MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017 has been started after the declaration of MP PAHUNT Result 2017. The complete procedure of MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017 like schedule, registration is also updated here as per official announcement.
MP PAHUNT 2017 Counselling
MP PAHUNT 2017 5th Round Counselling details are provided below.
Click Here to check Round 5 Counselling details.
MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017 and Seat Allotment is done on the basis of MP PAHUNT Entrance Test Result 2017. Schedule and procedure of MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017 are given above.
The allotment process in a course and college for an eligible candidate will be done through online counselling. The detailed information regarding online counselling will be issued separately.
Candidate’s and father’s name should appear same in all the related documents i.e. mark sheet, certificates and other documents. If there is any discrepancy in any documents the same should be corrected before verification for online counselling otherwise if the application form is rejected the candidate himself/herself will be responsible.
A Candidate admitted to Ayush course on the basis of previous year’s PAHUNT examinations, if succeeds in the present examination PAHUNT 2017 shall have to submit all the original documents with completed profarma-1and 1(a) or photocopies there of along with a certificate of the Principal of the institution certifying that all these certificates (showing list) are in his custody. On allotment of a seat the candidate shall have to produce all the original documents to the authorities of the allotted college, otherwise, his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
The candidate shall have to go to any one of the following centers (help center) for verification (Proforma – 1) of all original documents according to the details given at the time of registration:
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Bhopal
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Gwalior
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Indore
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Jabalpur
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Rewa.
- Govt.(Autonomous) Ayurved College, Ujjain.
- Govt.(Autonomous) Homoeopathic College, Bhopal
- Govt.(Autonomous) Unani College, Bhopal.
1 If there is any error or deficiency in the information given by a candidate at the time of registration, except the information furnished while applying to VYAPAM, the same can be get rectified at verification centre.
Document verification fee
For verification candidate have not to pay any fee for verification of Document at verification center. Verification will be free of Cost.
Selection of Institution
Candidate has to select option of Course/Institution in order, according to his/her preference at MP online Portal or Kiosk for that the prescribed fee of Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) shall be payable to MP online Portal or Kiosk (The separate fee for print out of the choice filling through KIOSK shall not be paid) The receipt of the fee paid will be given to the candidate in which the list of institutions selected by the candidate will be shown. After first time choice filling the next will be charged Rupees Hundred Only.
- Candidate may receive the allotment letter on the prescribed allotment date after entering the PAHUNT roll number, date of birth and changed password at the time of choice filling on MP online portal or Kiosk.
Candidate shall have to report to the allotted college after allotment of institution and shall ensure his/her admission by entering PAHUNT roll number and password.
MP PAHUNT Admission Procedure
After candidate’s allotment for a course and a College through Counseling, he /she shall report to the Principal of the College concerned on the notified date and time.
- The Admission Committee of the College consisting of two senior teachers and at least two teachers belonging to reserved category shall verify the original documents of candidates and if found eligible, shall recommend admission of the candidate to the Principal.
- After admission, the original documents will be returned to the candidates after verification from issuing authority.
- if a candidate does not present till the notified date or left after joining or remains absent for a continuous period of 15 days without prior intimation to the Head of the Institution his/her claim shall be forfeited and allotment /admission given shall be deemed to have been cancelled.
- The candidates shall have to undergo Examination for Medical Fitness and shall be admitted only if found medically fit.