. The Application Fee towards the admission for MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Test won’t be refunded once you have remitted it online.
Brief Details regarding MP DAHET 2018
Below is the quick view of the details regarding the DAHET 2018 exam. Read the entire page to know about tentative timelines, application procedure, issuance of admit card and declaration of result.
|Name of the Examination||MP Diploma in Animal Husbandry Test 2018|
|Name of the Conducting body||Madhya Pradesh Vyapam|
|Syllabus||Class 12th Standard|
|Application Fee||General: Rs.400/-
SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD: Rs.200/-
MP DAHET 2018 Tentative Dates
The given dates in the table are tentative i.e. liable to change anytime. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam reserves the right to make changes in the schedule of the examination.
|Online registration Begins||03rd week of March 2018|
|Deadline to complete the Registration Process||01st week of April 2018|
|Date of MP DAHET Exam||04th week of April 2018|
It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam before applying online for admission into 2- year duration Animal Husbandry Diploma. Refer to the context below.
Educational Qualification: You must have completed Higher Secondary Education with science stream (Mathematics/ Zoology/ Agriculture) with at least 50% aggregate. For Reserved category candidates, minimum 45% aggregate is required.
Age Limit: You must lie in the age group of 17 to 28 years.
Domicile of Madhya Pradesh: Those candidates who own the domicile of Madhya Pradesh are eligible.
- The question paper will include 100 MCQs.
- The standard of the MP DAHET 2018 will involve the topics from Class 12th syllabus.
- The Time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions|
MP DAHET 2018 Application Procedure
One can access the official website click here to view the application form of MP DAHET 2018.
Next, Click on the option “Application” under the option of “Citizen Services”.
The online submitted application form must contain scanned images of photograph and signature. The uploaded photograph should be in white background.
The payment can only be made online through Debit Card (Visa/ Master/ Maestro) or Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
- General category candidates had to pay Rs. 400/- towards the application fee in 2017.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates had to pay Rs.200/- towards the application fee.
MP DAHET Admit Card 2018
- The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available on the official portal of MP Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in.
- MP DAHET Admit Card 2018 Admit Card will be released in two parts. Part-I will contain the details such as Name of the Candidate, Exam Name, Roll Number and Venue Address whereas Part-II will include details such as Identification Mark on Body, ID Proof particulars and serial number.
- An aspirant will be required to sign in the specified space present on the admit card.
- The admit cards of MP DAHET 2018 won’t be sent through the post.
MP DAHET Result 2018
- The Result will be announced online on the official portal of PEB www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Along with the results, subject wise model answers will also be available.
- The MP DAHET 2018 Result will be published in the form of PDF file that will include merit-list.
- The Merit-List includes the list of shortlisted candidates who managed to score marks over the cutoff (minimum required marks)
- The Result won’t be sent to the candidates through post under any circumstances.