MP Online ITI 2020 Application Form – The last date to fill MP Online ITI application form 2020 is August 22, 2020. The candidates can MP Online ITI application form 2020 for counselling at iti.mponline.gov.in. To fill MP Online ITI application form 2020, the candidates have to register first. Next, enter all the details in the form, upload the images, pay the application fee, and take the printout of the fee payment receipt. Read the information given on this page to know more about MP Online ITI 2020 application form.
Latest: The candidates can fill MP Online ITI application form till August 22, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
MP Online ITI Application Form 2020
The candidates can fill MP ITI application form 2020 via online mode only. It cannot be filled and submitted via offline mode. Check the table given below to know the important dates regarding MP Online ITI application form 2020.
|Online registration Start||03 Jul 2020|
|Last date of Registration|
|Correction in Registration Form|
|Payment of fees for Registration|
|Receipt (Second Copy)||03 Jul – 26 Sep 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to Register for MP ITI 2020 Admission.
MP ITI 2020 Application Form – Last Date to Apply
MP Online ITI application form 2020 can be filled till August 22, 2020 only. Even, the correction in the registration form can be done till August 22, 2020 only. Earlier, the last date to apply was August 14, 2020. Check the image given below to check the last date to apply for MP Online ITI admission 2020.
How to Apply for MP ITI 2020
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counselling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page is open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
Important Instruction filling Application Form
- Photo and Signature Image’s standard (Image Size Min. 30KB, Max.200KB, Height Min. 200px, Max. 300px, Width Min.120px, Max.200px, DPI Min 100 Max. 300)
- Photographs should be good quality and background should be white. Polaroid photographs will not be valid.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of filing of the application and should be clearly mentioned on the date of the photograph and the name of the applicant.
- If the glasses are used to read, then the photograph will be attached by putting glasses. Photographs drawn with black eyeglasses will not be accepted.
- The students of the 10th class of the Secondary Education Board, Madhya Pradesh, who do not have Rolls If the data is not displayed on the online admission, then such students will not proceed to ‘No’, and in the second phase of the form, in ‘Academic Details’ in ‘Tenth’ in ‘Board / University / Institute name’ MP ‘must fill the information essentially.
About MP ITI
Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD), Madhya Pradesh Government organised the MP ITI. It has been working to ensure the desired skilled manpower for an all-round development of the state. The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE&SD,. With the help of MP ITI, candidates can get admission in ITI programmes in any Government or Private ITI college/institute.
MP ITI 2020 Application Form FAQ
Would i have to fill multiple applications for various trades?
Is application fees refundable?
What are the payment options for MP ITI?
My payment has not succeed but amount is debited. What should i do?
How can i reprint my MP ITI application form?
Insofar, Official details for MP ITI 2020 has not been announced yet. Information in this page is based on lst year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD) releases the MP ITI 2020 Information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.