MP D.El.Ed 2019 Choice Filling – Once the Registration process is complete, candidates are required to select their desired institution while filling the Online Choices. Candidates are required to pay some amount of money to complete the online filling process. Last year, the payment was Rs 100. Candidates can pay using online payment gateways such ad Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Candidates must keep in mind that they have to select their institution very carefully. For more information about MP D.EL.ED 2019 Choice Filling, candidates can go through this article.
MP D.El.Ed 2019 Choice Filling
Candidates are required to do the online choice filling in order to take admission in a particular course.
What to do at the time of Choice Filling?
Candidates are required to follow some steps in order to fill the online choice filling. Also, they are required to keep certain things in mind. The points which have to be followed are given below:
- During the online choice, candidates will be able to lock their desired institution.
- It is advised to candidates to select their institution carefully.
- The governing authority will give priority to the institution that is first opted by the candidates.
- Candidates can change their institution but this can be done only once.
- At the time of locking the choice, candidates will be sent an OTP Password on their contact number or e-mail id.
- After entering this password, the institution of the candidate will be locked and then the candidates will not be allowed to change the institution.
- Also, candidates will have to pay some amount of money in order to lock their desired institution.
What Happens Next?
After filling the choice or preferences, the online allotment process will take place. Candidates will be allotted the Allotment Letter as per the information mentioned in the Merit List. If candidates present their preferences as per the rules and regulations, then those candidates will get the higher preference and if their preferences are not upto the mark, they will not be granted admission and then their online allotment will be cancelled and their money will not be refunded.
The document will be verified at the help centres for the candidates who have not received the receipt. However, those who have got the e-registration slip they are not required to submit that slip in the help centers.
Choice Filling: Click Here for Choice Filling for MP D.EL.ED 2018.