MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form will be released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Application form of MP PAHUNT 2018 is for the candidates who want to appear in the examination. MP professional examination board conducts the MP PAHUNT examination annually. The application form will be available only in the online mode. Candidates will be able to fill their application form on the official website.
Date of availability of MP PAHUNT 2018 application form is expected in May 2018.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form
Candidates will be notified about the commencement of MP PAHUNT 2018 Application form by newspapers and the official website. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will release an official notification about the MP PAHUNT 2018 Application form. The table below comprises of all the important events and the tentative schedules for each event. This table listed below will help the candidate to keep a track of all the happenings in the MP PAHUNT exam 2018 since these tentative dates would give the candidate a rough idea about all the happenings of MP PAHUNT.
|MP PAHUNT Exam Dates 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||4th week of May 2018|
|End date of online application form||4th week of June 2018|
|Issue date of Admit card||Before 1-2 weeks of the exam|
|Exam date||4th week of July 2018|
|Result declaration||4th week of August|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at www.vyapam.nic.in.
Candidates who want to get admissions in the Pre-Ayurved, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga and Homeopathy programmes offered by the government and private colleges of Madhya Pradesh should fill this form. A direct link will also be provided on this page below for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates should continue reading for more details about the MP PAHUNT 2018 application form
Things to Keep in Mind while filling MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the MP PAHUNT 2018 Application forms. Hence, here are a few important details that the candidates should be aware of before filling the MP PAHUNT 2018 application form. The few details are:
- The MP PAHUNT 2018 examination form will be available only in the online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves for the MP PAHUNT 2018 examination through the official website.
- The tentative commencement date for the online application forms is May 2018
- Candidates will need a passport size photograph to register themselves for the PAHUNT 2018 exam.
- The passport size photograph should be as per standards. Check information brochure for the same.
- The passport size photograph should not be more than 3 months old.
- All the information in the application form should be authentic. If there are any discrepancies, then the board will discover the same during counselling round. In the event that happens, then the candidate will face cancellation of his or her candidature.
- Candidates should carefully note down their registration number. Issuance of registration number happens at the end of form submission.
- Keep a printout of the form after filling it for future references.
Pay the fee amount in any one mode out of the available modes. The Vyapam MP board prescribes fee amount. The tentative fees details regarding the MP PAHUNT 2018 application form are in following table:
|General Category||Rs. 600|
Insofar, official details of MP PAHUNT 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Vyapam MP releases MP PAHUNT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.