MP Online ITI Application Form 2020 – The application form will be available for MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling) 2020 at iti.mponline.gov.in. Interested & eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form for MP Online ITI Counselling Registration 2020 from the official website on or before the last date. The complete detail regarding MP Online ITI Application Form 2020 such as how to fill application form and application fee is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
MP Online ITI Application Form 2020
Before applying to MP Online ITI Application Form 2020, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the concerned course. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the MP Online ITI Application Form 2020 through online mode.
|Application Form availability||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submission of application||1st week of Jul 2020|
Apply Online: The application will be available at the official website, i.e., iti.mponline.gov.in
How to Apply for MP ITI 2020
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counselling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
Important Instruction filling Application Form
- Photo and Signature Image’s standard (Image Size Min. 30KB, Max.200KB, Height Min. 200px, Max. 300px, Width Min.120px, Max.200px, DPI Min 100 Max. 300)
- Photographs should be good quality and background should be white. Polaroid photographs will not be valid.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of filing of the application and should be clearly mentioned on the date of the photograph and the name of the applicant.
- If the glasses are used to read, then the photograph will be attached by putting glasses. Photographs drawn with black eyeglasses will not be accepted.
- The students of the 10th class of the Secondary Education Board, Madhya Pradesh, who do not have Rolls If the data is not displayed on the online admission, then such students will not proceed to ‘No’, and in the second phase of the form, in ‘Academic Details’ in ‘Tenth’ in ‘Board / University / Institute name’ MP ‘must fill the information essentially.
About MP ITI
Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD), Madhya Pradesh Government organised the MP ITI. It has been working to ensure the desired skilled manpower for an all-round development of the state. The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE&SD,. With the help of MP ITI, candidates can get admission in ITI programmes in any Government or Private ITI college/institute.
MP ITI 2020 Application Form FAQ
No, you have to fill only one application for multiple trades.
The fees once paid will not be refunded for applications which are successfully submitted or for successful bill payment services.
The list of payment options available are internet banking /debit card payment / credit card payment from banks that are listed when selecting each of the above options. Apart from the fee chargeable to Government against each service, bank / payment gateway transaction charges will be applicable extra.
Automatic refund will be made for transactions which are not successful.
You can retrieve your application form with the help of your application number.
Insofar, Official details for MP ITI 2020 has not been announced yet. Information in this page is based on lst year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD) releases the MP ITI 2020 Information brochure, details will be updated here.