MP PAHUNT 2018 examination is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The MP Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Natural Therapy 2018 is a state level entrance examination. Candidates who appear for the exam can seek admission into varied courses such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS. It is the gateway to get admissions in the government and private Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/Unani institutions of Madhya Pradesh. Hence, candidates who want to pursue these courses from the state of Madhya Pradesh have to qualify the MP PAHUNT 2018 exam. Candidate can get the complete details about the MP PAHUNT 2018 examination from below.
Date of issuance of MP PAHUNT 2018 notification is expected in May 2018.
MP PAHUNT 2018
MP PAHUNT 2018 is a state level entrance exam is conducted annually by the MP Vyapam. Candidates who wish to seek admission through the MP PAHUNT 2018 exam need to keep a track of all the important events and tentative dates listed in the table below:
|Commencement dates for online application||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date for online application||4th week of June 2018|
|Issue date for Admit card||Before 1-2 weeks of the exam|
|MP PAHUNT 2018 Exam||4th week of July 2018|
|Result declaration||August 2018|
MP PAHUNT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested in appearing for MP PAHUNT 2018, then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have the state domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- Those applying for MP PAHUNT 2018 exam should have cleared their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English in their 10+2 exam.
- General category candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam whereas the qualifying marks for reserved category candidates is 40%.
- Candidates who wish to appear in the MP PAHUNT 2018 exam must be 17 years as on 31st December 2018. The maximum age limit for applicants is 25 years. Reserved category candidates get 5 years of age relaxation.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Application Form
MP PAHUNT 2018 application form will be available in the online mode.
- Candidates are requested to carefully read the brochure released by the official conducting body.
- The application form for MP PAHUNT 2018 exam is likely to be available in the month of May 2018.
- Candidates should submit their forms with the application fees before the last date of online application.
- They should keep their recent passport size photographs along with their signatures ready.
- At least 2 photocopies of the duly filled application form should be kept.
- Candidates need to note down their registration numbers. In addition, they must also check all the details entered in the form.
- Payment of application fees for MP PAHUNT 2018 examination will be through online payment modes only.
- The registration fee for general category is Rs. 600 and the application fees for reserved category is Rs 300.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Admit Card
MP PAHUNT 2018 Admit card is an important piece of documentation. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card on the day of exam or else they will not get entry in hall to appear in the examination. The admit card will issued on the official website one or two weeks prior to the commencement of entrance exam. MP PAHUNT 2018 admit card will be an E- admit card and candidates will be able to download it by entering their registration number and date of birth. The admit card will contain the exam details, student’s personal and some instruction regarding the exam.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Exam Pattern
MP PAHUNT 2018 exam will be conducted in the English and Hindi medium. The total number of questions asked in the exam will 200 questions. The MP PAHUNT 2018 exam will be an objective type examination. The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers. Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||Physics + Chemistry||50+50=100||50+50=100|
|Part B||Zoology + Botany||50+50=100||50+50=100|
MP PAHUNT 2018 Results
MP PAHUNT 2018 results will be out in online mode as per schedule. Vyapam MP will declare result after checking answer sheets. The results will be released online. The speculated date for the release of MP PAHUNT 2018 results is Aug 2018. MP Vyapam board issues a merit list consisting of the ranks and the merit scored by the candidates. Candidates who successfully secure a place in the merit list will can attend counselling rounds.
MP PAHUNT 2018 Counselling
Candidates have to register online for the counselling round. Candidates who do not register themselves will not be eligible for seat allotment procedure. It is likely that the counselling procedure would begin in the month of August 2018. The counselling round will commence only after the MP Vyapam board releases the merit list.
To know more about MP PAHUNT, check information brochure of last year here Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of MP PAHUNT 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Vyapam MP releases MP PAHUNT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.