MP PAT 2019 Answer Key: Answer Key for MP PAT 2019 is available on the official website peb.mponline.gov.in. There is no other way to access the preliminary key except log onto the candidate portal. PEB releases the answer key in the PDF format. Candidates are advised to preserve the question paper to cross-check the exact answer of the exact question. For more details on MP PAT 2019 Answer Key, candidates can check the article given below.
MP PAT 2019 Answer Key
The official answer key takes time to arrive on the web portal. Although, the unofficial answer key has been published right after the examination on various websites of coaching centres and educational portals. Candidates can check the schedule given below for the same.
Important Events and Dates
|MP PAT 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Entrance Day||29 – 30 Jun 2019|
|Release of the Answer Key||01 Jul 2019|
MP PAT 2019 Model Answer key
- Click here to check MP PAT 2019 Model Answer key of PCM
- Click here to check MP PAT 2019 Model Answer key of PCB
- Click here to check MP PAT 2019 Model Answer key of PCA
- Click here to check MP PAT 2019 Model Answer key of Agriculture.
How to download MP PAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the answer key from the official website. To know the procedure of downloading the preliminary key, candidates must check the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be available soon on this page.
- Select the Language (English or Hindi) from the landing page.
- Select the option of ‘Model Answer/Final Answer’ from the left section of the page.
- Select the year from the options and find the table of Entrance Exam Results.
- Select the ‘Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT)-2018’ option.
- Submit the details.
- The Answer Key tab will list the results of all the sets and separate lists for Slot-I and Slot-II.
- Select the link for your desired answer key to view or download the PDF file containing the answer keys.
How to calculate the marks?
To calculate the marks from the official answer key, candidates must know the exam pattern followed by the Professional Examination Board of MP state. As per the last year’s guidelines, candidates will get +1 on each correct response and there will be no negative marking in case of giving the wrong responses.
While checking the answers from the official answer key, candidates must write their correct answers in a particular notebook and incorrect answers on the second page of it. Then add the marks of the correct responses and deduct the marks of incorrect responses from it. Hence, aspirants will get the exact tentative result. But it is advised to all the contenders that do not fully rely on the assumed result as there may be some mistakes they can make while checking the answers.
FORMULA: (No of correct responses) X (The marks prescribed for a correct response) – (No. of incorrect responses) X (The marks prescribed to be deducted for an incorrect response)
Candidates must go through the instructions given below which are based on the releasing of the MP PAT 2019 Answer Key. These instructions are based upon the last year trends.
- The answer keys will be available online and cannot be made available officially from any other offline sources.
- Students are advised to use the answer keys to check their own written answers with the correct answers mentioned in the answer keys. This would help the students to get know the mistakes they have made and how many marks they have obtained to clarify if they are qualified or not.
- The students should not lose hope in case they found out that they haven’t got many answers right. They can prepare well and try again the next year and have another chance at qualifying in the MP-PAT and getting into the merit list.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.