MP VYAPAM Board will release the MP B.Ed Application Form 2019 in online mode at its official website, vyapam.nic.in. The application form is expected to be available in the third week of Apr 2019. In the online application form of MP B.Ed 2019, applicants need to enter their Personal, Educational details, Contact Details and upload relevant documents as per the specifications. After that he/she has to do the payment for the application fee. To avoid the rejection of form, candidates should submit it before the last date. Check more details about MP B.Ed Application Form 2019 in the article below.
MP B.Ed Application Form 2019
Before submitting the application form of MP B.Ed 2019 candidates should make sure that all details entered in the application form is correct as per their knowledge. No request regarding the change in the application form shall be entertained in any case. To know the important dates of MP B.Ed 2019 Application Form refer to the table below.
|Event||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Availability of online application form||03rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form||01st week of May 2019|
|MP B.Ed 2019 exam date||May 2019|
Apply Online: MP B.Ed 2019 application form will be available on vyapam.nic.in
MP B.Ed 2019 Application Fees
In order to complete the process of application, candidates are also required to pay the application fee. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the amount to be paid.
|Category||Candidates residing in the MP state||Portal fee to submit application form online|
|SC||OBC/ SC/ST candidates||Physically disabled|
|Rs. 700||Rs. 350||Rs. 350||Rs. 70|
|Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Rs. 70|
Mode of Payment: The application fee shall be paid through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Note: The application mentioned in the above below is as per the last year details. A change in the application fee is expected. Candidates are advised to have an idea about the application fee to be paid. In case if there will be any changes in the application fee then, details will be updated here.
How to Fill the MP B.Ed 2019 Application Form
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online for MP B.Ed 2019 or visit the official website, vyapam.nic.in.
- It is important that candidates should fill in all the necessary details in the online application.
- Candidates are required to fill in the following required details mentioned below:
Personal Details: Firstly, candidates have to enter his/her personal details like:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mother tongue
- Place of birth, etc
Academic Qualification: After that, fill in your educational details such as
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Institution last attended
- Marks obtained
- Percentage etc.
Communication Details: Candidates also have to fill in their contact details like
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- After filling in the details in the application form, upload photograph, and signature as per the specifications.
- On completing the above-mentioned steps, proceed to make payment for the online application.
- After the payment is done, submit the online application form. It is advised to candidates to take a printout of the submitted application form for future purposes.
Documents to be Required for Verification of MP B.Ed Application Form 2019
Candidates need not attach the documents listed below but he/she has to keep it for the verification purposes. To know the necessary documents refer to the information mentioned below.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of Qualifying exam
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Sports Certificate (If applicable)
- Valid Photo ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport etc. (Any)
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The application form is to be filled and submitted through online mode.
- Candidates need to provide only correct details in the online application form otherwise it will lead to the cancelation or rejection of the application form.
- Applications submitted by any other mode will not be accepted in any case.
- Online applications must be submitted before the last or else the candidate will not be considered for admission.
Insofar, official details of MP B.Ed 2019 have not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate Of Higher Education Madhya Pradesh releases MP B.Ed 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.